Chapter 73: Poisonous
266 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Probably because the multi-headed water snake lived in a poisonous lake, so it was contaminated with poison?”

“I see, so it has been marinated.”

Nodding his head in understanding, Sato Hikaru then cut another piece of meat and placed it on the barbeque rack: “Then let’s try high temperature sterilization, let’s see if there is still some poison after being cooked.”

After speaking, Sato Hikaru stared at Megumin and Yunyun: “This time round, which of you will try?”

When they heard about tasting poison, both of them shook their heads crazily and their gaze moved towards Darkness, who had previously tasted it.

Then…

“Uh, she is not showing any sign of being poisoned, right?”

Saw Aqua gave out a conclusion from her diagnostics.

In just one word, it immediately silenced Sato Hikaru and the other two who were discussing, as well as Chris who was so anxious that she was sweating.

“Then, if she is not poisoned…”

In the end, it was still Chris, the best friend, who reacted first and looked at Darkness, who was holding onto her stomach as if enduring some sort of pain.

“Then what about Darkness…”

“She needs to go to the toilet.”

Doctor Aqua, who had just finished the diagnostics, held her chest and postured like a professional by pushing onto the non-existent glasses: “It should be because the nutrition in the multi-headed water snake is too high, there is also some effect on promoting blood circulation and digestion, that’s why it feels like that.”

Such an exaggerated answer was truly unexpected by Sato Hikaru.

“So, it is really marinated?”

Twisting his head and looking at Yunyun, the little idiot, who had made the wrong guess, blushed.

“Hmph! So, my first point was correct!”

Luckily, there was still Megumin, who was by the side, who rose to block by raising her head proudly: “Who was it again, the ignorant one who mentioned the teaching material of crimson demon clan was problematic?”

Sato Hikaru, who was jumped by Megumin, curled his lips, and was just about to counterattack when he suddenly recalled something.

“Wait!”

Stopping Megumin, who was jumping around in front of him, Sato Hikaru turned his head towards the other side, and looked towards the snake meat that had not been completely processed after so long, then looked at the posturing doctor Aqua.

“So, what has Aqua been dealing with for a long time?”

“…”

Faced with this question, both Megumin and Yunyun also fell silent.

The three people curiously went towards the side of the snake meat that Aqua had been processing, and observed it carefully.

Yunyun observed carefully for a while, and estimated: “Compared to the one that had not been processed, it seems to have more luster?”

Megumin poked at the snake meat, and also said: “The water content was also higher.”

Sato Hikaru moved in front and sniffed: “Sniff sniff…there is also no smell of blood.”

After checking, the three of them exchanged glances, and Sato Hikaru concluded: “There seems to be nothing wrong with its appearance, should we taste it?”

Megumin and Yunyun, who were previously very resistant, no longer had any objection.

After all, even Darkness, who had eaten unprocessed meat, was not poisoned, it could not be the portion that Aqua had processed using holy light still had some poison, right?

Each took a piece of meat and place it in their mouth, before three seconds had passed…

“Pui pui pui! What the hell is this thing?”

“How come there is no taste at all?”

“Wu…it immediately dissolved when it entered the mouth, it felt like eating water…”

Spitting out the snake meat, the three of them carefully felt their body’s condition: “In the food ingredient, there seems to be no energy left?”

Silently exchanging glances, the three of them immediately turned their gaze towards Aqua.

“Aqua!”

In the end, Sato Hikaru was the one who took action first, placing his hand onto Aqua’s shoulder: “You, what the heck did you process?”

“Wasting half of my day, even wasting the food ingredient!”

Megumin, who was also urgently following closely, went behind and held onto Aqua and used her arm to choke Aqua: “A guy who wastes food like you should receive heavenly punishment!!!”

“That, Mr. Sato, Megumin, calm down.”

Only the kind Yunyun did not attack, instead she tried to pull back Megumin and Sato Hikaru.

“I’m sure Ms. Aqua also did not do it intentionally, so that…”

“Wuaaaa!!”

Aqua, who still did not know anything, screamed loudly, and raised her hand and clawed around in panic while shouting for help: “I’m going to die, I’m going to die…help!”

“Wait Aqua, let me go, I’m… almost… almost… ”

Then Darkness, this lady knight, who was already enduring much pain, was caught by Aqua and was even pulled around, only felt the transportation within her abdomen to sneak out.

“Wu…how painful, how blissful…but I can’t aaahhh! Aqua, quickly let me go!”

“Ahhh, Darkness, hold on!”

In panic, Chris, who was by the side, quickly hit Aqua’s hand: “Senior Aqua, quickly let go of your hand, if this continues, Darkness would die in some other manner!!”

Just when everyone was making a ruckus, the snake meat that was previously placed by Sato Hikaru on the barbeque rack was releasing some sizzling oil. Tonight's celebration feast was truly noisy…

8