Chapter 68: Male Eviction Plan is a go!
395 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 68: Male Eviction Plan is a go!

(Syrilblia’s POV)

In the early morning of… I honestly forget the date. But, anyway, it was the morning of this specific day. Gathering around the square of the Academy, each and every female, both student and faculty, was standing proudly.

On signs were stories of the males of the Academy abusing their rank, name, or just assaulting women because they could do so. Each woman had a sign, so the “problem” was so very widespread.

The people of the Academy, that is, the non-students and faculty, were appalled by what was mentioned on the sign, and the various pamphlets we put out.

Syrilblia: “People of Chelva, we ask of you to help us put these criminals behind bars.” I say with a loud tone, using magic to amplify the reach of my voice.

Roar!

People roared in our favor, clearly upset by what we had revealed to them. The men of the Academy were absolutely powerless to stop this from happening.

I was from a very powerful family, so was Priscilla, as well as Beatrice, to a degree. Marina was here as well, and, the main reason why we have gotten so much easy support… Is because Queen Amona is also part of this little protest.

Now, they might not be main characters, or even side characters, but there are many more girls that are a part of this protest, that also have powerful families. Basically, we cheated so goddamn much with this…

Marina: “I think that it is unlikely that they’ll be able to recover from this.” She said with a smile.

Syrilblia: “Yeah, I think…” I stopped my words.

Woosh!

From the crowd, a bolt of fire was sent directly to Marina. I have no idea who did this, and as Marina is my wife, I quickly protected her. My back was… somewhat injured.

Whoever shot that was decently strong, but I really didn’t try to protect myself from it. Either way, I just didn’t want Marina to get hit. She’ll be happy, right?

Syrilblia: “…”

Oops… When I looked up at my wife, she was beyond furious. If Marina’s eyes could bleed in response to her anger, there would be a river of blood flowing underneath us.

Flames parted the crowd, and the reason for the attack was very apparent. The males of the Academy had decided to go the nuclear route. In the end, this makes sense. We have basically just spent an entire day destroying their reputations.

Amona: “You dare attack someone for no reason? Even while, I, the Queen of this kingdom, am present? Do you have no sanity left in you!?” She exclaimed in anger.

Male Teacher: “Lady Syrilblia is a demon, one that has seduced all women in this Academy! You mean nothing, as you’re just another one of her puppets!!!” He exclaimed back.

Amona: “Now that your crimes have been brought to light, you wish to add treason to them? Again, do you all have any remaining sanity?” She repeated.

Male Student: “We cannot be held accountable, as Lady Syrilblia is a demon who has controlled you all!” He defended.

Where did they get such a very stupid conclusion to their actions? Simple. Carna had tricked them into thinking that this would be the case. Yes, even with the common knowledge that all demons are dead, and that mind control magic doesn’t exist, they still believed the falsities that Carna spread.

Marina: “All that do not wish to perish… leave now. You have hurt my daughter, and I will not stand for it!” She exclaimed in anger, before quickly killing the leader of this group with magic.

Granted, it wasn’t every male. Even then, we would have had a lot of trouble. As the square was limited in size, not every female from the campus was here.

And that was true for the men, as well. From the updates given to us by the lovely Velta, most of them have fled the kingdom. That is, their families helped them flee.

Such a crime that we have accused them of would have easily granted them many decades in prison. In total, only a little over 100 men stood before us.

Male Student: “That was Count James… Do you not understand the consequences of killing such a person!?” He yelled.

The male student, who was standing by Count James’s side, had caught his body. Now he was seemingly the new leader of this sad group.

Marina: “I am Marina Sephiranie, and your group has attacked my daughter. Your families mean nothing to me at all! Did you somehow not even realize that Syrilblia was from our family?” She replied with a scoff.

Male Student: “…”

Marina: “No reply? Surely, you realize the horrible situation that you’ve gotten yourselves in, correct?” She asked.

Male Student: “K-killing us all will make you murders! Countless powerful families will no longer associate with either of you. And… and… you won’t get away with it!” He replied, without much confidence in his words.

Amona: “This is self-defense, and none of these women will be charged with murder. In fact, your families will be charged with what you’ve done. They will have to pay a very high amount of coin to them.” She added.

Male Student: “…”

Amona: “Not to mention, but you have gone against royalty. Unless you wish to have your heads roll, I suggest running away as fast as your pathetic legs can take you.” She proposed with an angry tone.

Most ran, but there were around a ten men that stood their ground. Of course, they clearly knew that they couldn’t win against us. They just preferred to die, I guess.

The Most One-sided Magic Battle Later.

Rather than kill them, as we wanted to make an example out of the men, we kept them all alive. We didn’t actually plan on killing them, after all. In fact, Marina only killed that teacher, as he was the one who hurt me.

The knights took them away, and as they have tried to attack the queen, none of them will be avoiding execution. But that is besides the point. As, right now… I was being scolded by my wife…

Marina: “Never protect me like that again.” She said with a stern tone.

Syrilblia: “Unfortunately, that isn’t something that I can control. My body moved before my mind even realized that you were going to get hit.” I reply with a remorseful tone.

Marina: “You didn’t need to protect me… Like that man’s silly magic could even hope to hurt me.” She continued.

Syrilblia: “Hey, the same goes for me! I am absolutely fine. The only loss was that uniform, of which I have many more, anyway.” I say with a pout.

Marina: “I know, I know… But you’re still a human. Most humans easily die, and us demons are far sturdier.” She said with a sigh.

Beatrice: “Your kind is so sturdy… and yet you lost that war.” She said with a thinking pose.

Huh!? Why bring that up? Are you trying to make my wife even more angry with me? As I am technically your Mistress, doesn’t this statement from you reflect badly on me?…

Marina: “My Mother foolishly gave out an order to not attack the humans, that is, due to her human husband’s absurd mercy.” She answered.

Beatrice: “…What?” She replied with a head tilt.

Carna: “Us demons are forever loyal to our queen. The order was given out, and the humans had tricked her husband, which led to her death.” She added.

Marina: “With Mother dead, and I not old enough to be the queen, there was no going against the order from her. Thus, our kind was killed without even being able to fight.” She continued.

Syrilblia: “Why… why not just void the order?” I ask.

Marina: “The queen’s orders are absolute. I could order any demon to commit a crime, or kill themselves, and they will have to follow the order.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “…”

Wait a minute… Isn’t that technically mind control? Or, at the very least, the ability to go against someone’s freewill? What the hell… This… this is…

13