Going to Mondstadt
183 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you think?"

"...What's the commission?"

"Stormterror Subjugation. Recently, the dragon has been caught flying around Mondstadt, destroying anything in its path. Multiple Villages and casualties have been reported. The Knight of Favonius in Mondstadt could no longer tolerate its behavior. The Stormterror is supposed to be the guardian of Mondstadt but due to its recent berserk, it's gone rogue."

"The Adventurer's intel is very precise. The majority of citizens of Mondstadt should have already forgotten the Dragon."

"We have our ways..."

"..."

I look into her eyes and even if I can't read her. I know she deliberately mentioned it. Seeing that I know the hidden information. But I don't care if she knew, I knew. She can't tell anyone about it.

"How about it Lumine? We will be fighting that dragon we saw."

"...You decide."

"Do you trust me so much?"

"Yes."

Although I trust her 100%, Her trusting me is a different matter. Our relationship has gotten closer to the point, Lumine pushes her body onto mine while hugging my arm. She looks like my lover somehow.

I just let her. It's better this way. I don't know how to get rid of Paimon(distract her) around Lumine. I need private time with Lumine.

I've been on edge lately. Lumine doesn't know how to flirt or know anything about love. So she can only cling to my arm, like what she witnessed when Lisa was being affectionate.

But this cute and innocent provocation is very effective.

Sigh~ Anyway.

Dvalin Subjugation huh? Venti will stop us, that guy won't let us. Also, Dvalin is just a confused dragon. Manipulated by the Abyss Order.

Abyss Order again, we've been dealing with this group for some time. I don't think we would stop dealing with them in the future.

I don't have a good feeling about this. Dvalin is not a level we could subjugate. Right now, Mondstadt does not have any Ascended. From what I know, Dvalin is a dragon and dragons are strong. There is no way a group of mortals can fight against that.

"Isn't this commission cruel? We are talking about dragons you know? Dragons should be ascended and sending mortals to fight is like sending a flock of helpless sheep in tiger den."

"...You're knowledgeable Ronan-kun~. Yes, you are right. The Adventurer Guild knows but they don't care commission is commission."

"Is this the True Nature of Adventurer Guild?"

"Yes. Ruthless and Indifference, they are hiding their fangs under a facade all the time."

"Is that okay to say?"

This woman, why is she belittling the organization she is working with? I don't understand this woman.

"You'll not spread this information right?"

"..."

"I'll take that as yes. I know you have many questions about me. But I can't say anything, I'm sorry."

"Is it because you took an oath?"

I have no clue why is she not saying anything about her. Just like she took an oath from me, it's not surprising she took an oath from someone.

"I can't answer that."

"..."

"What do you think of the commission?"

"We will accept it. We are going to Mondstadt after all and we are Honorary Knights."

"I see. Great!" Kath clapped her hands as she smiled sweetly. She stood up and approached me."Now that matter is done. Let's talk about something more personal."

I looked at her and watched what she wanted to do. Kath stood before me before sitting next to me. Lumine is glaring at her.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I heard your valiant achievements. I was very surprised." Kath playfully poked my chest.

"I did what I could."

"You're interesting."

"Don't fall in love with me." I acted helpless like I was very troubled.

"What should I do~ my heart is beating faster." Kath grabbed my hand and put it on her chest. I could feel her heart beating. Her cheeks were red.

Lumine grumbled at the other side. She pulled me away from Kath. I looked at Lumine and saw her pouting expression.

"My~"

Kath places her hand over her mouth, giggling. Seeing Lumine's glare she only chuckled.

"We're going."

Lumine pulled me away, leaving Kath in the room. I did not say anything, I waved my hand to Kath. Kath also waves her hand but instead of getting offended by Lumine's action, she is smiling.

"See you soon," She said.

...

"Hey, what was that?"

Lumine was still pulling me away. She did not say anything. Everyone in the Guild watches both of us but I did not care a bit about their attention.

We left the guild. Paimon disappeared, she was quite attentive sometimes. Maybe she is not ignorant when it comes to some things. Maybe she's pretending. I don't know.

"Lumine, are you jealous?"

"..."

The both of us are back in our room. Sitting next to each other by the edge of the bed. The progress of our relationship this week has gotten close. She would not hesitate to grab my hand or lean on my body. I'm not ignorant of why she's doing this, this is her way of showing affection.

However, I didn't put my hands on her yet. That's because Paimon is still within her and I think kids shouldn't watch this, that's immoral.

Lumine clung to my arm tightly.

".....Me"

"Huh?"

Lumine mumbled but even with my level I could hear small things but she was saying in gibberish so that was the only I heard.

"Why are you not doing with me?"

Gathering her courage, Lumine asked. This past few days, Lumine already decided. She already made up her mind. She bought a book about how to get close to a guy.

She cannot do the others, like seducing me with her body or wearing sexy clothes as it makes her embarrassed.

She saw me with Eula having a date. Her heart was hurting. So she decided to be proactive.

"I know okay."

Sighing, I know. I'm very impressed and happy she's showing me her affection. The moment she told me her father has many wives, it was that moment she open her heart for me.

I pull her closer to me by lifting her up and put her on my lap. Lumine was surprised as she yelp a cutely.

"Do you think I'm clueless?"

"..."

"Lumine, I love you. You know that."

"..."

Lumine remained silent as she face starting to heat up. She became embarrassed, she did not know what to say.

"Lumine do you love me?"

I already know the answer but I want to hear it from her.

She nods but she looked down, not daring to show her red face.

"Say it to me. I want to hear it from your mouth."

"...I do."

"What?"

"I do, I love you too."

"Good."

Lumine was so embarrassed her whole body was trembling. It's very hard to say it, she may be decisive sometimes but when it comes to romance she don't know what to do. Lumine look into my eyes as she replied her deepest answer.

The corner my lips raised up. Without asking her, I lean down. My lips and her lips overlapping with each other. Lumine's eyes widened in shock, but she slowly closed it.

10