Chapter 60: Giving Ramona What she Truly Wants. ❤️
551 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This novel is finished, and you can purchase it digitally on Amazon here, or on Smashwords here. You can also donate $10 or more to me on Patreon to get this novel, and any other that I release here.

Chapter 60: Giving Ramona What she Truly Wants.

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Ramona thought about… various things for a while. And I just patiently waited for her to get done with said thoughts. She was kinda cute while thinking, after all.

Ramona: “Can I call you mommy, and can you call me your baby girl?” She asked with a serious tone.

Syrilblia: “Sure… baby girl~.” I say, getting close to her once more, and seductively whispering into her ear.

Ramona: “…”

Without speaking, Ramona quickly pulled my hand into her sex. It was… quivering. Holy shit… did she really orgasm from how I seductively whispered to her? That’s so hot…

Syrilblia: “?”

Ramona: “I’ve masturbated enough to know that I just really came from how you called me like that… Mommy, your baby girl’s pussy is wet, needy, impatient, and it is fucking begging for you to please it.” She said with a seductive tone, rubbing her sex on my hand.

What an alluring chain of words… Of course, with such words being spoken to me, I gently pushed the girl onto the bed. Then, I pulled up one of her arms, started licking her armpit, and I also started my task of working on her precious kitten.

Slick!

Ramona: “W-what… oooh… Ah!” She moaned in confusion.

Her pelvis thrusted up in the air, Ramona’s eyes rolled back, and she squirted everywhere. Yes!!! Another squirter! I am just so fucking lucky! I love squirty girls so much, it’s insane…

Ramona: “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck… What was that?” She said with spiral eyes.

Syrilblia: “Just a taste of my skills.” I answer.

Ramona: “Mommy… please do it more! I need it! My pussy is aching for more pleasure. Pleasure that only you can give it!” She said with a pleading tone.

The girl, despite being my enemy not that long ago, knew how to get her way. After all, she wanted me to sex her more. How else would she achieve such a thing, other than spreading eagle, and also spreading her kitten as wide as it could spread?

Rub!

Seduction wasn’t needed anymore, but I wanted her to feel even better. As such, I got onto the bed on my knees, with one hand on one of her breasts, and the other… I used to skillfully pleasure her needy slit into oblivion.

Much Kitten Petting Later.

Squirt!

Once more, she squirted, a blissful expression plastered onto her beautiful face. Not even a second later, she begged me once more. How repressed was she? Why must girls suffer alone with their sexual desires? Whatever the reason, Ramona will suffer no longer.

Many Hours, and Countless Ramona Orgasms Later.

Ramona: “Oh… wow… If only I presented my slutty pussy to you sooner… I spent all that time trying to bring you down, when all I really wanted was for you to do bring into my pleasureful oblivion.” She said, panting all the way.

Taking off my clothes, I positioned my sex above Ramona’s. Ever since Amona, I haven’t had a single orgasm. I had made this girl orgasm well over ten times. At this point, I deserve at least one myself.

Ramona: “…Mommy, I know you want to cum too… but my pus…” I stop her words by pressing a finger on her lips.

Syrilblia: “Your “kitten”, dear. My baby girl doesn’t need to use such vulgar language, now does she?” I say with a motherly tone.

Ramona: “N-no, Mommy…” She agreed.

Syrilblia: “Now, baby girl… Mommy really, really wants to use your kitten to get an orgasm… You weren’t about to deny me that, were you?” I ask.

Ramona: “…”

Syrilblia: “You are Mommy’s good baby girl, right? Surely, you can let me do this. Look at your kitten… It’s soaked wet, it is even still quivering from how many times I’ve made it purr.” I say, playing with her kitten softly.

Ramona: “Mommy… you’re going to turn me crazy… If you do it, I will lose. I will end up falling. I will be… your baby girl. Touch me more… and I will be reborn again.” She said with an oddly excited tone.

Syrilblia: “Isn’t this what you want, baby girl? Accept this, accept me. If you accept, the torment is over. No more pain, no more suffering. My baby girl doesn’t deserve any things such as that.” I explain with a warm tone.

Ramona: “…”

Syrilblia: “What is your answer, dear? Mommy is real patient, but not that patient…” I say, urging her to answer.

Ramona: “Mommy… mess my kitten up once more. Destroy and rebuild my body into one solely meant for you, and you alone. Mark me as yours…” She pleaded with a seductive whisper in my ear.

Consent was given to me, so I lowered my lifted self, and I placed my sex onto hers. Instantly, Ramona moaned. This… moan, the obsessed, crazy look in her eyes… It sent me over the edge of reason. It flipped my switch in ways that I never knew of before…

Slick!

Up and down, side to side, I tribbed with Ramona as if I had the tool of a man. Even without such a thing, pleasure was all that we were feeling. Ramona’s eyes were almost foggy. The smile on her face was so damn alluring. Even if it wasn’t intentional, this girl was constantly seducing me this entire time…

Altogether, and with the sounds of our sex as well, was just more and more fuel added to my red hot, desireful womb. Randomly, and through her mewings, the girl would call me “Mommy”. Which, again, was just even more extremely ludicrously efficient fuel.

Squirt!

Ramona: “More, Mommy!” She endlessly pleaded for more of the pleasure that I was giving her.

My hips never got tired, us both squirting made it so our sexes were slick. No pain was involved, we had all the lubricated that we needed. Further and further, Ramona was falling. It was… already over for her.

There was no coming back from this. Nor would she even want to do so. Now… Ramona was my cute and precious baby girl. My baby girl, who is still in need of even more wonderful pleasure. Stopping the tribbing, I positioned my flower on her mouth.

Lick!

Even in her sex-filled daze, Ramona knew what to do. Though, as this was her first time, Ramona didn’t use her hands, just her tongue. Meanwhile, I lapped up her sodden and fertile flower, ensuring my fingers hit all her sweet spots.

Ramona: “Mommy… I am going to go silly…” She said in between her licks of my sex.

Syrilblia: “Go silly then, baby girl. Mommy will take care of you even if you go as silly as possible.” I say with a loving tone.

Ramona: “Mom… Mommy, a big one is coming… Oh~ It’s going to send me over completely~!” She happily expressed, moaning more and more.

Picking up the pace, the girl was soon squirting like a never-ending waterfall. Her body squirmed all over. This orgasm was probably the strongest one that she has ever felt.

With great joy, I pampered it all out of her. Removing myself from her face, I saw that Ramona was now peacefully sleeping. As it would be bad to sleep while wet like this, I used cleaning magic on us and, of course, the room as well. Tucking the sleeping girl in bed, I pressed her head against my breasts, and I soon fell into dreamland as well.

20