Chapter 68: Testing Aqua’s IQ
116 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“For this bounty just give me 20 million eris, then give 10 million to Darkness, that lady had worked hard to protect this goddess, as for the rest, you can share it among yourselves!”

Aqua, who jumped out with her head raised high, showed an expression of “aren’t I very generous?’ to Sato Hikaru, while mentioning an amount that almost made him laugh.

“You actually have some conscience, still remembering that Darkness has protected you.”

Suppressing his smile, Sato Hikaru deliberately reminded her: “Are you sure you want it to be divided this way?”

“Er…”

Even if Aqua was an idiot, looking at Sato Hikaru’s current expression, she also vaguely sensed that something was wrong.

“Could it be that the bounty was not only 50 million?”

“Indeed, not 50 million.”

Honestly confirming Aqua’s guess, but without waiting for money-eyed Aqua to ask the actual amount, Sato Hikaru immediately interrupted her: “I will not inform you the actual amount. You can only wait for the bounty to arrive and equally divide it among us, or you can play a game with me.”

“Now, as long as the amount you mention does not exceed the twice equal distribution amount, I will give you the excess amount from my share.”

With the EX golden rule in him, Sato Hikaru, who did not even care about the bounty, looked at Aqua’s excited expression and added with an evil smile.

“But don’t think about asking for an excessive amount, you should have played the classic poker card game blackjack, right? Just like playing blackjack, if the amount you added exceeds 21 points, which would be more than twice the amount of the bounty, exceeding the amount that I can give out, that would be your ‘breaking point’.”

“If you break through the 21 points, you will lose the game, in this case, if you break through the limit, then you will not have a share of your bounty.”

While speaking, Sato Hikaru looked at Megumin, who was by the side, and said: “Don’t worry, if Aqua really broke through, I will not swallow her whole bounty, that amount will be shared equally among us.”

“Guh…”

Aqua, who originally wanted to immediately shout 18 billion, froze, and immediately showed a fake smile: “Really, Sato, who do you think I am? Ahaha…”

“Do you not understand what kind of person you are?’

Rolling his eyes at Aqua, Sato Hikaru leaned back onto his chair carelessly, his tone relaxed and casual.

“I’ll give you another hint, the total bounty exceeds 100 million, so you must consider things carefully before speaking, whether to wait and equally divide the bounty among us, or do you want to play, see if you can change the bicycle into a motorcycle?”

“I…”

Under the temptation of 100 million eris, and Sato Hikaru’s urging, Aqua’s ice brain started to spin rapidly.

If the bounty was 100 million, then each will have around 16 million, if you double it, it would be 32 million!

Furthermore, just Sato Hikaru also mentioned that it “exceeds 100 million”, then the total amount was more than 100 million eris.

If the bounty was doubled, it would be 200 million eris, then if she guessed correctly, the amount that she would receive, could be doubled once again, and immediately broke through 60 million!

Gulped!

Aqua swallowed her saliva, licked her dry lips: “I, I guess…”

Even though Aqua spoke slowly, even stumbled a long time before she could utter a single word, but Sato Hikaru was not in a hurry, just looked at the struggling and hesitating Aqua with great interest.

Finally, under Sato Hikaru and Megumin’s watchful eyes, Aqua still tremblingly raised three fingers: “I guessed the total bounty is 300 million!”

“So, how much will you shout out? Immediately the full 100 million eris?”

“I…I…”

Aqua had been saying I for a long time, before making the final decision.

However, Sato Hikaru was not even the slightest bit urgent, he did not even urge Aqua, who was entangled.

“Wu…”

Perhaps the ice brain spun too fast, the water inside her head was thrown to her eye sockets.

After being entangled for a long while, Aqua finally…

“Wuaaa…I’m not playing anymore…”

Cried and ran away.

“Ah, this…”

Seeing Aqua, who immediately gave up the game and ran away, Sato Hikaru shook his head, he looked a little regretful and said: “How unfortunate.”

“So, how much is the bounty this time?”

This time round, the one asking the question was Megumin, who had not been saying anything before Aqua ran away.

Actually, it was not that she did not want to speak just now.

It’s just that she was shocked by the amount said by Sato Hikaru.

Megumin, who grew up in a poor family, would sometimes bring her sister to the river to catch some fish and prawn as well as to catch bugs in the forest in order to fill her stomach. She had never seen millions of eris in her lifetime.

Not to mention the amount mentioned by Sato Hikaru and Aqua started from tens of millions, which in the end directly hit a small target!

This kid was immediately shocked by stupidity.

She no longer cared about the matter of Sato Hikaru calling herself ‘waste of a mage’ anymore.

Opening her eyes that were glowing crimson due to her excitement, as she stared at Sato Hikaru: “The bounty this time, how much is it!?”

“Er…”

Sato Hikaru was surprised by Megumin’s reaction, after recovering, he immediately spoke with an evil smile: “Before that, do you want to play a game with me.”

“Never mind that, I choose equal distribution!”

However, Megumin, who was a poor child, did not have a habit of gambling, and immediately chose the safest method, and then continued to ask: “Tell me quickly, how much exactly it is!”

~~~

Patreon.com/Bleam

— 50 Advance Chapters!

For every 100 PowerStone get 1 Bonus Chapter! 

6