Chapter 78: Assassin or not, she Sure is Tasty…❤️
507 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 78: Assassin or not, she Sure is Tasty…

(Syrilblia’s POV)

I don’t recall, besides their sexuality, the novel ever saying how horny the characters were. But to be fair, it wasn’t a smut novel, and it never really depicted sexual acts. But if it did… surely, Festa would be said to have a high sex drive…

Slick!

Festa: “More, more… MORE!” She pleaded, breathlessly.

The assassin girl was endlessly horny. She, even almost eight hours later, hasn’t even once said that she wanted to stop. Her virginity was long since taken by her own fingers, so there was no need for me to take it for her.

Thus, it was pure sex from the start. Festa craved my touch so much… Currently, the girl was sitting on my lap, wrapping her legs and arms around my body.

The thrusting of her hips, and the skillful movement of my fingers, fueled our entire session. There was no option of changing this position. Festa loved it far too much.

Festa: “If… if only… y-you could u-se both of y…your hands, ah~.” She struggled out, moaning and whimpering all the way.

Syrilblia: “One hand is more than enough for your sex, Festa. Though… what about… here?” I seductively say, using my free hand to circle her cute little… backdoor.

Festa: “…Will… it f-feel good?” She shakily replied.

Syrilblia: “After being driven too… well over twenty orgasms now, do you still doubt my skills?” I reply with a raised eyebrow.

Festa: “…F-fine. I leave my a-ss t-to you.” She said with a smile.

With a smile of my own, I took her lips. I loved hearing her moans, but this was a solo trip for Festa this entire time. I needed some pleasure. And kissing a cute girl is always a treat.

Taking out massage oil from my storage ring, I lathered it on her backdoor. Of course, I kept up the kiss and the movements of my hand on her needy kitten. The oil was nice and warm, so Festa probably didn’t even notice it.

Slick, Slick!

Festa: “Woow!… D-don’t stop!” She pleaded, reaching her limit.

This girl didn’t have any unique fetishes, but she was special in one way. Normally, girls, including me, don’t like continued pleasure while they’re orgasming.

Festa was different in this regard. Rather than stop, she pleads for me to continue my administrations, even while she is in the process of orgasming. It would seem that her favorite thing is to be driven to orgasm, even while already orgasming.

Squirt!

The girl didn’t squirt much, but she would do so if she had gotten a very strong orgasm. My lap was drenched by her love juices. My dress, which I didn’t take off, was soaked as well. But I didn’t really mind.

On my dress… was a puddle made from Festa. This puddle only showed up, as I had soothed it out of the girl countless times. To me, it oddly feels like an achievement.

Not to mention, but the wet sounds that would come from the liquid as she jerked around… was very arousing to hear. This girl had thrown all her morality to the wind, and I just wished that she was more perverted.

Festa: “S-stop… I am going to die…” She pleaded after ending the kiss.

Syrilblia: “Okay.” I instantly agreed.

Festa: “…”

Syrilblia: “?”

Festa: “Why did you stop!?” She exclaimed.

Syrilblia: “I am not a rapist. If you say to stop, I will stop.” I answer with a smile.

Festa: “…I wanted more. But I guess that I do need a break. My body is in so much pain right now.” She said with a pout.

Syrilblia: “Orgasming that many times would do that to you, yes.” I say with a giggle, softly rubbing her back.

While soothing her, the girl seemed to almost fall asleep. Which was weird considering how she was a hardened assassin. This woman has taken many lives and knew how to always stay alert. But right now… I guess her mind has experienced too many orgasms in such a short time to function properly.

Rub!

Since I still had the oil out right now, I decided to give the girl a massage. If she was to fall asleep anyway, I might as well fix her body.

In this day and age, body pains were extremely common among pretty much everyone. It was especially bad for women, such as Festa. Her sizeable breasts surely hurt from time to time.

Since I discovered that massage magic, which was what I coined it as, I have learned how to do it properly. That is, to give the most effective magical massage, but not in the way that would make the girl on the receiving end up all silly.

Festa: “What… a massage?” She confusedly said.

Syrilblia: “Do you not want it?” I reply, stopping my hands.

Festa: “Want it? Syrilblia… you’re making me fall in love… This pampering, your skills at sex… Not to mention, but all the luxuries that I wish for? Agreeing to join you was the best thing that I have ever done.” She replied with a happy smile.

Syrilblia: “Good to know. Be aware, but this will be your life for as long as you wish for it to be. Though, my massages are considered to be the best thing in the world, so there is a long line of girls waiting for their turns.” I inform.

Festa: “Best thing in this world? I’ll be the judge of that. I have had massages before, after all. Surely, those girls are just inexperienced.” She said with a smug tone.

Oddly, her smugness made me desire to dominate the girl further. It was already too late for Festa. Just like all the others, she was now addicted to me, and what I can give her. Now, shall I rock her world once more?…

The Best Massage That I Have Ever Given Later.

Festa: “…”

The girl wasn’t silly, but I did rock her world to an absurd degree. She was still out of it a little bit, though. Coming to her senses, the girl looked at me dazedly. Then, she reached out to grab me, and pulled me into a kiss and hug. Parting the kiss, the girl started to cry…

A Cry Later.

Festa: “…My family made me go through hell all my life… Training every day and night… For as long as I could remember, my body was always in pain.” She said, drying up her tears.

Syrilblia: “I am sorry that you had to go through that, Festa.” I say with a warm tone.

Festa: “It doesn’t matter anymore… With your help, those fools will soon be dead. And… my body, now there is no pain. The idea that I can live without pain… It’s the greatest gift that I have ever received.” She said with a smile.

Festa was happy, which made me happy as well. Making a girl happy is… something that I find to be a desire of mine. For sex, I mostly only wish for Marina’s touch.

I have sex with these girls, but only really because I wish to satisfy their desires. I want to make them happy. In a way, I am prideful and spiteful bitch. Am I doing this for a good and moral reason?

Or am I only helping them, as well as satisfying their desires, as I want to be the only pitied one in the world? Either way… All girls should be happy, that is my new way of life.

Festa: “Syrilblia. I request that you lay with me tonight. I long for your warmth while sleeping.” She said with a serious yet warm tone.

Syrilblia: “I never leave my girls right after sexing them, Festa. After care is very important to me, and I understand the longing that you’d feel once we finish having sex.” I agree with a smile.

Festa: “You’re making me blush… It is a shame that you’re taken, as I would love to win your hand in marriage. Regardless, I will not pester you about it. Just see to my desires, and all will be well.” She said with a wistful tone.

After using cleaning magic, I lovingly dressed Festa up in a nightgown, as well as some soft nighttime lingerie. Giving her a kiss on her forehead, I lulled her to sleep.

That is, I rubbed her back, and sung her some lullabies. A woman like this surely wished to be treated this way, and I was more than willing to fulfill such a desire. Rest well, assassin girl. From now on, your life is, and will continue to be, pure bliss!

18