Chapter 70: First Comes Violet, then Comes… I’ll Make her Come Later…
387 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This novel is finished, and you can purchase it digitally on Amazon here, or on Smashwords here. You can also donate $10 or more to me on Patreon to get this novel, and any other that I release here.

Chapter 70: First Comes Violet, then Comes… I’ll Make her Come Later…

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Using the secret power of… seducing every woman in the Academy, I knew who would be enrolling, and when. Of course, new girls enrolled, ones that weren’t characters in the novel.

As for them, since every other girl was well and truly seduced by me, it was easy to single them out for seduction. Basically, if you’re a woman and you enroll in this Academy, it is a one-way ticket to get seduced by me.

Ramona: “If you’re going after Violet, you should be careful, Mommy.” She said with a serious tone.

Syrilblia: “I don’t recall her character much from the novel… Why should I be careful?” I ask in reply.

Yes. A character named Violet will be enrolling… well, she already enrolled, and she is attending classes as well. I was just about to go and introduce myself to her.

If you caught that… then, also yes. Her name was just Violet. No last name given, no one knows what family she is from, etc. She is kinda a ghost of the story. Very mysterious.

Ramona: “She might end up being a reincarnater like us.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “Even if she is… all I have to do is skillfully play with her sensitive bean.” I reply with a shrug.

Ramona: “…”

The girl pouted due to me ignoring her warning, so I gave her a loving kiss on her lips. I don’t have sex with Ramona often, surprisingly. That is because sex with her is very exhausting.

Ramona, as she wants the same that Marina wants, isn’t happy with just pleasure. She wants love; she wants me to pamper her in many ways, etc. When it comes to all my girls, Ramona is the closest to my heart. That is, Marina ranks higher.

The girl isn’t a pervert, in reality. She has a pretty normal level of interest in sex, but she mainly just wants to be loved. Either it is due to our connection of both being reincarnaters, or something else, but I am willing to give her that love.

In just a few months, many of her mental problems became manageable. Marina noticed this, and even said that, if in a few years we both still feel the same, my wife wouldn’t mind if I took Ramona as my concubine. Very nice words, indeed.

Syrilblia: “I must go work my magical seduction on another woman, so do please stay here and be a good girl for Mommy, okay?” I say while patting her head.

Ramona: “Of course, Mommy.” She agreed with a smile.

With everything in order, I set off from our dorm. Since I have the entire Academy as my spies, knowing where Violet was located wasn’t a problem at all.

Specifically, the girl spent most of her time near the lake, reading. Or, at least, she did in the novel. But in this world, all the girls are dating each other. As such, the lake, and most other spots, were almost always packed with lovebirds loving it up.

Instead, she, with no other options, as even the library was packed, Violet stuck to reading in the small wooded section of the Academy. That was where I found her.

Violet: “Who might you be?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “My name is Syrilblia Sephiranie. It is a pleasure to meet you.” I say with a curtsy.

Violet: “So regal… so nice… How very unlike Syrilblia to act. You’re a reincarnater, aren’t you?” She said with a laugh.

Syrilblia: “You’re a reincarnater as well!?” I exclaim in shock.

Violet was beautiful as can be, with dark purple hair that went down to her neck, and she also has modest sized breasts. She was also pretty tall. Why is she also a reincarnater? This is just fucking bad writing!

Violet: “You speak as if I am not the only one you’ve met.” She said with a raised eyebrow.

Syrilblia: “…”

Seduction didn’t matter if the girl was a damn reincarnater. I mean, I just didn’t have to do it in any specific way. Considering that Violet is like me, seducing her might be easier.

Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to explain everything to her. Even if Violet wishes to oppose me, I own this entire Academy. She wouldn’t be able to escape, I mean.

Lotsa Exposition Later.

Violet: “Well… that is one way to spend your second life.” She said with a laugh.

Syrilblia: “Hey, I have to play with the cards that I was given.” I reply with a shrug.

Violet: “At least I know why there aren’t any men on campus.” She replied.

Syrilblia: “I set it to where each male, besides the ML, won’t get accepted. So, I am sorry if you’re straight.” I say with a remorseful tone.

Violet: “I died a virgin, so I don’t really know if I am a lesbian or not.” She said with a thinking pose.

Syrilblia: “What kind of porn did you watch?” I ask with a curious tone.

Violet: “Lesbian…” She cut her words short.

Syrilblia: “Go on…” I urge.

Violet: “Don’t laugh…” She said with a red face.

Syrilblia: “I have had sex with so many girls, each of which have interesting and unique fetishes. I will not laugh at you, don’t worry.” I reply with a serious tone.

Violet: “I see… It’s just that… I could never get off to porn. Lesbian porn which was actually romantic… was hard to find. Due to that, I just got off with lesbian… ASMR.” She explained.

ASMR? I did hear about that before… I wasn’t aware that you could get off from it, though. How does that even work? I am curious if this girl will help me understand…

Violet: “Clearly, your goal is to seduce every girl in the world… Am I included in that list?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “Do you want to be?” I reply with a head tilt.

Violet: “Depends…” She replied.

Syrilblia: “What does it depend on?” I ask.

Violet: “You told me about Ramona, and how she wanted you to give her a perfect life. I want that as well. Typically, in novels, manga, etc. Specifically, the isekai ones, you’re supposed to reincarnate and have an amazing life.” She expressed.

Syrilblia: “For me, that is very much true. But it wasn’t for Charlie or Ramona. Did you not live a good life up until now?” I reply with my arms crossed.

Violet: “Violet’s identity was a mystery in the novel. But in reality, she was just a poor girl. One that had been forced to murder her captors. Using the money that she stole, I was able to enroll in the Academy. Basically, I woke up right after she escaped, I mean.” She answered.

I did dive into some online forums about the novel, and that was the theory that most people tended to believe about Violet’s background.

Syrilblia: “If you wish for a good and peaceful life, I can give that to you. No. You don’t need to give me sexual favors to get this.” I say with a smile.

Violet: “You have had sex with well over a thousand girls, Syrilblia… I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t wish to have sex with you at least once.” She replied with a laugh.

Syrilblia: “With such a large harem, I will not complain if you only have sex with me once. Granted, you still don’t need to have sex with me.” I repeat.

Violet: “What if I want to have sex, though? Will you not only take my double virginity… but also indulge me in my fantasies?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “If having sex and me fulfilling your desires are things that will make you happy, then I am more than willing to do that, yes. Keep in mind, you aren’t the first girl to ask this of me.” I answer.

Violet: “Great! You mentioned a dorm… Can we go there and have sex? I’ll be honest. I am a very internet addicted girl, and this world bores me to no end. Sex might spice it up, though.” She proposed.

Once again, this was very easy. But it isn’t something to complain about. I HIGHLY doubt that there are any other reincarnaters. Charlie, Ramona, and Violet are reincarnaters.

Which means that, with their modern day knowledge, they understand that being with me is the best choice. If they’re with me, then they get to live happy and peaceful lives. Each of their desires will be, and is, graciously given to them.

Even with over a thousand girls in my harem, each and every one of them is pampered, spoiled, taken care of, and are extremely happy. Sex is part of that happiness, as well. Now… I wonder what fetishes and desires this girl has?…

10