Chapter 77: Old Habits.
336 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 77: Old Habits.

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Some might label my attempts with Grace to be a failure, but I don’t. I didn’t sexually seduce her, but I did seduce her in some way. That is, with money, comfort, care, and luxury.

With this, I am now aware of a good method to use. Just in case there end up being far more girls like Grace. To be fair to me, Grace didn’t have that high of a sex drive.

After all, most girls are completely unable to resist the temptation they get hit with after kissing me just once. So Grace was just an outlier in this case.

Speaking of which… I was able going to meet the second to last friend of the MC. There were a few others, but I seduced them with ease. Actually, she was already in front of me…

Syrilblia: “Hello, I am Syrilblia Sephiranie. It is a pleasure to meet you.” I say with a curtsy.

Festa: “Yes, it is nice to meet you as well. I am known as Festa. I would like to make a deal with you, Lady Syrilblia.” She said with a curtsy of her own.

Okay, I’ll admit to it. Festa had come to find me on her own accord. As for why… it ties to what kind of person she is. Her family, which doesn’t have a last name, is part of a worldwide crime family. Specifically, they’re spies.

But they also sell things like information, take on assassination requests, etc. In the novel, this girl took a lot of time to build the Academy up as a new private operation of hers. She wanted her family dead so that she could control it all.

After a long while, she did convince the males and females of the Academy to join her group. The problem was that; it was too leaky. Near the end of the story, Festa was set to be executed.

This time, the author actually remembered that the MC was a good girl, so she had saved Festa before she was executed. She did have the prince at her beck and call; you know…

Syrilblia: “What kind of proposal? Is it due to you wanting to set up operations here in the Academy?” I assume in reply.

Festa: “…It is. But how did you know that?” She nervously asked.

Snap!

Festa: “…”

With a smug grin, I snapped my fingers, and countless girls came to my side. This was a show. All just to make the girl realize who she was dealing with, and how outclassed Festa truly was. Clapping my hands, I sent them all away.

Festa: “How far?” She asked with a curious expression.

Syrilblia: “This entire Academy is mine, Lady Festa.” I answer.

Festa: “…Let me guess… you have informed my family about my actions, right? I was basically being watched the moment that I set foot on campus…” She said with a sad tone.

Syrilblia: “You were being watched the moment that you arrived at the Academy, actually. What? Do you think that my control only extends to the campus?” I reply with a laugh.

Festa: “…”

Syrilblia: “Regardless, your family is made up of men. You don’t have any female relatives, and… as you can see, my group doesn’t cater to that specific sex.” I informed.

Festa: “There wasn’t a male in sight. Not even outside the campus… But what does that mean, exactly?” She asked with a confused expression.

Syrilblia: “You, as a beautiful and smart woman… shouldn’t you be able to guess? For what purpose would I out you to your family? In your head, does it make sense to just take over the Academy?” I reply with my arms crossed.

Festa: “…”

Syrilblia: “For one to go so far… it isn’t hard to guess that our goal is the world.” I add with a smile.

The girl stood there in shock for a while, unable to move or speak. But… she eventually burst out in laughter. Festa laughed so much… that she ended up falling to the ground.

Or she would have, but I caught her in time. It was kinda fun having a cute girl laugh in your arms like this. Umm… are you done yet?

An Absurd fit of Laughter Later.

Festa: “So? What do you wish to gain from me? It can’t be power nor coin. You clearly have such things in excess… Oh, I see… Those girls got so close to you… Lady Syrilblia, you want my body, don’t you?” She asked, provocatively lifting her skirt to reveal her cute panties underneath.

Syrilblia: “You don’t have to sell your body if you do not wish to do so, Lady Festa. I truly just want to help you take over your family’s group, and then I wish to use it as I very well please.” I reply.

Festa: “Done and done. Just help me with them, and then both the group and I will be yours to use as you please.” She said, taking my hand, and pressing it on one of her breasts.

Festa, despite her beautiful looks, was very fit. Her breasts were firm, yet oddly very soft to the touch. It wasn’t because they were hidden behind her uniform, either. Festa had light orange hair, of which was slightly shorter than Grace’s hair, as per Festa’s job would require. Though, with breasts this big, I am sure that they get in her way…

Syrilblia: “Hm… how soft. Like I said, you don’t need to have sexual relations with me.” I repeat, taking my hand off of her chest.

Festa: “Are your words the truth? Can I truly just get all the rewards… and not put in any work to get them?” She asked in reply.

Syrilblia: “Of course. And if you wish, then you can just leave it to my people to run your group.” I answer.

Festa: “My group… Such a statement… it has such a good ring to it. No. I wish to run it myself. It has been my life’s dream to take it over from my family.” She denied.

Syrilblia: “I understand. Join my harem, join my group, and all will be yours.” I say with a serious tone.

Festa: “The thing is, Lady Syrilblia… You’re just my type. I want you to have your way with me. No… I think that I truly need you to do so. I want to have my cake, eat it, and oh so more. Can I?” She asked with a seductive tone.

Syrilblia: “My girls get all their desires given to them. As such, if you wish for sexual relations with me… then sexual relations are what you will be given.” I reply with a seductive tone of my own, taking her tasty looking lips.

This was a good kiss… It lacked all innocence. Festa wanted sex, she wanted pleasure, and she knew that I could give it all to her. Due to that, she didn’t even bother to hold anything back. If I was more of a pervert… I would have taken her here right now, in the middle of the Academy. But my morals got the better of me, so I took her to my dorm for our encounter. I wonder how fun a crazy assassin will be in bed…

16