Chapter 69: The Change was…
448 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 69: The Change was…

(Syrilblia’s POV)

The event of a few days ago had quickly calmed down. Almost as if it didn’t even happen at all… Nothing of value was lost, though.

I am not saying that as if I don’t see any value in men, but just how it is the truth. With them being so focused on… not being able to get a woman, most of the male’s grades were pretty bad.

Far worse than any point in this Academy’s long and storied history. And the male staff weren’t any better, giving bad lessons that taught nothing, and most of the time not even showing up for their classes at all.

Which is why it only took a few days for it to be fine again. The Academy, for a very short period, will be one only inhabited by females. Or… it wouldn’t be…

Marina: “You seem upset, Syrilblia.” She said, poking my pouting face.

Syrilblia: “…”

Marina: “Look, I kept the male lead. Isn’t that good enough?” She said with a consoling tone.

Syrilblia: “…Somewhat.” I answer with a pouty tone.

Due to what happened at the protest, Marina’s hatred for males only increased. Using my full control of the Academy, she made it so that no males will ever be accepted into this place ever again. That is, except the ML.

Her reasoning for still allowing the ML to enroll… is so that I can have the fun of cucking him. After all, if he never shows up, then it will just be me, one-sidedly seducing the MC.

Syrilblia: “Mom… isn’t this all going a little too fast?” I ask with a concerned tone.

The Academy wasn’t the only thing that she has messed with. Soon, all of the ministers controlling Chelva will be replaced with women. The head of powerful families will also be replaced with the most suitable female of that family.

As for the demon thingy… Marina has already started to convert the women of this kingdom into demons. The race that they end up as, is random, though.

With this, the girls of this Academy are even more horny, and I really haven’t had the time to do anything other than sex them. But I will not complain. You know… an extremely horny girl… is very fun. Not to mention, an entire goddamn Academy of them.

Marina: “The progress is far faster than expected, yes. But this is a good thing, dear. Soon, this kingdom will well and truly be ours.” She answered with a smile.

Syrilblia: “Well, at least you’ve married me now.” I say with a smile.

Looking at the pretty ring on my finger, I was very happy. Just being around Marina heals my very soul. Even now, I need her. If she dies, I would just kill myself. None of these girls come close to how much Marina means to me.

Of course, this means that I am also a demon now. As I had married Marina, the Demon Queen, I was changed into her race. Which was the strongest race of demons, which had no downsides.

For instance, succubuses such as Carna, need to have sex almost once a week. With this new race, I am far more horny, and my sex drive is practically unheard of for a human.

Beatrice: “The conversion into becoming a demon was swift, but the change is absurd.” She said with a sigh.

Marina: “In your case, you ended up as a succubus. So I understand your grievances.” She replied with a slightly remorseful tone.

Beatrice: “It wouldn’t be that bad… but now I must sniff Syrilblia like a pervert every five hours, or I just cannot do anything at all.” She replied with a groan.

Priscilla: “Look on the bright side, Beatrice. Due to that whole situation, you get to the excuse that you need to be around her, so that you’ll always be around her.” She said with a slight pout.

Syrilblia: “Your pouting would be cute, Priscilla. If only you weren’t just mad that you cannot watch me urinate every day…” I reply with a sigh.

Beatrice: “Priscilla is right. Despite the problems it came with, I am honored to be able to have such a grand excuse.” She said with a smug tone.

Thus, the two started to bicker more and more. It should be known, but Priscilla didn’t retort my claim. Which means that she really was just mad about that…

Ramona: “Mommy, you need to rein in Charlie.” She advised.

Syrilblia: “Why?” I reply with a head tilt.

Ramona: “Charlie keeps fu… having sex with Flare so much that Flare cannot do any of her classes. Even if you control this place, you can’t let Flare just skip out on them.” She explained.

Syrilblia: “…”

That’s true. With her advice, I decided to pay those girls a visit. Charlie’s room… Flare basically never leaves it. How hard do they even go?

Moan!

Syrilblia: “…”

I watched in awe how Charlie dominated Flare with a smile on her face. Good Goddess… Is this what Flare wanted from me? It’s not like she doesn’t still have sex with me. As she very much does. But this… this is extreme.

Syrilblia: “I can see that you’re enjoying yourselves… but Flare needs to do her classes.” I advise.

Charlie: “Classes?… Oh, right. I forgot that Flare was a teacher…” She replied with a slightly remorseful tone.

Syrilblia: “…”

Charlie: “Promise me her hand in marriage, and I will give Flare breaks for her job.” She proposed.

What? Is Charlie trying to steal one of my girls? Am I being cucked!?

Flare: “M-Mistress… I will always be yours, but can I please marry Charlie? She is absolutely perfect for me.” She pleaded with a warm tone.

Syrilblia: “Fine… But, Charlie. You need to keep your sessions in moderation. I might like to ignore her, but I very much love using Flare from time to time as well.” I agree.

Charlie: “Thank you very much! And don’t worry. Flare doesn’t play favorites. In her opinion, both of us are amazing, just in different ways.” She said with a smile.

Syrilblia: “Different ways?” I repeat.

Flare: “Mistress, your sessions are… there is pain, but it is soft and loving pain. Charlie’s pain… it’s pure love and pure pain. She doesn’t take any pity on me at all!” She happily explained.

Syrilblia: “I see… Forgive me, but I would feel your words were romantic… If you didn’t have Charlie’s hand in your sex.” I reply, deciding to quickly leave the room.

Not waiting for me to close the door, Charlie thrust her hand back into Flare with gusto. The moans began once more, and so did the lewd sounds. Even being a demon, no wonder Flare was unable to do her job.

Anyway, enough about that. The MC and her friends should be enrolling very soon… And, also, that prince, I guess. Cucking him will be so damn fun… As I feel like being a villain now, I won’t stop the MC from falling in love with the ML first before I seduce her. Heh…

14