Mondstadt
75 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You three, stay in my house."

Eula declared. With a hand on her hip, she pointed to the three of us. Right now, we are in a large mansion, greeted by a line of maids.

We have arrived in Mondstadt. Eula's team proceed to the headquarters but she is not. She has something to prepare before she goes back to the headquarters.

Right now, we are in the inner districts of Mondstadt. Where the rich people live. Just slightly above the Inner districts are the noble districts.

Well, as the name suggests, where the noble lives. Despite being thrown away by her Family, they did not leave her empty-handed as that would only fuel their infamous reputation.

The Lawrence clan gave Eula some things for her to survive. One of them is this Mansion in the Inner districts.

"Wouldn't Jean like to meet you first, though?"

"I don't want to see that woman. Our families have been at each other's throats for many years. I have been taught by the elders of the family to look down on Gunhildr, However, as time passed I could think clearly for myself. I could discern between the truth and false."

"I never thought, you think too highly of Jean huh?"

"Precisely, despite the bad blood between our families. Jean allowed me to join the Knight of Favonius. I would have given her a light handling after my vengeance...which was just a joke. Ahem." Eula cleared her throat at the end. Her cheeks slightly burn red.

"You had a unique way to express your humor though."

"Pfft! Don't flatter me, I just don't know how to act in public with all the gazes and mockery of the citizens towards my clan." Eula smacks her lips."Anyway, the three of you should stay here. Don't spend your money on some kind of Inn."

"Okay." I agreed. I turn my head to Lumine and Paimon. "What about you two?"

"I don't mind."

"Oh, We can stay here for free! Eula! You're Paimon's goddess! Is the food good?" Paimon flew in front of Eula.

"Goddess, I like that. Tonight, I will make you my dish that I'm proud of."

"Your dish!? What kind of dish is it?" Paimon's eyes sparkled.

"You can cook?" I asked in surprise.

"It's a hobby that I came up with."

"I would like to eat your dish."

"...I will cook for you."

"Then can I eat something else?"

Eula stared at my fervent expression. She beckoned one of the maids.

"Escort the two ladies around the house and their rooms."

"Yes, Mistress." The Maids bowed.

"She called me a lady!" Paimon excitedly exclaimed.

Lumine seemed to notice my and Eula's peculiar situation. Rolling her eyes, she harrumphed and walked off with the maids, while grabbing Paimon by the scruff.

"What dish would you like Dear?"

Now that we are alone. Eula and I proceed to the master's bedroom. Her switch flipped, and I could see her aroused expression.

...

"Young Mistress! Please do not disturb the Mistress."

"What! How dare a lowly peasant like you stop me from meeting my dear Sister!"

"I-I-I apologize for my rude manner, Young Mistress. But, you can't get in"

"I dare you to stop me!"

The lady who was called, the young mistress was furious a lowly maid had stopped her. She pushed the maid, who was guarding the door of the master's bedroom.

She pushed the door with both hands forcefully. The lock has been destroyed indicating her superior strength.

The maid was scared but she was helpless. She tried to stop the lady but she could not. This lady before her is the sister of her Mistress.

"My dear sister, Eula I heard you've arrived. I your precious little sister missed you-"

A teenage girl with an incredibly beautiful face. Her face resembles Eula but there is a slight difference, the color of her hair is darker blue tied in twin pigtails. She's wearing a noble gown like a noble lady would. On her neck, a vision; hydro element.

Unlike the sexy and hot Eula. This girl looks cute but from what I could see, brazenness. A cheeky brat.

When she saw me and Eula her eyes widened in shock. Her mouth gaped open wide as if she had seen a ghost.

"AH! What are you doing to my dear sister? You peasant! How could you taint the blood of Lawrence!"

The girl pointed her finger at me. Eula and I stopped our passionate session as we leaned our back on the headrest. Eula covered her body with the blanket.

"Eleanor Lawrence!"

"My dear sister who is this manwhore you brought!"

"Eleanor Lawrence!"

"Did this man blackmail you!? Let me deal with him, I will make him disappear!"

"Eleanor Lawrence! Enough!" Eula popped a vein on her forehead as she shouted.

"..." The girl, Eleanor finally shut her mouth. She glared at me. If looks could murder someone, I would have died a million times.

But I don't sense any bloodlust from her. Hmm, empty threats I guess.

"Who is this?" I asked calmly. I already have an idea.

"My biological little sister. She's arrogant and proud. Like a Lawrence. But, she's just ignorant, naive, and brainwashed by the family." Eula said out loud.

"My dear sister, how can you say that to me? The family is the most noble family in Mondstadt, those peasants don't know our true value."

"Shut up, will you? Why are you even here?"

"B-But."

"Didn't I tell you, the family is not what they seemed to be? Are they even thinking of revolting again?"

"N-N-No! The family don't dare to." Eleanor stuttered in the face of Eula's cold glare.

"As long as they don't cross the line. Mondstadt is already peaceful as it is. If they dare to break this peace, I will not sit idly. Answer me, why are you here?"

"That is...." Eleanor hesitated.

"Hurry up, you disturb my private time. Where's the conduct you've learned, You're noble etiquette? Did you not listen to the teacher? Your misbehavior needs you to be punished." Eula got off the bed while covering her entire body with the white blanket. Fortunately, I was under the duvet.

"What? Punishment? Nooo! I don't want to!" Eleanor screamed when she remembered the time she was punished.

"Now tell me the fuss all about."

"The Imunlaukr Clan has proposed a marriage to our Clan... The Patriarch wanted you to come back."

"No wonder they have been restless these past few months. Hmph, do they think I will go back after they threw me away?" Eula's eyes squinted as I could feel her anger surging up.

This is kind of cliche, isn't it?

Well, it does. This is a serious matter but now that I'm level 100, I suppose I could handle this situation.... Or not, I don't think the Noble houses sent all their ascended with Varka.

Now I'm in a tight situation.

Oh yeah, doesn't Lisa have a plan? Maybe I can talk to her about it. I don't want to stay idle either, Eula wanted me to stay out of it.

Eula had a fiance. The Lawrence wanted her to be used as a bargaining chip between noble clans. However, Eula disliked being sold off, so she became a traitor.

3