Chapter 71: Later is now! ❤️
513 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 71: Later is now!

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Violet: “You said that you married Marina… is that your wedding ring?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “It is, but we aren’t officially married. We plan the wedding for after we’ve taken over Chelva.” I answer with a smile while lightly rubbing my ring.

Violet: “How nice… With how this world really is… the differences are staggering when compared to the novel. Like how you married Marina, your mother. And also how she is a demon.” She said with a thinking pose.

Syrilblia: “It is drastically different, yes. Now, could we please stop talking about my wife when I am about to have sex with you?” I plead.

At the moment, I was cuddling in bed with Violet. Rather than just going ahead with sex, she wanted to experience this first. Not that I mind. Besides, doing this made her realized that she was truly a lesbian.

Violet: “…I am just stalling for time.” She admitted.

Syrilblia: “Why would you need to do that?” I ask with a head tilt.

Violet: “I… I’m worried that you’ll think that I am a pervert.” She nervously answered.

Syrilblia: “Shame play is something I do, but only to the girls that get off to it. After being with me, you’ll realize that I never degrade those in my harem. That is, like I said, unless they want that from me.” I reply with a serious tone.

Violet: “So… you won’t think I am weird that I want you to do ASMR to me?” She said with a red face.

ASMR, huh? I did listen to some of it before, and Violet mentioned it earlier as well… Though, I mainly listened to Japanese ones. Hopefully, I can satisfy this girl’s desire for an in-person ASMR session!

Syrilblia: “Hm… I haven’t done that before. Sounds fun!” I say with an excited tone, taking a blindfold out of my storage ring.

Violet: “Why… why do you just have that on hand?” She asked with a shocked tone.

Syrilblia: “What part of me having a thousand plus strong harem did you underestimate? I need various tools on hand, so that I can please any of my girls when needed.” I answer while softly wrapping the blindfold around her eyes.

Violet: “…”

Now then… how do those ASMR thingies go? Ah, right! You have to start with an introduction! I wonder if this girl ever used pornographic ASMR?…

Syrilblia: “Hello, it’s me, Syrilblia, your loving Mistress.” I whisper with a seductive tone in her ear.

Violet: “…”

Syrilblia: “Today, I will be taking your precious virginity, and be giving you loving tingles all the way. But first… do you have any requests?” I ask in a seductive whisper.

Violet: “…Sniffing.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “Sniffing? Please clarify, dear.” I whisper once more.

Violet: “Don’t make me say it… Please sniff uh… me? But I would like to hear it. So… I guess you have to sniff my ear?” She confusedly clarified.

With a smug grin, I used some special magic that Carna developed, which just so happens to work out for this situation. That is, magic that… Eh, it is hard to explain.

Basically, it’s earphone magic, that projects my voice into whoever I cast the magic on, but into their ears. Using it on her, and as we were already naked, I dived into her armpit.

Sniff!

Syrilblia: “Mm… you smell so good…” I whisper with a sultry tone.

Violet: “Ah~.” She moaned.

I’ll be honest, as I have used cleaning magic on us, there really wasn’t that much of a smell on the girl. But, regardless, I was always good at acting. And judging from her moan, the lovely Violet is feeling it in the right ways.

Hm… for fun, I kinda want to make her orgasm like this. I do wish to see the embarrassed look on her face once I am successful in my lewd endeavor…

Lots of ASMR Sniffing and Seduction Later.

Violet: “…”

Taking the blindfold off, I softly made the girl look me in the eyes. Her ears were beyond red, and her face was showing a similar shade. Ah, how very cute…

Syrilblia: “How was it?” I ask with a smile.

Violet: “I am ashamed beyond belief…” She answered with a cute pout.

Syrilblia: “You’ll get used to it, don’t worry. Anyway, what else do you wish to do?” I ask with a curious tone.

Violet: “…You made me cum more than five times already… Shouldn’t we just have normal sex now?” She replied.

Syrilblia: “Normal sex can come later. For now, I am only focusing on your pleasure, Violet.” I deny.

Violet: “…Are you willing to do anything, regardless of how lewd it’ll be?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “I am.” I answer without any hesitation.

Violet: “Blindfold me again, please. Typically, I would get off to… sounds of girls masturbating. Can… can you do that for me?” She asked with a deep red face.

How is it that this girl wasn’t aware that she was a lesbian? Violet doesn’t seem dull, so she must have just been in denial, for some reason…

Anyway, following her request, I blindfolded her once more. Positioning my sex next to her ear, I started to masturbate and… holy shit! No wonder I make girls go crazy for me… My skills at pleasuring a girl are insane! I might even fall in love with myself at this point…

Slick!

Syrilblia: “Dear… spread your legs for me. This won’t be a solo show.” I whisper with a seductive tone, reminiscent of most of our session so far.

Like I was hypnotizing her, the girl quickly did as I instructed. And as my hand was more than enough for any girl, I reached over to pet Violet’s already wet kitten. This is fun!

Sex Later.

While doing that, Violet had pleaded for me to take her virginity, so I did that a while ago. As Violet wasn’t the first girl that I have deflowered, I have gotten used to using magic that dulls most of the pain.

After all, Beatrice’s reaction to be deflowered… still makes me sad. I laughed at first, but I quickly realized how upset and painful the process was for her. For me, the comfort of my harem is a high priority these days.

Violet: “What a wild way to lose my virginity.” She said with a happy tone.

Syrilblia: “I am glad that your first time was happy, Violet.” I reply with a happy tone of my own.

Violet: “Will… can you sleep with me tonight?” She asked with an embarrassed tone.

Syrilblia: “After care for my girls is honestly my religion at this point. Why? Did you think that I was just going to deflower you… and then leave?” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Violet: “You… you have so many other girls, so I assumed that you’d be going off to them, rather than sleeping with me.” She explained.

Syrilblia: “I do not play favorites. That is, unless we’re talking about Marina. This is why my harem is so stable. Everyone is treated fairly. Today and tonight are yours. No one can take that from you.” I say with a warm and caring tone.

Violet: “…Can that extend to the morning as well?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “It can extend to various days if you wish. Most of the time, you’d feel very depend on the person who took your virginity for a small bit, after all.” I agree.

Violet: “Wonderful.” She said with a smile.

Syrilblia: “Your kitten requires rest, and so do you. Any requests for going to sleep?” I ask.

Violet: “Why do you have to call it that…” She replied with a cute pout.

Syrilblia: “I find it to be the cutest way to refer to a girl’s sex, you see. Now, request?” I answer.

Violet: “Ear… can you softly lick my ear while I am going to sleep? Back in my old life, that was how I would normally get to sleep.” She asked, practically pleading.

Lick!

Doing as she asked, I hugged the girl, and then I softly licked and nibbled on her ear over and over again. Violet didn’t request it, but I did whisper sweet nothings into her ear, lulling her to sleep. I even sang her a few quiet lullabies.

There were a few moans here and there, but I could tell that she was relaxing. And, in just ten minutes, the cute reincarnater girl had fallen asleep. If I am being truthful, I didn’t expect that she could fall asleep from me licking her ear like this. This… I should do this ASMR thing on my other harem members!

18