Chapter 3
111 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto just got to his place which was your classic Japanese house with tatami mats for the most part. He was never one for extravagant things, a trait which is supported by a bag in his hands filled up to the top by just Ramen.

"Yeaaaaah, this is what I'm talking about! It's been months since I had Instant ramen!," cooed Naruto as he started to heat the water. He sat on the chair and looked at the Ramen cup as if it were his first meal in a week. The kettle's light turned off, indicating the water has been heated up and he quickly worked his way through to fill up the water to cook it. After 5 mins, he took the spoon and inhaled the vapors coming out of it,

" *INHALES* HAAAAAAA!!!! This is it! This is what I was waiting for", and he began to slurp down the cup and in a few seconds, he took it down. And he did the same until he took down four more cups. Naruto leaned down and patted his imaginary plump stomach, "Damn hadn't felt this in years. Japan's ramen hit different after all.

After 'that' incident, Naruto didn't want to stay near Japan or anywhere near it. After all, it was one of the places where the Devils have high territory. And due to that, he had to survive without the authentic ramen, for years to come. Of course, there was Ramen in the countries he used to live in but they couldn't satisfy his taste or stomach. Can't blame him, it was a huge downgrade from Teuchi's Ramen.

Naruto got up and went into the bathroom to have a shower. He switched the temperature to normal cool and let it run down his body. His body relaxed as he inhaled and exhaled consistently. And as he was doing it, his sight ran down to his bare chiseled stomach, where used to be some writings and symbols. His hand ran through it as his memories began to circulate again,

FLASHBACK:

AT THE FINAL VALLEY OF DEATH: (I've altered the story, where Sasuke releases all tailed beasts from his genjutsu and they release the Infinite Tsukiyomi before collapsing down to have a laugh and reunion)

As Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were smiling as they used to after the battle with Sasuke, Naruto, the best sensory type Ninja, sensed a disturbance. And what happened after that was a quick series of actions as Naruto, created an expanded arm out of his where-used-to-be right arm and threw Sasuke and Sakura away towards the side. Sasuke, who saw the distortion behind Naruto was too late to see it as he extended Susanoo's Arm, which was never going to reach him,

Kakashi and Sakura only looked upon with shock and pained expressions as Kakashi couldn't use Kamui anymore and Sakura was still reeling from that shock and weariness of Sasuke's genjutsu, healing Obito, Sasuke, and Naruto all in an Hour. All Naruto could see was his teammate's shocked expressions as he was pulled into that distortion. After that, his body gave in to the weariness from the continuous battling of Kage and God-level creatures for two days.

.

.

.

.

Naruto slowly opened his eyes and got up. Though his vision was still fuzzy he could see where he was, and in no way did he know where it was. No, it's more like he hadn't seen any of the architecture or the place around him and this was coming from a guy who has been to many places of excellent architecture. And then his mind slowly processed what happened before he passed out and sighed in relief.

"Oy, Kurama, where the hell are we!!?", asked Naruto

No answer.

"Oy Kurama! Where are we???!!!, Naruto's tone pitched up. And before he could shout again, a sense of emptiness went through him, and soon after that, he closed his eyes to enter into his mindscape. And the sight before him was all tailed beasts slowly fading away in a vapor form.

"Oh, he is here!", Shukaku called out.

Naruto!!

"God, you woke up!"

"Naruto-chan are you all right?"

"Damn I was worried we were gonna leave without saying goodbye!!"

Naruto was too shocked to say due to what was happening before him. Kurama observed it and spoke out, "Naruto.."

Naruto turned toward Kurama, with his eyes glossing up," K-Kurama... w-what is happening to you guys?"

Kurama whose bright orange was fading away slightly now spoke up, "Naruto you remember what happened after the fight ?", Naruto nodded.

Kurama continued, " Well that distortion which sucked you up wasn't normal by any standards. What we deduced is that due to high-level powers concentrated in one area for long periods, the space was distorted."

"But, what does that got to do with you guys fading away", asked a worried Naruto as he was getting anxious by the minute.

"Let me finish. I'll keep it simple, the portal through which you came through bought you to a new dimension. A dimension similar to our world", Kurama stopped to see if Naruto react but he didn't, considering the scene before him. He continued, "The journey through that distortion wasn't something humans can endure. Even Sasuke would've died if he had been pulled through.

Naruto couldn't contain himself anymore, "KURAMA!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL THAT!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS DISAPPEARING!!" and slowly tears started to form in his eyes.

Kurama sighed, "Naruto, it took all of our combined powers to shield you through the Journey. And thanks to your best friend, we were drained of our chakra which is eventually leading to this."

Naruto's eyes widened as his dreaded thought came true, and before he could open his mouth, Son Goku spoke up,

"Now now, we are not dying"

Naruto's eyes who were ready to unleash the tears suddenly stopped, "Eh?".

Gyuki laughed and said, "You thought we were going to die?? C'mon boy!!"

Naruto smiled but his expression turned anxious before speaking up, " Then why are you guys fading away??". This time Isobu spoke up, "Well, what was it? Yes, we are fading away because we are injecting our chakra into you for the time being." Naruto was confused, which Kokuo saw and spoke up, " What he meant was, we are beings of chakra who cannot die. Since we are in a different dimension, we are injecting our chakra into you so that we can be revived within you."

Naruto's face scrunched up in confusion for a minute and then lightened up, "OK!! Now I get it!". Kurama sighed, " Naruto don't be reckless in here alright? Of course, we are gonna come back and that's if you are alive. I doubt it would take more time since you have large reserves but don't bet on it. And finally, don't slack around. If you slack, the longer it would take for us to be revived."

Naruto smiled and answered, "No problem Kurama. I promise that I will help you guys to come back as soon as possible. I will now keep my promise.", and before Naruto could speak anything, Kurama spoke up, "Because that's your Ninja way, right?"

Naruto's eyes widened before smiling again, "Yes!", to which Kurama smiled back which was the same for all the tailed beasts in there. And then all of them started to fade completely now, and just before they could disappear all of them waved at him."

END OF FLASHBACK

Naruto got out of the shower and began to wipe himself while facing the mirror. His mood was grim because of what has been lingering in his mind: the revival of the Tailed Beasts. Though Kurama had said that they will be back, it's been 300 years since it happened. Naruto gained a good life force and natural control over the five elements. His arsenal which was already packed was now stuffed. Since he turned into a kid when he was thrown here, he had to adapt to a new family, people, supernaturals, and war, the tailed beasts were just in the back of his head, until Grafiya.

Since they comforted him by saying that they will return, he was passive regarding their matter which was very unlike him. That signifies how his new family and love life affected him. And it was when he got out of the underworld, that it came onto him like a wave crashing: he totally disregarded the tailed beasts. That guilt weighed over the anger due to betrayal, which made him unstable for some time until he decided to help them to come back, though he didn't know how. That is one of the reasons why he meditates, as peace of mind and body make the charka flow more potent.

LINE BREAK:

The days went on as Naruto observed The Red Dragon Emperor and his king's peerage. He would be lying if he said he wasn't interested in how this Hyoudou Issei will take things forward, being the most naive devil there ever was. After all, he too shared the same sentiment back in Elemental nation when he was a kid. That's the case even now, though he won't accept it. And as for the Gremory peerage, well he could easily tell how every one of them has some heavy pasts which they are not willing to show. He grimaced how their faces bought back the memories of himself trying to cheer up though he was scorned across the village. And also how Sai was during the initial stages of their relationship.

Though his old habits almost forced him to talk to them, he didn't. He lived too long to understand that these are matters which cannot one go and soothe them just because they feel pity or feel obliged to. It's a form of disrespect.

He sighed, "What will you do in this world of abnormality huh? Hyoudou Issei?"

And it was when thinking about traumas that two certain blondes came into his mind, which instantly turned his frowning mouth into a warm smile as well as his mood.

"Well, I planned to visit anyway, why not now?."

LINE BREAK:

In a traditional Japanese décor room, a beautiful blonde woman was rotating her neck and massaging it. The striking and eye-catching feature besides her beauty is her nine tails. She is Yasaka, the Nine-tailed Youkai Kitsune and the leader of the Youkai Faction.

Yasaka let out a huge sigh as if she just arrived home after a long day of work. In all fairness, it wouldn't be a lie to say that she has been dealing with pretty hectic work which does all fairness to the work "stressed out", and half of it was thanks to the infamous Hero Faction.

And another of her worries is that she has been spending less time with her only daughter, Kunou. It is bad that she spends less time with her even on regular days and now it's even worse. By the time she completes her work and meetings, her daughter would already be asleep and she has to get to work before her daughter wakes up. She heard it and saw with her own eyes how kids without parents' interaction during their childhood turn out and most of the time, it isn't good. And top it all off she doesn't know who her father is.....

Her solemnly still expression changed after a couple of seconds when the thought of Kunou's "father" came into her mind and unconsciously, her lips curled up. Her straight posture slopped down as she reminisced a particular memory which she thinks about it every time he comes into her thoughts, which was every day.

" Yasaka-chan, as I am now I am not worthy of your feelings. But, I will make myself one and until then, please wait for me!"

She giggled and squirmed as she remembered his cute red face when he said those words. And all of a sudden, her body was wrapped up in a blanket of warmth. Slowly, her pent-up mind stress and weariness evaporated as if they were never there. She perfectly knows who is the cause of this, and he is currently wrapping his hands around her waist and his head leaning on her shoulder. Yasaka's smile bloomed,

"Welcome home, dear"

3