Mondstadt again
168 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We could have used the Teleportation Waypoint but it takes the adventurous feeling. Also, I don't want to use Lumine as a convenient teleportation hub.

 It's better she decided about it like she has always been. I can't use her like a tool, she's a girl that I have feelings for.

Last night we did not do anything. Paimon was in the bathroom that's why I could do it with Lumine. We only kissed for a moment before we hastily pretended to study.

Remembering how Paimon is asking Lumine why her face is red made me shiver in delight. Seeing Lumine embarrassed is new and wholesome.

Today, the three of us arrived at the headquarters of Knight of Favonius to say our farewell to Rizark and Co.

"Ah, You guys what a heartfelt moment. Thank you!" Hertha hugs Lumine and Me with Paimon in the middle getting crushed. Lumine and I brought her a farewell gift which made Hertha very emotional.

"Buhahahaha, Kids you all are great! I like it!" Rizark laughed out loud with the gift in his hands.

"Although we could see each other again for a few months if the two of you don't go on your journey and stay in Mondstadt for a while. I still thank you for the gift."

"We don't know about that. The journey will continue."

"I'm sorry I cannot help you find your brother. I asked all the people I know who can track anyone but they couldn't find anything about the book." Hertha turned her head to Lumine and said sadly.

"Don't worry, I have found a clue. It's also thanks to all of you, if things did not happen, I wouldn't have found it." Lumine shook her head. She's already thankful enough that they are willing to help her.

This past few weeks she also helped people who are investigating to find her brother. I was also with her but we really couldn't find anything, related to her brother. He was covering his tracks so well.

"Goodbye," Hertha and Rizark bade us farewell.

In the courtyard of the Knight of Favonius headquarters. Multiple carriages would be heading to Mondstadt. Eula was instructing her team on some things.

"Captain! Everything is ready!"

Hmm? This person is the one who disrupted my lovely time Eula that night. Looking at his stiff posture and sweating face, I think Eula is still punishing this person. I cannot help but chuckle.

"What's wrong? Why are you punishing the poor guy?"

I approach my woman who standing straight with her ice-cold expression. Her strict and noble attribute is shown for the whole world to see. Only I can see the true face of our lovely captain here.

"Punishment? To make a knight more disciplined, he or she needs to be properly trained."

"Hahaha, well I'm sorry, dude. Can't help you."

I patted the knight on the shoulder while shaking my head. Eula with one hand on her hips commands the other knights. The knight guy was crying but no tears came out.

"Let's go to the carriage."

After sending commands, Eula grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Lumine and Paimon followed us. Lumine in particular was staring at my and Eula's hands.

Shaking my head, I take her hand. Eula seemed to notice it and raised an eyebrow. She looked at my eyes, I just shrugged my shoulders.

The four of us entered the carriage without saying anything. I was sitting between the two girls.

"Have you at last gained favor with the young maiden? Curiously, it took quite an unexpected duration."

Eula whispered closely to my ear. Well, with our levels it's not hard for Lumine to not be able to hear that. I saw the golden-haired girl flinched.

"I was just waiting for the right time and her decision."

"Pray tell, does she find solace in your embrace of multiple relationships?"

"She told me her father has a harem. It's just the four of us, there is no need to be so formal, isn't it?"

"...I cannot. Not yet. I'm not comfortable with her. ." She changed her tone. Her face was slightly red.

"It's good you are considering it. I don't want my women to be on a tightrope or fight. Though, I'm not forcing you all to be closer. At least I don't want to see you all having bad blood in front of me."

"I do not know if you are amazing or just plain stupid. But, You're being honest to the point it's unbelievable." Eula covered her forehead with her hand. Her refined speech is starting to sound normal. She added. "You don't have to worry about that. I'm just unlucky I fell for a scumbag."

"Hey! Who's a scumbag? Call me Harem King or something. Scumbag sounds bad." I shamelessly retorted. I feel a pinch on my arm. Eula rolled her eyes in disgust. She lifted her leg placed over the other. She also leans her body to me.

Lumine did not say anything. Well, she couldn't say anything. But, she felt relief. Even though she is the first girl with him, she is not the first girl to come to love him.

"You little lady, I know you are listening. I'm relieved you can accept such a relationship. Expect more to come. I'm not ignorant that this scumbag here will not collect anyone other than us."

"... Thank you."

"Good. You should thank me. You can see his aura right?"

Lumine glances at me. "Yeah, I've been seeing this light around him that made me feel comfortable."

"Heeeh~ When you first met him did you see this light?" Eula's interest sparked. She was very interested in my aura.

"It was subtle. The moment I met him, I didn't feel any malicious intent within him. He seemed dumb and honest, I thought he was just naive but I can see he is not lying."

"Hey, can you not curse at me." I scratch my cheek.

Eula chuckled. "Haha, We feel the same. This guy is just too honest of his feelings."

"What can I do? I don't want to miss opportunities." I shrugged.

"So, how were you able to see the light?" She slowly became comfortable with Lumine. No, she's trying to get comfortable with Lumine.

"It was the time, I accepted my feelings for him. It was like his whole being was covered with beautiful light... It appears you also see it. I thought it was only me."

"No, not only me. Whenever this guy likes a girl and that girl will feel his aura. Though, the Purple Witch and I are studying this."

"I see."

"Hey, Paimon have been silent for a while but what is this what Paimon is seeing?" The floating white silly mascot cups her hand while pointing at the three of us.

"A harem." I proudly said with my chin raised high.

"Hah! Paimon doesn't understand? How did you do it?"

"I was being honest with my feelings and it led us to here."

"... So you're declaration was true after all. Paimon tilted her head, arm spread and shoulder shrugging.

I copied her but I could not spread my arm. "Yeah."

"That means, Lumine is your lover?"

"Yeah. You're not angry or something?"

"Why? It's your love life why would Paimon interfere?" Paimon pointed at herself confused.

"You're pretty accepting of the situation eh?"

"Paimon it's not ignorant you know. Polygamous relationships are pretty normal in Teyvat." Paimon crossed her arms as she bragged about her useless knowledge.

"You're not innocent I thought you'd be." With a dull eye, I remarked.

"Hey! What's with that eye? Don't look Paimon with that eye. Paimon is still innocent, Paimon is just smart you know."

Rolling my eyes, I ignored her. Lumine and Eula were still talking with each other whilst listening to my and Paimon's conversation. Especially, Lumine with her face red is tomato.

10