Chapter 7: The Morning After. ❤️
3.3k 3 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 7: The Morning After.

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Carna: “…”

Marina: “…”

Syrilblia: “…”

My luck was good on this fine morning. No maids knocked on the door or tried to enter Marina’s room. This gave me the safety I needed to cuddle with Marina lovingly.

Who would have guessed that Carna, did in fact, have a damn key to this room, but even came in without knocking? How are we supposed to explain this one? Marina was still cuddling her head into my chest when she walked in just now…

Carna: “How was it?” She asked, not reading the room.

Marina: “The best sex of my life, though it was short due to my lack of stamina.” She admitted.

Syrilblia: “You’re just going to actually answer her!?” I yell in shock.

Carna: “I am glad that you two got together. Now, as it is still early, I will help Syrilblia cover this up.” She said with a smirk.

Carna pulled me out of bed, and lazily placed my dress back on me. Then, she opened up the window, picked up in a princess carry, and jumped outside. Luckily, it seemed that Carna could use flying magic.

And even more luckily, no one saw us as she flew me back to my room. Carna soon left after dropping me off.

Knock!

Shit! That was one of the maids getting me to go take a bath… Quickly, I rushed to take off my dress and put on a nightgown. This damn girl… she never locks her door. What an idiot…

Maid: “Oh? Awake early again, My Lady? Would you like to take a bath?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “Yes.” I reply.

The maid bowed, and then she guided me to the bath. Damn… this girl surely did live a very lazy life. Did she just sit around all day doing nothing? Nope. Instead, she did evil things like murdering random people for fun.

Is murdering people even a little bit fun? My father didn’t look too pleased when he realized that he had killed me. Though, that might have just been because he feared that he wouldn’t get any of my money. Heh… what a bitch…

A Relaxing Bath Later.

Like before, I was now eating breakfast with my parents. My father was sitting there, happily eating, completely unaware that I had sex with his wife last night. It sounds like a petty insult, but I really did have sex with his wife last night. How amazing of a situation!

Martin: “Do you have any plans today, Syrilblia? You didn’t go out yesterday.” He asked.

Syrilblia: “I was thinking of spending time with Mother today, Father.” I reply.

Martin: “Really? That’s good. As for me, I will be leaving on a business trip after breakfast.” He informed.

Marina: “Oh? I wasn’t informed of this… Is it anything important?” She asked.

Martin: “Not really, no. I am just going to scout out a potential business for investment in the capital.” He answered.

Marina: “Hmm… I oh… I see. Please do be safe on your t-trip…” She struggled out a reply.

Heh… Since we were sitting so close to each other, I took the liberty of sneaking my hand under Marina’s dress. I didn’t touch anywhere too special, just rubbing her thighs. Though Marina had a very sensitive body, so this touch of mine was pretty stimulating to her.

Martin: “Are you okay, Marina?” He asked.

Marina: “Oh, I am fine. I seemed to have just worked a little too much yesterday and I am feeling slightly under the weather because of it.” She answered beautifully, even though I continued to rub her thigh.

Martin: “I see. Do look after your health, dear.” He said with a feigned concerned tone.

Syrilblia: “Don’t worry, Father. I will make she that Mother stays as healthy as possible. I will ensure that her needs are taken care of.” I say with a smile.

Martin: “Oh? That would be wonderful, dear daughter of mine. As I am finished with breakfast, I will go prepare for my departure. Do please see me off before I leave the estate, Syrilblia.” He informed, not realizing the hidden meaning in my words, before getting up from his seat and leaving the dining hall.

With him gone, Marina seemed to have relaxed. After all, having us be caught would be horrible. Marina having her only daughter do something sexual like this. How scandalous…

Marina: “Syrilblia… You need to be more…” Her words were cut off.

Why? Because I snuck under the table, and I went under her dress. In the room was just Carna, no one else. Who cares if she sees us doing something sexual? Carna already knows about our relationship, after all.

With that flawed logic and reasoning, I pulled Marina’s panties to the side, and then I started my second “breakfast” of the day. And oh, how tasty it was… The stifled moans of Marina were nice, too. I will ignore the groans of Carna, clearly feeling like a third wheel, while I ate out my own mother.

After the Second “Breakfast”

Syrilblia: “Did you pack everything that you need, Father?” I ask while walking him outside the estate.

Martin: “That I have, Syrilblia. Now, I must praise you for getting so close to Marina already.” He said with a warm tone.

Syrilblia: “Oh, we have gotten very close in a short period, I assure you. That seal and ring will be yours soon enough, Father.” I say with a confident tone.

Martin: “One can hope, Syrilblia. Please make sure that Marina doesn’t find out about the secret inside the estate.” He said with a serious tone.

Syrilblia: “Oh? And what secret could that be, Father? I know not which you speak of.” I reply.

Martin: “Haha, that’s right, that’s right. Good girl.” He praised with a smile.

Fucker! I actually wanted you to tell me what it was! Like I fucking know… Either this girl has the memory of a goldfish, or I just didn’t get any of her memories. How vexing… Waving my father off, I went back inside the estate. Waiting for me was Carna.

Carna: “Do you really expect to be able to get the seal and ring?” She asked with a curious tone.

Syrilblia: “Absolutely not. Marina is very smart, so she either destroyed them or hid them in some random place far away from the estate.” I reply.

Carna: “Smart… Does your jaw hurt?” She asked with a smug tone.

Syrilblia: “Nope. I feel like I could pleasure Marina for hours upon hours without getting the least bit tired. Though, I am sure that I will be quite sore in the morning afterwards.” I reply with a laugh.

Carna: “…”

Hey, two can play at that game, Carna. I will not be embarrassed about my sexual relations with my own mother. When the fuck did I become so morally bankrupt? Is it the effect of this girl’s body changing my morals, or am I just a horny girl too attracted to the hot milf that is Marina, even though she is my mother? The world may never know…

110