Witness*
245 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was having a date with Lisa. Someone is observing us from afar. This person was curious. This person knows that I'm relationship with Eula but when they saw me with Lisa, this person was perplexed.

This person followed me and Lisa having fun together. This person concluded that I was having an affair!

This person does not know what to do. Whether to tell this situation to Eula or something.

'No, they could be just friends. But, friends don't feed each other like a couple.' This person thought.

Until Lisa and I got into a Library Cafe, this person witnessed something they would not forget. They saw something incredible and their nose was bleeding profusely.

This person watches the whole thing without any noise. Behind the door, this person touches their private parts. Isolated the place around with Vision.

'Mmm~ Miss Lisa is doing such a lewd thing. Sucking that man's penis with her mouth. Mmm~'

This person, Aliya puts her hand on her private parts, masturbating while watching the scene.

'That penis is so big~ how can it fit inside a vagina? Aaa~ Miss Lisa looks like she's enjoying it~ is it delicious?'

Aliya's mind became hazy as she asked her mind. Her saliva drips at the corner of her lips. A thought of her in Lisa's position passed by.

'What would it taste like? Mm~ I want to taste it.'

Aliya trembled when she felt the urge to cum. Her body quivered as she held her moans. After a while, Aliya's eyes shook when she realized what she had done. She stood up quickly and fled.

Her face was blushing red.

"Miss are you okay?" a waiter asks her on the way.

Aliya ignored the waiter and fled quickly.

...

Present day

Adventurer Guild. Lumine and I, are here to claim our daily rewards. I was saving all my primogems this week. Guess what, I'm already level 100. So fast isn't it?

Well, it's thanks to Eula. She gave me all the Primogems she saved up. In return, I spoiled her for a week.

Eula had 20,000 Primogems. Plus my 1000 as a reward from the infiltration and week of commission rewards. I had a total of 21,843 Primogems!

I'm so rich! Hahaha...ha...ha...ha.

That is what I thought until I reached level 100. What's after 100 again? Yes, Ascension. This is where I'm stuck. For real!

After I reached this level, something popped out before me. A blue panel appeared indicating my requirements to ascend! I only need 1 requirement!

Yes! Primogems!

How much?

100,000 level 1 primogems.

Yup. You heard me. It's a hundred thousand. My throat was dry and no voice came out when I saw it.

Where can I find this kind of amount? Rob a bank? Not a bad idea. No no no no. I'm an Honorary Knight.

Anyway, I was left with 12,560. 87.64% more to go. Shaking my head, I will worry about this in the future, as long I'm still alive there are plenty of things I can do.

Now that I have reached this level. I feel very powerful! I feel like I can destroy a building in one punch. But this strength is also horrifying if I cannot control it.

However, with Lumine at my side. She put a seal on my strength so I could slowly control it.

Lumine had reached level 90 already. So fast! That is what we thought. The enemies we fought so far this month are many and powerful. With Lumine's exp multiplier, she can level up fast. The only reason she did not level up fast enough in the past few months is because there are no enemies like we encountered.

...

"Ad Astra Abyssosque! Adventurer Lumine and Ronan here is your reward for today." Katheryne pulled out our rewards.

"Thank you." Lumine received it.

"Oh, Adventurer Lumine and Ronan we received a message from Mondstadt Branch, would you like to hear it?"

"Is this a commission?" I asked.

"Yes."

"This coincidence ain't funny," I muttered under my breath. Lumine and I decided to go to Mondstadt today with Eula.

As for why, Eula receives a letter from Jean to go back for a scouting mission. The Fatui is acting strange in Dragonspine. So Eula and her team are needed.

Eula told me about that. Of course, I told her I would come with her. After all, Lumine is trying to find a clue about her brother, but after staying in Calla City for a while, we did not find any clue.

Even on Wiki, Her brother's location is unknown.

"Ronan-kun~" Another Katheryne approached us, calling my name coyly. She turned her head at Katheryne who was handling us and said. "I will tell them everything, you can do your job there."

"Yes. I will." Katheryne replied monotonely as she went back to receiving other adventurers.

"Now then, come with me."

Let's call her Kath as she is different from the others. I don't know if interacting with her is good or bad. You know I can see a girl's expression right? Whether I'm interested or not, I can still see them. But Kath, I cannot see anything.

Is it because she is not real? Possibly.

"No matter how much I see you, Paimon can't help but be annoyed! You don't say anything and Paimon doesn't like it."

"Come on, don't be hostile to me. I'm not your enemy. I'm just curious."

"Not telling again." Paimon pouted.

"You don't have to trust me. But you can be assured because I took an oath."

"Hmph! If not for the oath we wouldn't have accepted."

"What about you Ronan-kun~ do you trust me?" Kath points her chin cutely as she clings to my arm.

"I don't, but If you answer this question. I will think about it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So, Katheryne. Are you Japanese or something?" Without beating around the bush, as usual, I asked straightforwardly.

"...What are you talking about? Ja-japanese? What is that?"

Tilting her head, she asked confusedly. As if she did not know what I was talking about. I also couldn't tell if she was lying or not.

I mean who uses kun? This ain't in Japan.

"Then what about Kun thing? Why are you calling my name like that?"

"Ah! No wonder. Fufufu, Ronan-kun is quite cute neh~ I learned this way of speaking at Inazuma per se. I found it cute."

Oh, is that how they talk? Wiki didn't have anything about that. This is giving me a headache, do they have this kind of culture there? I don't know, I don't have enough information.

Kath pulled us inside a private room. Lumine didn't say anything, she left the talking to me and Lumine. When Lumine saw Kath clinging to me, she glared at me. She clutches my clothes in silence.

I smell vinegar in the air.

Kath removed herself from me as she sat on a chair across from us. I pulled Lumine by the wrist as we sat together. I can smell the sourness receding which made me smile.

My relationship with Lumine is still in progress. Nothing has happened this past week. But I can see the signs of her getting close to me. I was not in a hurry, we would be with each other for a long time.

"Ahem! The Mondstadt branch needs some help. They wanted us to send some powerful adventurers. The only strong adventurers in Calla are the two of you. Would you like to accept this commission?"

11