Chapter 58: Tasting the Enemy.
439 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 58: Tasting the Enemy.

(Syrilblia’s POV)

Amona had graciously decided to rule those murders as not only self-defense, but also to call those students and teachers just bandits. Unfortunately, this meant she had to return to the castle. No pretty views for her…

Ramona: “Are you really going to spank me? Why not just kill me…” She said with a sigh.

Syrilblia: “Again, you seem to think that I am some villain, Lady Ramona. I don’t know where you’ve earned such a hatred of me, but I just wish to dull out some punishment for the problems that you have caused me so far.” I answer.

Ramona: “So far? You make it sound like I will cause you more problems in the future.” She said with a scoff.

Syrilblia: “Oh, I am sure that you will, Lady Ramona. But that is something to be for the future. For now… how shall we do this?” I ask.

Ramona: “Not out in the open, of course!” She yelled in anger.

With a laugh, I guided her inside of our dorm. I also took her to my room specifically. Now, she was standing here, clearly nervous.

Syrilblia: “Bend over on the bed, and present your butt to me.” I order.

Ramona: “So domineering…” She said with a pout.

Doing as I said, the girl laid her stomach on my bed. Then, she stuck her butt out to me. Oddly, she ever pulled her panties down. Hm… a smooth vagina. How nice!

Syrilblia: “Showing me your sex like that? What a naughty girl you are.” I say with a smug tone.

Ramona: “Aren’t spankings supposed to be done like this?” She replied with a head tilt, looking back at me.

Syrilblia: “They can be, I guess?” I reply with a head tilt of my own.

Ramona: “…”

Syrilblia: “So… back to my earlier question. How do you want to do this, Lady Ramona?” I ask once more.

Ramona: “What do you mean, exactly? I don’t even see a crop anywhere…” She replied.

Syrilblia: “I will be using my hand to spank you, of course. The question is… do you want me to spank you like my naughty lover who made a mistake, or like a little brat that I dislike?” I clarify.

Ramona: “You dislike me?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Syrilblia: “I do not, no. Cute girls are hard for me to hate, you see.” I deny.

Ramona: “…I hate pain. So, could you please do it like I am your lover?” She pleaded.

Like my lover? Silly girl… you will soon be one of them in time. I do indeed want to spank you, but this is also a step at seducing you, fool.

Walking up to her, I felt up her butt, which earned me a yelp from the girl. From what I felt, this girl would feel pain if I hit her too hard. As much as I wish to spank her ass until it is almost bleeding, I need to treat her well.

Smack!

Ramona: “Oh~” She moaned.

Syrilblia: “…”

Ramona: “That wasn’t a moan!” She said in embarrassment.

Spank!

Ramona: “Ah~” She moaned once more.

Syrilblia: “…”

Ramona: “…”

Syrilblia: “How is this a punishment, if you get pleasure from me spanking you?” I ask with a sigh.

Ramona: “I…I don’t know why… please stop!” She said, pleading with tears in her eyes.

Immediately, I stopped my actions, used healing magic on her barely red butt, and then helped her pull her panties up. I hate it, but seeing her cry like that… Even if she is my enemy, it made my heart hurt to witness.

Ramona: “…Why did you stop?” She asked with a confused expression.

Syrilblia: “You asked me to?” I reply.

Ramona: “I am your enemy… You should just push me down on the bed, and have your way with me. Seduce me like all those other girls… Not treat me well…” She said with an angry, but conflicted tone.

Syrilblia: “Is that what you think that I would do, or what you want me to do?” I say with a raised eyebrow.

Ramona: “Fuck…” She swore.

Syrilblia: “?”

Ramona: “Kiss me.” She demanded.

Syrilblia: “No.” I refuse.

Ramona: “Push me onto your bed, and kiss me!” She demanded once more.

Syrilblia: “Once again, no.” I refuse with my arms crossed.

Ramona: “…Please. I need to know…” She pleaded.

Syrilblia: “Why would I agree with this? Have you forgotten how you wish to kill me, Lady Ramona?” I reply with a scoff.

Ramona: “…”

Perfect… she was falling, and I didn’t even have to do anything that would hurt my morals. This girl will be seduced by me in the end. But unlike the others, I do not mind if she stews in her desires for a while…

Ramona: “I…I’ll show you my p-pussy, if you kiss me.” She added.

Syrilblia: “And why would I agree with that, either? To be shown a girl’s sex, even though I will not be able to touch it… Only you win in this deal, Lady Ramona.” I refuse again.

Ramona: “I will stop trying to bring you down!” She quickly replied.

Syrilblia: “I highly doubt that. Right now, you’re aroused, and want to seek pleasure. But you do not know if the pleasure you seek… is from another woman, or not.” I reply with a confident tone.

Ramona: “I just want a kiss… can you not afford me that? Don’t you want to kiss me? I am cute… you think I’m cute, right? Wouldn’t… you love to have a cute girl like to play with whenever you want to do so?” She said with a crazy expression.

Syrilblia: “…”

Ramona: “Let’s stop the bullshit, Syrilblia! You’re a reincarnater, just like me. I do not know if you were given a cheat… but I am so goddamn lonely in this world…” She said with a sad tone and expression.

Now that I got her… I guess that I do not need to hide my true identity from her any longer. I just wish it was in a more fun situation that I revealed it to her…

Syrilblia: “Even if I am, what does it matter?” I reply.

Ramona: “I am so, sooo very tired of this whole thing. You have some grand plan, don’t you? I just want to live peacefully. No work, no expectations. I want your touch… Ever since I met you, I felt this. I wanted you.” She answered.

Syrilblia: “I am married to Marina. I cannot accept another wife.” I say with a stern tone.

Ramona: “You married your own mother in this life!? You are more perverted than I thought… And, what makes you think that I want to marry you?” She replied.

Syrilblia: “Can you not look in the mirror? You’re clearly a yandere, you know…” I answer.

Ramona: “A…yandere? Is that… ha… haha. So. Sooo…. I wanted to kill you, because you were already with Priscilla and Beatrice…” She said with a crazy tone.

Then, before my eyes, the woman stripped to her birthday suit. Her body was… very beautiful. Though, that wasn’t something that I ever doubted in the first place. This happened so fast… the thrill of getting her was greatly dulled. Not like I will look a gift horse in the mouth, though!!!

18