Chapter 65: Secret Move
67 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It’s actually still alive!?”

Looking at the huge pit that He had bombed using explosion magic as well as the figure in the middle of it. It was no longer only heads, even half of its body had been destroyed, but its life had not yet blown out, only leaving behind two heads, one slightly injured and one heavily injured, attached to the multi-headed water snake.

Sato Hikaru was so surprised that his jaw almost fell off.

“Is this possible…according to my calculation, although this explosion magic would not blow this big guy to dust, it should not be able to protect its heads.”

Sato Hikaru was very confident of his calculation.

Because this is actually part of the plan.

Before Sato Hikaru used the explosion magic, he let Megumin ‘probed’ it to see the resulting damage done to the multi-headed water snake.

Afterwards, Sato Hikaru would act according to the situation, in order to ensure the multi-headed water snake could be killed in one hit.

Especially since knowing that multi-headed water snake was a type of serpent dragon, possessing dragon scale, from Chris, this arrangement became more logical.

However, the current situation was obviously a huge slap to Sato Hikaru’s face.

Because the multi-headed water snake still survived under his meticulous planning.

“It actually still has two heads? How did it do that?”

While observing the multi-headed water snake, trying to find out how it survived from the sure-kill attack. He also shouted at the team members who were lying flat on the ground: “Darkness, continue to contain it, prevent it from escaping, Yunyun, you…”

Speaking halfway, Sato Hikaru just noticed Yunyun's pale face.

Obviously, to previously ask her to forcefully control the multi-headed water snake, this big guy, alone was too much.

“Yunyun, you should retreat, stay with Chris and the rest, prepare to leave at any moment.”

Finishing his command, Sato Hikaru had also more or less understood how this multi-headed snake survived.

“In the end, it was my own fault.”

From his observation, Sato Hikaru noticed there were some discrepancies on the multi-headed water snake’s position and the place he used his explosion magic on.

When Sato Hikaru was preparing his magic, the multi-headed water snake had freed itself from the swamp, and it had also noticed something was wrong and planned to escape towards the lake.

However, its position at that moment was in the swamp area Sato Hikaru had created.

“In addition to its lying posture, it also buried itself inside the swamp, then it stacked its heads in a line, it withstood the attack layer by layer.”

Recalling the scene where the multi-headed water snake escaped back into the swamp just before the explosion magic shot down, and letting its head to stack on each other…even used magic to try and disrupt the explosion magic.

“Tsk, it’s cruel enough, it was like facing death eight times.”

Just when Sato Hikaru sighed that the multi-headed water snake was quite smart, the snake below had recovered to the point of having basic movement, it once again struggled to go back to the lake.

Darkness had also heard the command and blocked in front of the multi-headed water snake, but…

“Taunt! Provoke! Lure enemy! Provoke! Provoke!! Provoke!!!”

Reality was not a game, skills did not have a cooldown, as long as there was sufficient strength and endurance, skills could be used continuously.

Unfortunately, although Darkness had continuously used various taunting skills in front of the multi-headed water snake, it did not even bother to look at Darkness especially since it was already on the verge of death and had been frightened so much that it only had the mind to escape back to the lake.

“No, this guy was focused on escaping, the skills could not affect it!”

“Tsk…reality is truly not a game, it is impossible for a taunt skill to let a dying monster to ignore life and death and continue to attack…”

Curling his mouth, Sato Hikaru was also prepared for this kind of situation, and immediately took out the corresponding action, a string of extremely huge chains was taken out of the system space.

“Bundle!”

This time, Sato Hikaru’s target was no longer the multi-headed water snake’s neck, but the area which could restrict its movement the most.

“Darkness, immediately pull the chain, just find a way to pull it back!”

“Are you joking!”

Even the M Darkness, when she heard this order, could not take it: “Even if it’s me, it is impossible to hold this guy back!”

“Just hold on for a bit is enough, give me a bit of time to prepare!”

Sato Hikaru flew and landed on the lake shore, looking at the multi-headed water snake that was continuously moving towards his direction, he took a deep breath while unsheathing the long sword on his waist.

“Just give me 30 seconds!”

“Aaahh…I understand!”

Seeing that Sato Hikaru had blocked in front of the multi-headed water snake, Darkness clenched her teeth and held the chain that fell from the snake’s body, and pulled this big guy back with all her strength.

Even with Darkness using all of her strength, the multi-headed water snake’s speed was only reduced by a bit.

Its distance to the lake and Sato Hikaru shortened very quickly.

350 meters…280 meters…150 meters…

“Are you not ready yet!”

“Five more seconds!”

Looking at the multi-headed water snake, which looked like a mountain up close, rolled towards him, Sato Hikaru was also so nervous that his hands were sweating.

“Three! Two…let go and lay on the ground!!!”

Darkness, who had been holding onto the chain with all her might, let go of her hand the moment she heard the words ‘let go’ and without needing a command, she had collapsed backwards from exhaustion.

And just as she fell down, suddenly, a sea of pure light appeared in front of her eyes.

The countless beams of light surged past her eyes indomitably.

How beautiful!

This thought flashed through her mind, while hearing Sato Hikaru’s passionate shout.

“EX… CALIBUR!!!”

6