Chapter 59: She Very Much Wants me to Taste her!
480 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 59: She Very Much Wants me to Taste her!

(Syrilblia’s POV)

As I stared at the now nude woman, my gaze seemed to bring her some pleasure. How did I somehow not realize that Ramona was so perverted?…

Ramona: “Ah… that’s it… This is what I wanted. You’re looking at me…” She said, slightly unstable on her legs.

Syrilblia: “…”

Ramona: “Look at me more, Syrilblia! See how wet I am for you?” She said, spreading her already soaking flower for me to see.

Syrilblia: “Very wet…” I praise.

Ramona: “I don’t need you to marry me… I just want you to desire me. I need you to say that I am pretty, beautiful, and your very special girl!” She explained.

Syrilblia: “Is that all you desire?” I ask.

Ramona: “I want to live in luxury! That family of mine… they were rich, yet so damn poor. I had to work so fucking hard to get into this Academy…” She answered.

Syrilblia: “I see.” I reply.

Ramona: “Syrilblia… As a fellow reincarnater, please take pity on me. I was just a modern girl, forced to live in this shitty medieval fantasy world.” She pleaded.

Syrilblia: “…”

Ramona: “Yes, I am a yandere, I see that clearly now. I wanted to kill you, because I felt like I had missed out on getting your attention…” She added.

Syrilblia: “Is that really true?” I reply.

Ramona: “I know it to be the truth now. Syrilblia… I am sick and needy girl. My mind isn’t right, I need attention. I need YOUR attention. I want you to touch me, make me you special little bitch.” She said with a smile.

Syrilblia: “What a resounding proposal…” I say with an astounded tone.

Ramona: “Whatever you want me to do… I will do it with a smile on my face. You can beat me half to death, and I will smile. You can piss on me, and I will smile. Fuck me until I am nothing but a squirting mess… I will be smiling all the way.” She crazily said.

Syrilblia: “You’re very creepy, Ramona.” I say with a serious tone.

Ramona: “…”

The girl looked greatly upset at my words, but I had to say them. Yanderes are hot in fiction, but not so much in real life. In reality, my girls desire me similar to how yandere does. But the difference is that they’re mentally sane.

Syrilblia: “How about I fix you?” I propose.

Ramona: “Fix…me?” She confusedly repeated.

Syrilblia: “You aren’t a masochist, and you also are not a pervert. You want someone to give you love and care. You wish for someone to save you. All these actions against me… you either wanted me to kill you, or for me to pay attention to you.” I assume.

Ramona: “I have rallied the men of this campus to kill you. They think that you’re a demon… Will you still try to save me?” She asked with a nervous tone.

Syrilblia: “Those small fries are meaningless. Marina and I plan to turn all human females into demons. The men will have to die eventually, anyway.” I reply with a shrug.

Ramona: “Marina is a demon!?” She exclaimed in shock.

Syrilblia: “Carna is a demon as well. Crazy, right? Most of this world wasn’t detailed in the novel at all.” I reply with a groan.

Ramona: “It really wasn’t…” She agreed with a groan of her own.

For a while, Ramona and I discussed our annoyances with this world. Usually, in novels where someone gets isekai into… well, a novel, the world and its events are the same as in the novel. That was absolutely not the case for us.

Ramona: “I am sorry for how I’ve treated you… Even still, I wish for your touch. I want to feel your love. Not as a wife, but to give me love of someone that values my body and me.” She pleaded.

Syrilblia: “Are you a virgin?” I ask.

Ramona: “To not be married off, I had taken my own virginity. Sorry…” She admitted.

Syrilblia: “That’s fine. From now on, you won’t have to go through any hardships. The rest of your life will be enjoyed in luxurious pleasure.” I say with a warm tone.

Ramona: “I have never had sex before, though… Please, take me.” She said with a smile.

Lifting up her chin, I gave her a kiss. First a few pecks, and then a full, deep kiss. The taste of my enemy… wasn’t what awaited me in her mouth. I guess that, in my heart, I never actually saw her as an enemy.

Kiss!

Ramona: “What the fuck… do I have a kissing fetish, or is kissing just that fucking amazing?” She asked with an unsure tone.

Syrilblia: “Ramona, when you have sex with over a thousand women, your skills at sex become very honed.” I say with a laugh.

Ramona: “…”

Syrilblia: “?”

Ramona: “Did… did you really…” I cut her words off.

Syrilblia: “The entire campus, Ramona. I have tasted the sexes of each and every female on campus. This includes the staff, as well.” I inform with a proud expression.

Ramona: “…No wonder none of the women would believe me.” She said with a long sigh.

Syrilblia: “Do you remember when you went to go complain about me to the Headmistress?” I ask.

Ramona: “How… who told you about that?” She nervously replied.

Syrilblia: “No one told me anything about it, silly girl. Just that, while you were talking to Flare… I was eating out her tasty pussy.” I clarify.

Ramona: “…”

Syrilblia: “…”

This was just great! I love seeing a confused woman’s reactions. And, since this was a girl from a modern world, she had more to show off. I want to make her show me even more unique facial expressions…

Ramona: “Oh, God… you aren’t joking. How the hell was I supposed to convince her that you were evil, all the while you were sucking her off?” She said with an annoyed tone.

Syrilblia: “It was a losing game for you, indeed. Do you wish for me to show you the skills that I used to seduce every other woman on campus?” I suggest.

Ramona: “Oh, please do. I want to be a changed woman after this. I want to be embarrassed thinking back to it.” She said with an excited tone.

Syrilblia: “Oh? Going to be adventurous for your time, huh?” I say with a giggle.

Ramona: “Yes, absolutely! Actually… how far can we go?” She asked with an unsure tone.

Syrilblia: “The reason my girls are so loyal to me is because I fulfill their every desire. Whatever you want, I can give you. That goes for material things, lifestyle, as well as sex.” I answer, playing with her cute and slender fingers.

Ramona: “Sounds lofty… I sorta doubt it, though.” She said with a laugh.

Syrilblia: “The day before, I had sex with the queen. She has a spanking fetish, and also a mommy fetish. The woman even had potions that make a girl produce breast milk. And, I, of course, indulged her in it.” I explain.

Ramona: “…”

Syrilblia: “…”

Ramona: “Hold on… I need to process… all that.” She said, falling onto her butt on the bed.

Process it? Don’t you mean… think about the sex acts that you want me to do with you? Sure, take your time, dear girl. I will relish in taking your everything. I will make you mine, and as you will be mine, I will fix you and make you the happiest girl who ever lived. Now… think your cute little head away, Ramona…

20