Chapter 60: Yeeted Chris
95 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This kind of distance, stop making others do such a difficult thing, alright!”

“Tsk, second mistake, huh, but it’s alright…”

Sato Hikaru never thought that at this distance, Chris would not be able to return, frowning he pointed his staff at the ice wall: “Prepare yourself to use bundle and swing over at any time, shatter!”

Crack!

Under Sato Hikaru’s continuous reinforcement, the ice wall that had steadily withstood continuous attacks and spits from the multi-headed water snake, under his initiative broke into clouds of ice crystals.

“Hiss!!!”

When the multi-headed water snake, who had been staring at Sato Hikaru and had been painfully blocked by the ice wall and so unable to perform an effective attack, saw the ice wall shatter, its dangerous eyes shrunk and two heads immediately spewed out an extremely poisonous green liquid.

“Speed enhancement…tornado!”

However, since Sato Hikaru had taken the initiative to shatter the ice wall, he had naturally prepared himself.

Raising his staff, its tip flashed and released a strong frenzied wind, in two breaths time, it had combined with the cloud of ice crystals and water from the lake, forming a tornado filled with sharp ice crystals and poisonous water.

The multi-headed water snake’s decaying saliva not only did not harm Sato Hikaru, it was even sucked into the tornado and turned it into a lethal weapon that was moving towards its head.

“Hiss~”

Faced with the coming water tornado, the remaining two heads opened their mouths together, from which a continuous cold mist was released.

The continuously advancing water tornado was covered by the cold mist that contained great magical power, and gradually lost its momentum.

“I see, it was not yet serious.”

Seeing the multi-headed water snake starting to use magic, and even freezing his own water tornado, Sato Hikaru not only did not panic, he even laughed out loud: “However, you have helped me froze the water tornado, which saved me from paying more attention to it.”

When Sato Hikaru, who took this opportunity to quickly reorganize his own positioning, saw that his water tornado was about to be frozen, he immediately shouted at Chris: “Now, quickly escape!”

“Bundle!”

“Bundle!”

Just as Chris used her bundle skill towards the earth pillar behind Sato Hikaru, Sato Hikaru also released a bundle skill towards a head that was releasing cold mist.

“I see!”

Chris, who had jumped out of the multi-headed water snake but was falling towards the lake surface due to insufficient strength, saw that below her feet a chain suddenly appeared, she immediately tapped onto the chain and once again jumped out.

With this support, Chris, who was already falling down, once again increased her elevation.

Next, by depending on the automatic retraction speed of the bundle skill, although she still could not immediately reach the stone pillar, it was sufficient for Chris to reach the shore.

“Tch!”

Probably because the multi-headed water snake recognized that Chris was escaping from itself, the two heads that had previously spitted out poison immediately reacted.

The one further away spitted out a poison arrow towards Chris while the one closer immediately rushed out to Chris with its jaw open to chew her up.

“Did you think that I was not prepared?”

The staff in his again was tapped once again, Sato Hikaru, who had finished chanting and enhancing his magic, released it towards the lake: “Super enhanced magic, sea of fire!”

Boom!

In a flash!

The flame shot from Sato Hikaru’s staff towards the middle of the lake, and then spread to the entire lake, occurred in a flash!

The flames covered everything.

Even the attacking snake head was also instantly covered in flames.

As for the water arrow, it had evaporated.

Even the water tornado that was about to be frozen, was also ignited at this moment.

Along with the melting of the outermost layer of ice, the originally stopped water tornado once again started to spin.

It’s just that, when it started to move again, it was no longer related to ‘water’ ; instead, it had completely changed to a ferocious flaming tornado.

“Hmpf!”

Multi-headed water snake…eh, wrong, it should be called multi-headed fire snake.

The multi-headed fire snake was constantly struggling and roaring amidst the flames, by the side Sato Hikaru waved his mage robe and sneered: “I have said that today I would burn the chain today, and I would not break my promise.”

Finished speaking, Sato Hikaru towards the others and gave a thumbs-up: “this barbequed multi-headed water snake, what do you think?”

However, faced with Sato Hikaru’s question, the rest of the team just glanced at him before immediately turning their heads away in cold sweat, they did not even dare to give the slightest bit of reaction.

“He…hehehe…”

Just when Sato Hikaru felt something strange, a terrifying laugh that seemed to come from the depths of hell was heard from behind him.

“This, this voice…Ch, Chris?”

Sato Hikaru, who felt something was wrong, tremblingly turned his head, and saw a figure blackened by flames.

The hair had been shortened slightly, the cloth on her body, including her stockings were filled with burned holes.

Even one of the shoes was burned through, leaving her toes outside, she simply looked like a demon who had just crawled out of hell…

“Hehehe…hehehahaha!!!”

Gulped!

Sato Hikaru, who was frightened by Chris’ current pitiful and frenzy appearance, unconsciously retreated while waving his hands and tried to appease her: “Ccccchris, if if if you have something to say, just say it properly.”

“Speak properly!?”

Dazedly raising her head, the originally beautiful blue eyes were now bloodshot as she stared at Sato Hikaru like a demon: “Right now, I only want you to die!!!”

6