Chapter 62: Second Battle Plan
105 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Sato Hikaru and Chris were discussing what kind of scale could be rough to touch, the flames on the multi-headed water snake’s body were gradually disappearing.

Afterwards, the dragon scales on its body emitted bright light after being burned by the flame.

“Tch, this guy is actually really a serpent dragon. I actually thought that its name was just an exaggerated rumor spread by the adventurer so that it sounded better.”

Curling his lips, Sato Hikaru clapped Chris’ shoulder: “You should retreat and rest with Megumin, it just happened to be Megumin’s turn, if you go there, it would save me the time of getting her here.”

“Please don’t speak as though you are picking up some burnable trash by the road.”

“No no no, if humans are to be categorized, they should be considered a burnable trash, right.”

“Is this point important?”

After speaking a few sentences, Chris was just about to leave when Sato Hikaru suddenly recalled something and quickly shouted at her.

“Oh, right, remember to inform Megumin, this multi-headed water snake really has a dragon bloodline.”

“Then?”

Chris was stunned when she heard these disconnected words.

Then Sato Hikaru just shrugged: “Then if we really succeeded in subjugating this big guy, next time we would be called dragon slayer.”

“Ah…understood, I will inform her.”

Nodding her head, Chris immediately used her stealth skill, and quickly left from behind the ice wall.

“Yunyun, bring Aqua along and start to retreat, then Megumin can start to prepare.”

“Okay!”

“Eh eh? Do we just leave Darkness behind?”

After he finished instructing Megumin and Aqua and saw that they had started to retreat, Sato Hikaru waited for a moment.

After confirming that Chriss and the rest had retreated a distance, he rushed out from behind the ice wall, and moved towards Darkness.

“Darkness, for the next part, I will leave it to you, I will support you from behind, bring this big guy to the shore.”

“Leave it to me.”

After a period of battle, Darkness, who was already panting slightly, was still quite spirited, and guaranteed with a bright confidence: “As long as I’m here, there won’t be a single attack that would reach you.”

“I also hope that you would not intentionally let those attacks hit your body.”

Sato Hikaru, who had hidden behind Darkness, complained and could not help but remind her.

“Right now, that big guy is already furious, if you forcefully block the eight heads attack, even you would not be able to bear it.”

“Don’t worry, I know what to do.”

Faced with the snake head that once again bit in their direction, this time round, Darkness did not choose to forcefully block it, instead she borrowed the force from the collision to retreat backwards by a few steps.

Sato Hikaru saw that she no longer continued to stand her ground, before finally breathing a sigh of relief.

Next Sato Hikaru no longer spoke, instead he focused his spirit and started double chanting.

While continuously enhancing the magic that is going to be used next in one hand, he was also continuously releasing some small type magic like fireball, earth wall to cover Darkness’ retreat using the other hand.

Under the two’s cooperation, that multi-headed water snake gradually approached the shore.

At the same time, its body that was hidden beneath the water also appeared.

It had to be said, this guy’s size was quite exaggerated.

It was almost the size of a small island.

“Hey, Sato! Megumin said she had finished preparing, the explosion magic could be released at any time!”

Not long after the two had attracted the multi-headed water snake to the shore, Aqua’s shout was suddenly heard from behind.

Sato Hikaru actually gestured back in response, but when his hand was raised halfway, he suddenly realized the one communicating with him was Aqua.

If he used a hand gesture to communicate with her, there would be a miscommunication with Megumin.

“Wait a moment longer, let Yunyun take action first.”

After taking the chance to reply to Aqua, Sato Hikaru looked towards the huge rock by the side.

According to the previous plan, at this moment, Yunyun should be standing behind the huge rock and wait until the multi-headed water snake reaches the appropriate distance.

As for the current distance…

“Hu…Darkness! Now is the time! Hold!”

“Ok! Iron wall!”

After replying, Darkness faced the once again coming attack, but she did not retreat, instead she once again chose to use defense skill to block.

“Yunyun!”

Under Sato Hikaru’s shout, Yunyun came out from behind the huge rock and immediately aimed her staff towards the chain entangling the multi-headed water snake, which had entered her attack range.

“Activate!!”

In a flash, those chains that Chris had tied onto the multi-headed water snake’s neck were activated, and immediately entangled everything near it that could be entangled.

And the nearest to the multi-headed water snake that could be entangled were naturally its own necks.

“Hisss!!”

It looked like someone, who was walking on the road, was suddenly strangled, the multi-headed water snake stopped its pursuit.

At this moment, Sato Hikaru came out from behind Darkness, his staff pointed towards the ground below the snake’s body, and continuously threw enhanced magic.

“Water jet! Soften! Super enhanced magic – swamp!”

~~~

Patreon.com/Bleam

— 50 Advance Chapters!

For every 100 PowerStone get 1 Bonus Chapter! 

6