Rendezvous in Library Cafe*
255 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week had passed.

Lumine and I stayed at Calla City this past week to see if the Abyss Order would make a move but it appears they gave up. However, we can't let our guard down, Abyss Order will not give up that easily.

Rizark told us not to worry, we could continue our journey. He was very thankful for our support if not for us, they would have many casualties.

The Knight of Favonius wanted to recruit Me and Lumine but we told them we could not stay in one place. So they only gave us the title of honorary knight.

The reward we receive from the infiltration mission is about 1000 primogems and 1 billion Mora. Lumine and I couldn't believe the reward would be this enormous.

They also give us a special card that is exclusive to the captain of Knight of Favonius. This card can be used as a bank card and a discount card.

I gave Lumine half of my Mora for supplies. I trust her with my money, I guess. If not for her buying something called Portal Waypoint which is very expensive, thankfully, the money that I forgot to claim from her was used to buy.

It's almost a month since I came to this world and I was thrown into a big situation before I could prepare myself.

If this is the tutorial, I don't know what will happen in the future. But, I can't back out now, I made a choice.

Also, I'm very happy. How could I not? Eula became my woman, and Lisa and Lumine are in progress.

Speaking of Lisa, it's unfortunate, that she, with Amber and Noelle, went back to Mondstadt. I wanted to get closer to her. She's hot and Milf type. Just thinking about her made me aroused, what a succubus.

But, when we bid farewell, that woman gave me a deep memorable memory.

...

"Going back?"

"Yes, our job here is done. However, the other reinforcement team will stay here to observe the situation. Amber and Noelle will go back with me. Ah, I will miss you darling~"

"Darling?"

"Oh my, you don't want me to call you that?"

"... I don't mind. Call me whatever you want."

"Fufufu, then as a farewell gift can you give me what I want?"

Lisa took me on a date, Eula was pissed but I soothe her with sweet words. She conceded but in a condition I will spoil her for a day. Well, I didn't mind.

Just like what I did with Eula yesterday, Lisa and I strolled around the City. Ate delicious food, Admiring the scenery. However, there is a difference, Lisa took me to a library cafe.

"What is it?"

Instead of answering, Lisa stood up and sat on my lap while putting her arms around my neck. Her massive breast pressed into my chest. Her face is close to mine, we can feel each other's breath.

"I want a passionate memorable gift. Can you comply with my selfish request, my darling?"

"Succubus."

"Is that a compliment?" Lisa smiled slyly, not offended at all. She looks even more heated and aroused.

Rolling my eyes. I grab her waist and the back of her head and pull her even closer. Not waiting for her to react, I planted my lips with her lips.

She quickly retaliated with a tongue invasion. I defended my fort as I unleashed my squiggly tongue to stop her lecherous slimy tongue. Our saliva splattered around and was dripping from our mouths, making a hot mess.

The hand that was on her waist slowly crept up to her massive breast. Squeezing this soft and squishy breast.

"Aaah~ Darling how vulgar. I like it, play these babies to your heart's content."

Lisa leaked out a hot moan. Her hand grips the fabric around her open cleavage that was supporting her Massive Mits and pulling it down. Exposing her bare breasts for my eyes to see.

Thankfully, this Library Cafe provides private rooms.

Her pink reddish cherries were quite spectacular. I reach it out with my thumb and forefinger, giving them a pinch.

"Mmm~ Aah~ Yes, that's good. It feels good. It's even better than I do it myself. Aah~ more~ Mmm~"

Lisa kept trembling as I played with her chest. We continue our kiss. It seems her intention is just to kiss. Even though, I feel a wet sensation on my lap.

Our lips parted after taking a deep breath before resuming. After a few minutes of exchanging salivas using our tongues.

Lisa get off of me. She kneeled between my legs. Removing my belt, she lick her lips as her eyes are filled with arousal. I didn't stop her.

My cock is already very hard. When she pulled my pants down, My cock stood up like a proud dragon.

"Oh my~ This is so big~ Mmm~ I wonder what it tastes like." Lisa looks at my cock with steamy hot eyes and her drool drips at the corner of her lips.

Lisa placed her finger on the glance, rubbing it as the precum leaked out. She spread the precum with her hands all over my cock, making her fair mature hands sticky with precum.

She was pumping my cock, making me shiver in pleasure. To the point, I let out a groan. She was very skilled, as expected of a mature woman.

Lisa's lips hovered above the glans. Opening her mouth and tongue out as her saliva drips down on top of my glans. It was wet and warm, and rubbing my glans with her hand made me uncontrollably shiver.

"Shit, I'm going to cum."

"Come Darling~ cum for me. Let it out."

Lisa looked at me with her open mouth. I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up from the seat, grabbed Lisa's head, and shoved my cock down to her throat.

As if expecting this would happen. Lisa uses her tongue to play my cock. She was able to control her gag reflex. I move my hips as I pound her throat.

"Ugg goo uggg~"

She was groaning like she was drowning. But she didn't resist, her messy eyes looked at me with excitement. I can feel it, I can see that she wants this.

My hips move even faster. Her mouth was like a pussy, I use it like a pussy. This is a pussy mouth. My mind is turning white, indicating I'm going to release my hot white liquid.

"Take this you slutty witch!"

I slam my cock deeply into her throat. My cock throbs as it shoots out semen down to her stomach. Lisa gulped my semen even though there was a large meaty pole inside her mouth.

She is a professional!

I took out my cock out of her mouth. Lisa didn't close her mouth, she let me see my semen inside her mouth. Fuck, she's so hot!

Gulping down my semen, Lisa stood up.

"What do you think about my mouthpussy, darling? Is it to your liking?"

"It was amazing. I wanted more." I told her honestly while pointing to my still erect cock.

"Fufufu, I'm glad you like it. Unfortunately, we can't use this place. It's my time of the month."

Lisa patted her navel. I got dejected, It's her period, bad luck.

"But, I can use my mouth to satisfy this little one. I will let you experience something more amazing than your little lover doesn't know."

"She's learning."

"I guess I leave it like that. How is it? Do you want it?"

"Please."

"Fufufu, That's what I like."

With that, Lisa gave me a blowjob out of this world. I came 10 times inside her mouth and all over her breast. She also gave me a boobjob, it was heavenly! Her massive tits sandwiching my meaty pole was quite an experience.

I also did not make myself passive. Unfortunately, I can't use her pussy so I did everything I could to make her cum just by using her breasts. I can't let her make me satisfied and she doesn't.

10