Having Fun**
300 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Eula take it!"

"Yes~ I will~ shoot it inside me.~ Hnnggg~"

After resting and chatting for a while. Eula and I became horny again. Right now, she was kneeling on the bed, her backside before me. I was pulling her hand from behind as I pound her pussy.

Her buttocks jiggle every time my hips hits against her butt. It was fascinating to watch.

My mind was blank as I could feel the urge to shoot my semen. Her vaginal walls tightened around my cock trying to gobble my cock whole.

"Hieee~ It's here. Your cock is pulsating, I can feel it~ cum in me~ Aaaaah~"

Eyes rolling upwards, Eula scream in delight as I shot my hot cum directly inside her womb. I let go of her arm as she slumped on the bed with her butt raised.

Taking out my cock, It was spurting semen out of her pussy. I gulped my saliva as I admired the work I'd done.

My cock stood erect again. I was filled with vitality and never-ending stamina.

I turn Eula's body and kiss her lips. We spent the entire morning to noon having sex. She wanted to learn more positions.

"Eula, We're not done yet."

Twirling her tongue with mine, I softly said.

"Haaa~ how many times is it?"

"Dunno, 6 times?"

"Oh my Archon, Ronan. You're a monster. I've never heard of anyone who can achieve that much. Look what you've done, it's bloated. I look pregnant."

Eula patted her bloated navel. Her womb expanded after cumming 6 times inside her. She does look 3-4 months pregnant. Due to her vaginal fold contracting so tight, the semen cannot get out.

"What would it look like to have a little you? She should be as gorgeous as her mother."

Placing my hand over her hand. We caress her navel. Ignoring the fact that some semen and love juices were leaking out of her pussy.

"Wouldn't it be a little you, a little monster?" She whispered and teased me.

Our faces were close, we could feel each other's breath. I smiled and leaned down, planting my lips with hers.

Eula closed her eyes as she reciprocated. Savouring the moment.

She spread her legs for me, knowing her intention. I guided my cock with my hand as I enter inside her again.

"Mmmhh~ I love it."

.....

After the horny moment. We slept together for the remaining afternoon. When we wake up we will be going to Favonius Headquarters.

About 4 in the afternoon. Both of us woke up feeling refreshed.

A high-level individual doesn't need a long time to sleep to feel refreshed. I heard those who ascend only need an hour or so to sleep.

We both took a shower together. However, Since she is so hot and sexy, I got aroused. So we seggs.

...

Since we still have time before the celebration. Eula and I stroll around the city together. Buying things we like and admiring beautiful sceneries.

"Do you like it?"

Eula picked up an earring as she looked at it with admiration. Even though her expression was cool. Only I can see what her expression is.

"What do you think?"

Eula pretends to put the earrings before her ear. The earring wasn't expensive as it was a product of from a stall. However, the design of the Earrings suits her.

"Yeah, it looks good."

"I'll buy it. Owner pack it up for me."

She handed the earrings to the owner. It was cheap so I bought it for her.

"I'll pay for it."

"Okay."

Eula put the earrings on her ear. Her earlobe has a hole, I found it when I was teasing her ears with my tongue. I asked why she did not have any earrings despite having holes.

Her answer was simple. It was bothersome. I see, she was thinking about that.

"It suits you, Eula. You became even more beautiful. I'm falling deeper."

Placing my arm around her waist I whispered near ear. As usual, she doesn't show her true self in public but since I was close to her, I can see her lips curved and cheeks blushing slightly.

The two of us enjoyed our remaining time.

Eating ice cream or something. We even found a person with a Kamera. So we asked that person to take pictures.

Though the cost was high, it's still manageable. The result of the pictures was more amazing than I thought. So I gave the photographer a tip.

Eula and I sitting on a bench in a nearby park. We were looking at photos and having fun. I laughed at one of the funny photos.

Spending our time like this isn't bad. When there are two of us, we feel like we have our world.

...

"Hey! When did the two of us escape?" Paimon discovered us entering the Favonius HQ. Lumine and the others are already here.

"Hahaha. We didn't escape we had matters to attend to."

Patting the back of my head, I answered Paimon half-heartedly. I can't say, we were too horny so we found a nearby hotel to have seggs. Right?

"Ronan, Did you sleep well?"

"I did."

Lumine approached, as she observed me. This girl, you are looking at me that gentle eyes. Her eyes spot my hand and Eula's; interlocking.

Her eyebrows frowned. Why is she so cute? Did she seriously don't know I can't see her intentions?

I lifted my free hand and placed it on top of her head, petting her hair. Lumine closes her eyes, enjoying.

"Don't think too much. Let's go and have fun tonight."

"Un."

I feel a pinch on my waist. I look at Eula, she's giving me a stink eye. Rolling my eyes, why are you jealous of me?

"Oh my, what have we have here? What spectacular moment is this, why am I left out."  

A sultry and tempting voice coming from behind. Lisa in her purple hot and sexy outfit as she walks with her hips swinging. A woman like her is the embodiment of lust and temptation.

Her eyes squinted when I met her eyes. She drew close toward me, clinging to my other arm. Pushing her breast, sandwiching my arm between.

Lumine harrumphed silently. Glaring at Lisa.

"Womanizer! Let go of Eula."

Amber bared her teeth as she saw me getting sandwiched by two women. Amber's family follows the belief in monogamous marriage. She still can't accept my preferences.

Well, not like I'm forcing her to like me. Even if she is Eula's best friend, I don't have to listen to what she says.

Eula and I tackled this matter earlier and we decided to befriend Amber until she accepted my relationship with Eula no matter how long it took.

Her furious expression is new to me. I had never seen Amber get this furious in the game, she was a happy-go-lucky girl in the game. Filled with energy and steadfastness. Everyone likes her and she is a good girl. So this kind of expression she was showing is new and wonderful.

It's the same for Eula. I never knew that there was another side to their appearance. I can't wait to unveil Lisa's facade.

11