Chapter 63: Megumin Go!!!
67 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After luring the multi-headed water snake to the shore, and confirmed that it would not be able to quickly escape back to the water, Sato Hikaru immediately commenced his plan B.

However, just depending on the controlling capability of Yunyun’s animate on those chains to limit the movement of such a huge creature was naturally impossible.

Which was why in this plan, the one responsible for controlling the mulit-headed water snake was not Yunyun.

Yunyun’s responsibility was only to paused its movement for a moment.

Then Sato Hikaru took this opportunity to quickly transformed the ground beneath the multi-headed water snake into a swamp!

“Hiss~!”

Although there were some species of snake that could move quickly in swamp and not drowning, but if it was multi-headed water snake whose size was as big as a small island, then it would be another matter.

Almost as soon as Sato Hikaru completed this combination magic, and quickly turned the ground into swamp, the huge multi-headed water snake immediately sunk by quite a lot.

“Unfortunately, Yunyun do not know high-level magic, otherwise, just this one magic would be enough, there is no need for so much preparation.”

Seeing the successfully created magical swamp, Sato Hikaru was still slightly dissatisfied, furthermore…

“In the end, using combination of middle-level magic to fight against the multi-headed water snake is still too much, huh?”

Seeing the snake that was trapped in the middle of the swamp, Sato Hikaru’s heart was not that happy, instead he frowned.

Because the forcefully combined magic used to create this swamp, although the depth was enough to drown an elephant, but compared to a huge creature like the multi-headed water snake, it was still too shallow.

“Yunyun, hold it down!”

“I, I’ll try!”

After letting Yunyun to use animate to hold it down, Sato Hikaru turned his head towards Megumin and Aqua, who was standing on a slope, and shouted: “Master Megumin, please!”

“Hm hm, leave it to me!”

Megumin, who was standing on a slope, whipped her mage robe, then raised her staff high, a huge magical power quickly aggregated, and huge magical fluctuations soared into the sky.

“My name is Megumin, the foremost mage from the crimson demon clan, master of explosion magic. Come and experience my ultimate secret technique!”

After the long useless chant of self-introduction tainted with chuuni was finished, only then did Megumin aimed her staff at the multi-headed snake that was trapped in the middle of the swamp and whose head was chained together by Yunyun’s animate spell.

“Explosion!!!”

Booommm!

Fiery explosion magic fell from the sky, exploding on the base of the multi-headed water snake’s neck.

Under the bombardment of the destructive magic, the multi-headed water snake’s dragon scale could not withstand this world’s most powerful attack magic.

The area that received the direct attack was immediately exploded into a mess, several necks were cut off, only leaving behind charred black holes.

“Heya…in the end, only by exploding this kind of huge guy would there be such feeling.”

After happily seeing the completely released explosion magic, Megumin, who was spent, was about to fall forward and off the cliff.

Luckily, there were Chris and Aqua, who were prepared, beside her, together they pulled up Megumin through her cloak.

Obviously, it was not because Megumin wanted to posture and so ran towards the cliff to used magic and in the end died because she fell down the cliff due to magic exhaustion.

“That’s why I said not to stand so close to the edge!”

“But…”

Megumin, who fell into the arms of both goddesses, heard these words and was unrepentant, instead showed a thumbs-up with a face full of excitement: “Don’t you think releasing magic in this manner very cool?!”

No need to mention the philosophical question of which was more important, acting cool or her life.

At this moment, the multi-headed snake that was trapped in the swamp, seemed to have been stunned by Megumin’s magic, it suddenly stopped moving.

However, …

“It was only stunned because it was suddenly bombed.”

Seeing the multi-headed water snake in front of him, Sato Hikaru unhesitatingly used his telekinesis to fly, while also activating all his enhancement, and concentrated all the magic power in his body.

Although Megumin’s explosion magic just now was fired at where most of the snake’s necks congregated, unfortunately the range of her explosion magic was limited, faced with such a huge multi-headed water snake, it only barely covered four of the necks located at the middle.

The final contribution of Megumin’s explosion magic was that it had only cut off three of the multi-headed snake’s head, the fourth head only had half of its neck exploded, half of it was still attached to the body.

“Hisss!!!”

After a short silence, the multi-headed water snake which was paused because of being stunned by the attack or because it was dizzy due to the explosion, finally started to move again.

Furthermore, this time round, it had completely entered its berserk state as its struggle had become even more frenzied.

The swamp created by Sato Hikaru lasted less than a minute, before it was gotten rid of.

“Hiss!!”

“This…this is a bit exaggerated, right?”

Sato Hikaru, who was flying in the sky, saw this scene and was also shocked, so much that the corner of his eyes twitched crazily.

He was not surprised by how the multi-headed water snake could quickly free itself from the swamp.

When Sato Hikaru realized that the magic swamp was too shallow, he no longer had any expectations that it could trap the snake for long.

“Although I had known from the report about how freakishly strong its regeneration power was…”

6