Chapter 57: Back to the Academy.
504 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 57: Back to the Academy.

(Syrilblia’s POV)

After my little romp with Amona, I decided to go back to the Academy. My girls had already gone back, so I didn’t have to bring them along for the ride. Though Marina and Carna came along for said ride. Plus, an extra guest!

Marina: “For what purpose have you come with us, Amona?” She asked with her arms crossed.

Amona: “…”

Carna: “Do not be afraid, Marina is Syrilblia’s wife, but she is fine with her having sex with other women. In fact, she was the one who encouraged her to do so.” She said with a reassuring tone.

Amona: “Truly?” She replied, looking at my wife with a hopeful expression.

Marina: “Yes. As you’ve been told, I am a demon. Us demons have strong sex drives, and sexual relations aren’t seen as holy to us.” She answered.

Amona: “I see… My reason for seeing Syrilblia off… is because I wished to do sexual things with her while we were on the way to the Academy.” She finally admitted.

Heh… I figured that was her reason. That one time wasn’t enough for her at all. I am sure that Amona will be giving me visits while at the Academy countless times. And I will accept her each and every visit. Goddess… I love her body so much.

Marina: “After she had seduced you, your reasoning for coming with us isn’t hard to guess, Amona.” She said with a laugh.

Amona: “Were my intentions that clear to see? I feel ashamed… Regardless, with others in the carriage, we cannot have sex.” She said with a sigh.

Marina: “Why not? Neither of us would mind.” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Amona: “…I’m sorry, but I will not be having sex with a girl when her mother is right next to us.” She denied.

Carna: “Then you should visit Syrilblia’s dorm. It is her private sanctuary. In there, you won’t have to worry about being seen.” She proposed.

Amona: “Having sexual relations on campus?… I do not wish for her to get expelled.” She also denied.

Syrilblia: “Amona, I have seduced every female on campus, including the female staff. I have sex with them all.” I inform with an oddly proud tone.

Amona: “…”

The woman was confused by my words. Perhaps she didn’t believe them at first. But she looked at the others in the carriage, and she soon realized that I wasn’t making a joke.

Amona: “You mentioned a Priscilla… Can I watch you have sex with her, Syrilblia?” She asked.

Syrilblia: “Of course. Is that all you want?” I reply.

Amona: “I seem to have a new fascination with the bodies of women… If you would ever so kind, I would very much enjoy the sight of various students nude.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “That can also be arranged, yes.” I agree.

Shake!

All of a sudden, the carriage was rudely stopped. Because we were lazy, Carna was using magic to drive the carriage. If so, why did she stop it?

Carna: “Some hooligans have blocked our path.” She informed.

Velta: “I shall go out and deal with them.” She proposed.

Syrilblia: “I’ll do it! I have been wanting to test my power for a while now.” I deny, quickly leaving the inside of the carriage before anyone could stop me and my silly actions.

Popping outside, I saw… Huh? I expected it to be bandits, but it was just my fellow students… Or rather, it was the male ones, and a few male teachers.

Thankfully, as I didn’t wish to murder them all so soon, it was just a small group of ten people. That is, not counting their leader, Ramona.

Ramona: “Syrilblia… you didn’t even bring guards with you.” She brought up.

Syrilblia: “Lady Ramona… I am, of course, my own guard. What might be your reason for stopping me?” I reply.

Ramona: “To kill you! What else?” She said with a scoff.

Male Student: “That’s right! We must kill the demon that seduced every woman on campus!” He exclaimed, receiving agreeing roars from the other men of the group.

Is that what the males on campus think of me? Also… is this girl… absolutely stupid? Did she somehow miss that I was an amazingly strong person now? Wait… don’t tell…

Ramona: “Without any guards, you’re just a weak girl, Syrilblia. Your fake grades and power cannot save you here!” She exclaimed with an evil laugh.

Oh… holy shit. She actually believes that I just cheated on my scores. I mean, I could have, but you can’t even cheat when it comes to magic rank. What a silly, silly girl. Thinking back to Amona, I would love to spank this cheeky girl’s tight looking ass…

Ramona: “Why are you looking at my butt!?” She yelled in embarrassment.

Syrilblia: “I was just thinking about how nice it would be to smack…” I honestly answer.

Ramona: “…”

Male Teacher: “We can’t let her seduce Ramona… Protect her at all costs!” He exclaimed.

Protect her at all costs? You were the dumbasses that got her into this mess. Or rather, you were the ones that enabled her foolish actions!

Amona: “What in the ever-loving hell are you all doing!? You wish to attack the illustrious Syrilblia Sephiranie… And on top of that, you wish to do so while in presence of the queen? How foolish!” She exclaimed with an angry tone.

Ramona: “…”

Male Teacher: “…”

Great! Now, even with them thinking that I am a demon, they will stop this stupid farce here and now. Which, is great, as I don’t wish to stain my hands with blood. Especially not with the blood of random nobles. Bandits would be a different matter, though.

Male Student: “The demon, Lady Syrilblia, has seduced even the queen! We have to kill her before she controls this entire kingdom!” He exclaimed with a confident and serious expression.

Syrilblia: “…”

Ramona: “…”

Amona: “…”

Carna: “…”

Velta: “…”

Marina: “…”

What? Are you all fucking stupid!? Look, even Ramona isn’t going along with this. She has much doubt about me really being a demon. If she was certain of it, Ramona would challenge and try to kill me, even in the presence of the queen.

Ramona: “Lady Syrilblia… Save me from these crazy men!” She said with tears in her eyes, rushing over to get behind me.

Syrilblia: “…”

Ramona: “They forced me to say all these things, I swear!” She tearfully added.

Male Teacher: “Lady Ramona has fallen under the demon’s spell!” He said with a shocked tone.

Okay, Ramona really did recruit the crazies to her silly little cause…

Ramona: “Save me, and my ass is yours for an hour.” She whispered in my ear.

Syrilblia: “In what way?” I ask in reply.

Ramona: “Spanking…” She reluctantly answered.

Syrilblia: “If I am able to spank you; surely I would much prefer to have my way with you, don’t you think?” I reply with a raised eyebrow.

Ramona: “I know that you’ve seduced a few girls, but you aren’t a rapist. If I am not willing, you won’t touch me.” She said with a confident tone.

Syrilblia: “Fine… run along. I will meet you at the dorm.” I agree.

Ramona: “I hate and want you dead… but thanks!” She said with a smile.

Syrilblia: “Don’t thank me. Just prepare your hindquarters, as I won’t be merciful to it.” I say with a seductive tone in her ear, lightly groping her butt.

Ramona: “…”

The girl soon scampered off, and I was left to deal with the mess that she got us into. I needed to scare her off, as I would like to keep her underestimating my power. Also, I very much wanted to touch her butt.

As I snap my fingers, lightning appeared out of nowhere, and vaporized the men. Looking at their charred bodies, a particular thought was going around in my head. That was… I cannot wait to spank that girl’s plump, but oddly tight little ass…

19