Relieving stress**
360 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You naughty girl. To think you would drag me away."

My fingers combs her cyan hair as she move her head. Her eyes were hot and heated. Looking at me with naughtily.

"Chuup chuup pwaa whose hands was it that was so mischevious under the table. *Lick*"

Eula took out my cock out from her mouth as she blame me. Her tongue licks the side of my cock, rubbing it on her cheek. It send shivers down my spine.

Shit! This girl learning too fast. She's became even more naughty and naughtier. Under her usual facade in public, no one know her true nature in privated.

This is exciting!

Earlier, when we were having a breakfast with the others. Due to fatigue, I did something crazy, I was mesmerize be Eula. The way she eats and her beautiful misdemeanor is absolutely elegant.

What would happen if I do something? Is what my mind was thinking.

She was seating right next to me, I brought my right hand down under the table placing it on her exposed thighs. Eula stop earing for a moment as she notice something on her thighs.

She cast a glance on me, asking what am I doing.

I ignored her. I rub her smooth cold thighs with my large warm hand. Pressing my hand on her plump thighs, imprinting the shape of my hand.

I notice her thighs becoming bright red from my rough handling. I got excited. I saw her face blushing red.

"Are you okay Eula?" Amber asked her with concern.

"I'm fine, Just a little bit fatigue."

She's lying Amber, if look down under the table, you'll know.

I slowly move my hand on between her thighs, her pussy area. Rubbing her pussy above her leotard. I could feel her getting wet when my fingers touch her thighs.

What is this? No panties? Shit! How lewd!

"Nnn~" Eula moaned but she covered as if she is eating.

This is amazing. My sleeping dragon woke up when I see her heated gaze. Her left hand grabbed my wrist yet she didn't put any strength. With her level, she could overpower me.

Subconsiously she use her hand to put more force. Trying to make me rub her pussy more. If not for her hard leotard, I would've pull the fabric to the side and caress her bare pussy.

Eula's eyes became hazy when she look at my eyes. I flipped her switch. I can't help but grinned.

Seeing my smile, Eula stood up while grabbing my wrist. She pulled me away when the others are busy listening to Lisa.

We found a nearby hotel. The staff was perplexed by Eula's beauty but when he saw me getting pulled by the wrist, I saw his envious expression.

Eula quickly pulled me into the room. I didn't have time to admire the luxurious room, when my lips got devoured by a cyan beauty.

*slurp*

Tongues dancing together, exchanging saliva. Wet lewd noises. Eula slowly removed her garments one by one until she is bare naked.

No matter how much I see them she is so beautiful. For me, she is a perfect example of a fairy goddess.

Milky Peach colored skin so smooth you can slide your finger softly. Flat navel with no hint of fats but not skinny either. Her pink beautiful cherries on top of her mounds. For a powerful girl like her, you can't find any muscles her body is like a fair maiden.

On her lower part, her pussy was dripping with love juice. I place my hand between her legs, touching her slits with my finger.

"Aaah~ Your finger mwaa~"

Eyes looking upwards, Eula moaned. Our tongue and lips continously dance together.

Her hand grab my erect cock, giving me a hand job. She scoop my precum at the tip of my glans to use it as a lube. So it would not be rough like a sand paper when she rubs it.

I was sitting on the egdge of the bed while she is on my lap. Her hand and navel touch my cock.

Whilst my hand is teasing her slit. The other one is grabbing a handful of her buttocks. I squeeze and pull her flesh. Eula would quiver when I squeeze her bottom flesh hard.

"Mwaa~ It's so itchy~❤️ Come on put it in haa~"

Even if she said that, I cannot move if her hand is on my cock. Well, she did it anyway.

Eula grab my johnson, she lifted her buttocks as she guide the tip of my cock on her cave hole. She put her buttocks down in one go.

"Aaaah~ It's in. I like this~ Ronan you big thick cock is inside me again~ ❤️"

Circling her arm around my neck. Eula planted her lips on mine. We continued our heated kiss.

This time I let her move on her own. She lifted her butt and ram it down again and again. Her moan escapes from her mouth, which is inside me my mouth. It was weird feeling yet so erotic.

Grabbing both of her butt as I help her move.

"Aaah~ Haa~ Aaah~ nnnn~ Amazing. My inside is churning. It's so tight, I can't breath well. Aaah~ but I don't dislike it."

Her pussy is clamping around my cock tightly. Shit! Her stregth was elevated so the clamping is even more intense unlike the first time.

I gritted my teeh and edured the intense pleasure that I was feeling. Her wet pussy walls is hugging my cock and moving up and down and the tip of my cock ram on the entrance of her womb.

Her love juice trickle down on my lap.

"I'm going to cum." I couldn't endure anymore. I don't know how much time had passed.

"Aaah I'll cum too~ Aaah."

My balls sent its army out, My body shivered as the same goes from Eula. Her pussy was contracting so hard, that It almost crushed my cock.

Her pussy juice squirted out. She was hugging me so tightly while her breast pressing on my chest.

This won't do. My cock will turn into meat paste if I don't level up close to her. When Lisa comes into my mind, My whole body trembled.

Fuck, what level was she again? 95? No shit sherlock. I'll die.

Maybe the reason why she did not push me on the bed is because of that.

"Aaah, That was a satisfactory. The stress build up was gone." After a few spasm, Eula calmed down.

"Haa, That's because sex is one of ways to relieve some stress." I answered.

"I feel refreshed. Let's do this again when we are feeling stressed."

"...Okay."

The two of us laid down on soft bed. Using my arm as her pillow, Eula hug me.

"Does it hurt?"

Extending her hand toward my cock, she carefully touched it. She noticed that I was enduring earlier.

"A little. But It felt more great."

"My level went up very fast. My strength also went up. This won't do if I became even more stronger we wouldn't be able to do this anymore."

"Hahaha, I'll find a way to catch up."

"No, don't be stubborn. I'll give you my stash of Primogems. You can't decline this time, This is for our own good." She said sternly. Implying heavily on 'our' part.

"Why am I so miserable. Am I even a man."

"Pfft, Why are you sulking for. You are my man now. What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine."

"My pride."

"What's use of your pride if your meat stick become a meat paste."

"Hey, that's harsh."

"So you should accept it."

"Haa~ okay."

Eula tried to give me her stash of primogems but due to my pride, I did not want to accept it because you know, I would be whipped.

I can only cry on the corner. Why did I study computer its no use in this world. I don't even know how to make money.

"How much do you have?" I asked.

"Hmm, I forgot. But I think it ranges from tens of thousands. A shame, my family froze my bank account. I would have millions of it."

"Eh?"

11