Chapter 66: Holy Light
94 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A torrent of dazzling light drowns everything.

Even the mountain-like multi-headed water snake seemed small under the small ocean of pure power of light.

Just like a stone that accidentally dropped into the ocean, although it caused a small fluctuation on the surface, it will eventually drown quickly.

The flame of life that was still burning tenaciously after receiving two explosion magic from Megumin and Sato Hikaru, was immediately extinguished the moment it came into contact with the sea of light.

After the beam of light broke through the clouds, towards the horizon before finally disappearing from their eyes, there was only an empty ground that was releasing heat at the origin as well as half-gone corpse of the multi-headed water snake.

“System, there is something wrong with your sword, cough cough…”

After the beam of light was gone, Sato Hikaru, the person who released this attack that broke through the planet’s constraints, was left with a pale face.

After coughing roughly, while also plunging the sword into the ground to force himself to stand up.

“Cough, why is the consumption so huge?”

[Please host pay attention, this is a holy sword created by the planet]

“I know that this sword was created by the planet, but what does it have to do with the consumption?”

[This place is not the place the holy sword was created.]

Sato Hikaru: …

“Good guy, could this sword also choose a place? An artifact that was limited to type-moon worlds?”

[No, when liberating the holy sword in another world, all the consumption was born by the user.]

“Tsk…I was obviously unhappy, but why was I comforted by your words?”

Looking at the holy sword that he stabbed onto the ground, Sato Hikaru’s expression was complicated: “So, in the end, it was because I was too weak, that’s why I could only release once before I was wasted?”

[If the host is referring to your current situation's weakness, then it is because the host had not mastered the holy sword, and over-liberated it.]

Hearing the system’s explanation, Sato Hikaru recalled that the multi-headed water seemed to melt immediately after touching the sea of light.

Also, even though the monster had been evaporated, the beam still continued for a while, it was only after his magic power was depleted that the sea of light gradually stopped.

Sato Hikaru suddenly understood.

“So, it is because I used too much strength, right?”

Under the blessing of various artifacts, Sato Hikaru, who had recovered part of his magic power and could barely move normally, shook his head as he looked at the holy sword and said helplessly.

“So, I still had to use this stuff from time to time and master it properly?”

[if the host wants to improve his proficiency and be able to freely control his energy…yes.]

“My control on magic power was not that bad…wait a minute!”

Sato Hikaru, who was reflecting on whether his control over magic power was very poor, looked at the system’s information and suddenly recalled something.

“If I recall correctly, the one Artoria used seemed to have thirteen something seals to limit its output, right? My sword…”

[Don’t worry host, the things obtained from the system, unless specified, will not have any defect.]

“Don’t worry you head! I wondered why it was so powerful, I basically could not stop, so the one I used was actually an EX-grade complete version!”

Now the problem is solved.

The reason why he was wasted after shooting once, was not because he was not proficient enough, nor was it because his control over his magic power was poor, or because he was too weak.

Or it should be said those were not the main reason.

The main reason was due to this holy sword, not sealed, the level was too high, and the output was too powerful.

What was it like?

A drain outlet as big as a city sewer outlet was connected to a domestic bathtub, furthermore, there was a super-high-powered water pump installed behind the drain outlet!

For Sato Hikaru, this small domestic bathtub-like magic power, to not be drained to waste would be strange, alright!

“God damn, it seems that before I can control my output, this holy sword over here truly can only be used as a trump card…”

Sato Hikaru never thought.

He originally just wanted to show off, so he casually told Megumin and the others that it was the 'ultimate finishing move' curry stick, but it really became the 'final finishing move'.

It's the kind of finishing move where if it doesn't directly eliminate the enemy, then you better be prepared to be eliminated by the enemy.

“Tsk…this kind of setting, why does it sound familiar?”

“Hey, Sato!!”

Just when Sato Hikaru was thinking where he had heard this kind of setting before, his teammates, seeing that the multi-headed water snake had been successfully subjugated, came towards him one after another.

And a certain loli that still needed someone to piggyback was the first to let Aqua bring her towards Sato Hikaru, she looked at Sato Hikaru with worshiping eyes full of stars.

“That move just now, so cool!!”

“En…”

Seeing the loli that was very excited in front of him, Sato Hikaru seemed to realize why that setting felt so familiar to him.

“Really…”

“What?”

“There’s definitely something wrong with this world!”

Ignoring Megumin who was surprised by his outburst, Sato Hikaru melancholily looked at the sky: “I just want to become a normal 

person, can you not give me this kind of joke setting!”

~~~

Patreon.com/Bleam

— 50 Advance Chapters!

6