Chapter 4
77 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N

Sorry for the extremely  less word count this chapter, I'm preparing for my final exam which is tomorrow but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Home", replied Naruto with one of the warmest smiles. Yasaka felt butterflies in her stomach when she felt Naruto's aura and his warm smile made her  as if all her worries weighing down on her a minute ago never existed. She tilted her head , enough to rest it on Naruto's head.

"How are you Naruto-kun?", asked Yasaka in an all sweet alluring voice.

Naruto, who was busy enjoying her presence replied, " Didn't know how I was a couple of minutes ago, but definitely more than good now." Yasaka smiled as she began to wrap her fluffy nine tail around him, " Really? And why is that?"

Naruto slightly tightened his hug and answered," I don't know, maybe due to a certain  beautiful, seductive-looking woman who has allured me for several decades".

Yasaka couldn't hold it in anymore and took his face in her hands and kissed him, intensely. This is what happens when you tease a woman who is head over heels for you, gentleman. Not that I can relate.

Yasaka pulled back from the kiss, with her dignified-looking face looking all reddish and strands of hair covering her eyes. Naruto's face too reddened, and was the first one to speak out, " Someone was missing me". Yasaka slightly pouted and replied, " And whose fault do you think it is?"

Naruto's face slightly drooped and nervously chuckled, " Fair enough". Yasaka's face returned to normal and smiled again, " Don't be like that. Didn't you say three will definitely live together one day and you wont-"

" I don't go back on my word. That's my way of life", Naruto said with his trademark confident face. Yasaka's smiling face was slightly reddened, after all this was the look that made her fall into the cage called love years ago. And she was more than willing to be locked forever.

"Good. So, what's with the sudden visit? Not that I'm complaining though"

Naruto rubbed the back of his head while replying, " Nothing extraordinary. For some, I've wanted to see the two most important women in my life and visited right away."

"Oh ok. Now out with the truth", Yasaka replied back as she saw through his sheepish expression. Naruto weakly laughed and said, "It is true. But... I also had some things on my mind that I felt would be best to discuss with you."

"Hooo... Well I am all ears. Let out what's in your heart."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So let me get this straight. Azazel asked you to keep an eye on the Red Dragon Emperor, who is part of 'that' sister's peerage. And  you found out that your so called ex and close friend had a baby. And also, the Hero faction which has been causing me troubles day and night is part of a bigger faction."

"In a nutshell, yes"

Yasaka's face grew slightly stern as Naruto narrated his story and it took an uphill peak when she heard the part about where Sirzechs and Grafiya had a kid. She always feels bitter when any topic of theirs is introduced near her.

"So, how are you feeling?", Yasaka asked.

"What do you mean?", asked a confused Naruto.

"Don't play dumb. I'm asking how are you feeling about the Sirzechs and Grafiya having a kid!", Yasaka's voice grew slightly loud and her expression grew even sterner. This is why she hates to talk about 'this' topic. She loves Naruto so much that she can't forgive what they both had done. And moreover, she sometimes assumes Naruto hasn't gotten over that woman Grafiya, while she is there for him. Her jealousy is fueled by her animal instinct of hers, thanks to the Kitsune bloodline of hers.

But to her surprise, Naruto started to giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"N-nothing. I think this is the first time I saw Yasaka-chan so jealous."

Yasaka pouted, " Flattery won't get you anywhere without answering my question."

Naruto slowly stopped giggling, " Yasaka-chan is so intelligent and calm but even she can be silly sometimes huh?"

Yasaka slammed the table, " Why are you not answering my qu-..."

"Why should I feel jealous when I got you both?"

Yasaka couldn't comprehend what was happening for a minute and when she did, her face slightly reddened and let out a sound,

"Huh?"

Naruto smiled, " It's true that I was slightly disturbed for a second or so but nothing more. Maybe I would've gone into depression or something like that if I heard this few decades ago but I'm all good now. But I never truly felt anything noticeable thanks to you and another little fox.''

Yasaka's eyes began to water as she heard Naruto. He took her into his arms once again, "Yasaka-chan, I love you. Ok. Listen to me carefully because I know foxes can be ignorant and hard headed and that's me speaking from experience. I fucking love you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for you I would've long forgotten that there were more important things in life I need to do. And I will ever be grateful for what have you given me the most thing I wanted more than ever, a family. If you think I would still leave you for that backstabber, you will need to check that pretty head of yours."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yasaka's face was buried in Naruto's chest and he couldn't see her and when he pulled her back to get a good angle of her face, his heart skipped a beat. His beloved's face is all red and her eyes were teary. Before he could say anything, Yasaka pulled him into a strong kiss.

( A couple of hot minutes later)

Naruto and Yasaka settled down after a good long hot kiss.

"Damn Yasaka-chan, since when you got more dominant?", asked a panting Naruto, which can raise some eyebrows because his physical attributes are second to none.

Yasaka's, whose face was still red but reverting back to its normal color, giggled and said, " Blame yourself for saying such flattering words."

Naruto smiled and before he could say anything, he heard little footsteps coming toward their room.

4