Chapter 63: Visiting the Parents of my Masodoll.
486 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 63: Visiting the Parents of my Masodoll.

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Priscilla: “Goddess… I have been wet all day.” She said with a red face.

Syrilblia: “Why’s that?” I ask, even though I knew the answer.

Priscilla: “Mistress… please don’t tease me.” She said with a shy tone.

Syrilblia: “Come on, why have you been wet the entire day? Not only is your Mistress interested, she also wants an answer.” I ask with a stern tone.

Priscilla: “I… I keep imagining you having sex with my mother and me. Never in my life have I thought about tasting my own mother before…” She answered with an embarrassed tone.

Syrilblia: “Well, I cannot just sex her minute one of our meeting. So please hang on until I seduce her.” I say with a warm tone.

From her words, you can easily guess what I was doing at the moment. To be specific, I was on a carriage with Velta and Priscilla, on our way to her estate. The rest all decided to stay back at the dorm.

Beatrice did want to go, but I had asked Clare to give out more grimoires, as I wanted everyone to be powerful. Priscilla wasn’t included in that, as she needed to take me to her family estate.

Unlike my family fief, the Brethheart family’s fief isn’t on the same level. As such, they live in an expensive estate in the capital city of Chelva. Once we take over, I need to carefully suggest a better name for this kingdom to my wife…

Velta: “Priscilla. What of your father?” She asked.

Priscilla: “What of him?” She replied.

Velta: “How should Syrilblia handle him, I mean.” She rephrased.

Priscilla: “Going by the stories I’ve heard from mother, he isn’t even close to how good Mistress satisfies my masochistic desires.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “Will you mind if I kill him? I won’t murder him directly, but perhaps he will end his own life once he sees me having my way with his wife and daughter.” I say with a thinking pose.

Priscilla: “Oh, Father won’t be a problem, don’t worry.” She said with a reassuring tone.

Syrilblia: “Why’s that?” I ask in reply, and with a head tilt.

Priscilla: “Because it is as you say, Mistress. At such a sight… he will just bite his own tongue off. That man is highly prideful, as well as very perverted. If I wasn’t his daughter, I would have been made his toy, just like his wife is.” She explained.

Well, I can easily guess that it would take two perverts to breed the perfectly perverted filly that is Priscilla. But he treats his wife as a toy? I don’t treat any of my girls like that…

Not counting Flare, of course. She wishes to be treated like a toy. If only you could have seen the look in her eyes after I handed her off to Charlie… That woman knew that I was throwing her into the arms of a predator, one that was far more extreme than me. And she… Flare was so fucking excited about it…

Syrilblia: “You aren’t a toy to me, Priscilla.” I say with a warm tone.

Priscilla: “I know, Mistress. Which is, combined with your superior skill, Mother will fall for you with ease.” She said with a smile.

Good girls should be rewarded, and as she was already wet, I decided to satisfy her cravings for now. Which was why, not even a few minutes after we finished, Priscilla still had such a happy and dreamy expression on her cute face.

The Rest of the Trip, Later.

Syrilblia: “…”

Ah, so that’s the kind of family they are, huh? The Brethheart estate was absurdly luxurious, and absolutely not in any tasteful way. Priscilla’s father should be executed for this sin of expensive and bad design alone…

Priscilla: “Mother, Father, this is Lady Syrilblia Sephiranie.” She graciously introduced me.

Barbra: “It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Syrilblia.” She said with a curtsy.

Stan: “…”

Right away, Priscilla’s father took a confrontational stance with me. Did he think that I was going to eat more than just his daughter? I wonder how he would react if he knew that I came here solely for that purpose…

A Meal Later.

After a meal with her family, Priscilla took me to her room. While getting there, and while eating, I realized something was off about this place. The maids were obviously assaulted by Stan.

How did Priscilla even survive living in such an environment? Her mother wasn’t in a good state, clearly being abused. She wasn’t injured, mind you. But it was easy to tell that she was going through a lot of mental strain.

The maids… some had bruises, and none of them looked happy. They could only put up a forced smile when they were near us. What an evil place…

Syrilblia: “Why didn’t you mention that your father was abusive?” I ask with a serious tone.

Priscilla: “This place… sorry, I tried to forget about it. Of course, Father never hurt or mistreated me, as I was the heir. But Mother and the maids weren’t safe.” She answered with a sad tone.

Syrilblia: “This isn’t what I expected…” I say with an angry tone.

Priscilla: “Forgive me, Mistress… Father has been trying for another heir for a long time, as he wishes for a male to lead this family. And as he is strict about bloodlines, this fell on my Mother’s shoulders.” She explained.

Syrilblia: “He has raped her for how long, exactly?” I ask.

Priscilla: “I wouldn’t call it rape, as Mother does like such treatment. Basically… he has been trying to get her pregnant again since I was born.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “…”

Priscilla: “Going by how she looks, I have to guess that father has continued to try and get her pregnant, practically every day.” She added.

Syrilblia: “He tried for so long… Why hasn’t she gotten pregnant?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Priscilla: “As she wanted me to be the heir, she secretly took a potion that made her permanently infertile. His attempts were all fruitless.” She answered with a sigh.

What a fucking mess… If I realized that it was this bad, I would have dealt with this situation a long time ago. Originally, I was sure that I’d feel remorse over cucking Stan…

But now, there is no reason to feel like that. Conveniently, Stan was a horrible person. I would be lying if I said that I am okay with this, though. Somewhere, deep down inside my heart, I wanted to steal a man’s wife for real.

One that truly loves his wife and treats her right. I want to see their expression as I pleasure their dear endlessly. Maybe, one day, I will be able to do that. I guess that I will just have to accept the potentially pathetic expressions of a horrible man once more…

15