Chapter 6: I Have Already Sinned so Much, What’s one sin More to Pile on? ❤️
4k 8 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This novel is finished, and you can purchase it digitally on Amazon here, or on Smashwords here. You can also donate $10 or more to me on Patreon to get this novel, and any other that I release here.

Chapter 6: I Have Already Sinned so Much, What’s one sin More to Pile on?

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Currently, I was walking to my mother’s room. What’s so special about this that I had to mention it? I was doing it while going almost completely commando… It wasn’t full commando, as I still had a bra on. Anyway, back to why this happened.

After I was done with my bath, I realized that my panties were missing. The maids acted like it was a normal thing, and they just put my clothes on like normal. Not even going to give me replacement panties?…

Regardless, I wasn’t going to go back to my room to get new ones. Asking the location of Marina’s room to one of the maids, I was then on a mission. My “mother” had taken my panties. I was certain of this!!!

Schlick!

Squish!

Syrilblia: “…”

I was fucking joking, okay!? How did I accurately guess that Marina was really masturbating while sniffing my used panties? And it didn’t look like a fake action, either.

From the crack in the door that Marina seemed to have accidentally left opened and unlocked, I saw my mother pleasuring herself for real. Her hand going wild inside her panties, the sounds of sexual fluids gushing from her movements, and the lewd expression on her face as the pleasure built up further and further.

Syrilblia: “Gulp” I audibly gulp, swallowing my saliva.

Gathering up my courage, I push the door open. The look of shock on Marina’s face was cute… Shaking my head, I close the door and lock it. Then, I walked over to Marina with a smile on my face.

Syrilblia: “Are those my used panties, Mother?” I ask.

Marina: “…”

Syrilblia: “The silence is damming, Marina.” I say with a grin.

Marina: “Call…” She stopped her words.

Syrilblia: “Call?” I repeat with a head tilt.

Marina: “Call me by my name again.” She requested.

Syrilblia: “Marina… A very wonderful name. It feels far better to call you by that, rather than call you my mother. So… how long has this been going on?” I reply.

Marina: “Years.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “Do you like me?” I ask.

Marina: “I do.” She replied.

Syrilblia: “How much?” I ask with a head tilt.

Marina: “So much that I will kill anyone that will get in the way of us being together.” She said with a serious tone.

Syrilblia: “…”

Fuck… she really did have feelings for her own daughter. If my new theory is correct, then I am really am her daughter. And her feelings are for me. I am not tricking her in any way, if that is the case.

Will… will this be for the best? My heart is telling me to give up all reason and fuck my own mother, but my brain is wondering if this is some grand trick to make me slip up.

Eh, who cares if it is a trick? If I can have the chance to have sex with such a beautiful woman even once, I don’t care if I end up dying from it. With a smirk, I jumped on the bed and gently pushed my mother down.

Now, I was straddling her. Putting my hands on her breasts, which were decently bigger than my own, I started to fondle them through Marina’s dress. The feel was… very nice. Leaning down, I took her lips.

Smooch!

Suck!

The kiss was amazing! It was like Marina was not only submissive but also a virgin. She couldn’t be a virgin, as she gave birth to me. But this might be her first time with a woman.

This wasn’t my first time. My kiss stops momentarily. My thoughts flicker back to the memories of when my family members would use me for their sexual pleasure. Even my mother was included in these horrible acts.

When it was my brother and father, I just felt unfeeling and disgusted by them and how they raped me. When it was my mother… well, I was still very disgusted with her. But at the very least, I learned my sexuality early due to their horrible mistreatment of me.

But that is in the past. I shouldn’t think about such things anymore. Instead, I should use what I learned from that horrible woman, and pleasure this awesome milf with gusto! After what seemed like forever, but was probably just a few minutes, our lips parted.

Syrilblia: “How was it? Should we do more?” I ask with a smile.

Marina: “It… it was amazing, Syrilblia.” She replied with a red face.

Syrilblia: “That’s good. But you didn’t answer my question.” I reply with a laugh.

Marina: “…”

Syrilblia: “Admit that you want me, and I will pleasure you the entire night, M a r i n a ~” I whisper in a seductive tone into the milf’s red ear.

Marina: “I want you… Tonight, and any other time that you’re willing.” She said with a raspy, seductive tone, looking into my eyes with her enchanting eyes of her own.

With that, all reason left my mind. Not caring that her dress was surely expensive, I used strength that came from some magical place to rip her dress up, revealing her bra. Placing my hand behind her back, I took it off.

Marina’s bountiful breasts were now in full view for me to bask in. Taking hold of them, I massaged them with glee, ensuring to not hurt Marina at all. Then, I ripped up the rest of her clothes.

Now Marina was fully nude before me, and I gulped in excitement at the wonderful view. Kissing and licking her neck, I trailed kisses and licks until I reached her lower garden.

It was pure, without any pubic hair in sight. Her pussy was wet as can be, and the temptation to lick and suck on it, lapping up all of Marina’s love juices in the process… It was just too tempting of an idea to ever deny.

Suck!

Marina: “Oh…” She moaned.

The cute moans of a milf aren’t to be underestimated. Every time that she did moan or squirm around from my skillful touch and skilled tongue, just made me want to do even better. To get more and more amazing reactions out of her.

Gush!

Marina flex her waist upward, using her hands to press my head and keep it on her vagina. She even did a leg lock. The woman had clearly just orgasmed, going by her convulsions. But I… it wasn’t enough…

Holding her soft butt, I kept her waist raised while I continued to pleasure her. Soon, another orgasm came, rushed along by her still being in the process of the previous orgasm. Then my face was splattered by her squirting on it.

I softly placed Marina’s waist back on the bed, and I rubbed her thighs and waited for her orgasm to end. I clearly went a little too far, as it took five minutes for the convulsions to stop. The red faced Marina then looked at me.

Marina: “…”

Syrilblia: “Are you satisfied?” I ask.

Marina: “No… One or twice… maybe even a few thousand times… It will never be enough.” She said with a loving tone.

Syrilblia: “Hm… hearing that makes me very happy, Marina.” I say, giving her another kiss, but a loving one this time.

I did plan to seduce her, but I very much fucked up. I mean, I managed to do so, but I seem to have ended up falling in love with the woman by accident. After all, I felt good. Sex, even with my mother in my past life, it never felt good. I guess that sex with someone you actually love, and sex that you give consent to, actually feels good.

Marina: “Can… can I touch you?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “Yes, but no more sex tonight.” I answer.

Marina: “Why… why not? Didn’t you promise to go all night with me?” She said with a practically pleading tone and expression.

Syrilblia: “If we continue… you will get hurt. Marina, your body has already reached its limit for tonight.” I explain in a stern tone.

Marina: “…”

The woman pouted, knowing that my words were correct, and she turned around so as to not face me anymore. With a giggle, I got up from the bed and took off my clothes. Then, I got back in bed with her, now completely nude.

Syrilblia: “We have to pace ourselves better next time, Marina.” I say with another giggle.

Marina: “…”

Syrilblia: “For tonight, let us embrace each other like this. Or… do you want to do it in a different way?” I ask, wrapping my arms around her, and pressing breasts upon her beautiful and silky smooth back.

The answer to this question… was Marina turning around and planting her face into my chest. How cute… And how rare, I guess? How common is it that the older one in the relationship is the little spoon?

Or would it be the little fork, in this case?… Regardless of the answer, I lovingly rubbed Marina’s head, helping her fall asleep. I just hope that no maids come into the room in the morning, and witness us naked together. The room still smelled deeply like sex… Carna doesn’t have a key to Marina’s room, right?…

109