The Lawrence plan
65 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tell them, I, Eula will not go back to the place I was cast away."

"But, if you don't go back. I will have to marry that piece of shit."

"Eleanor, you're quite selfish, aren't you? You want me to go back and marry that garbage." Eula snickered.

Eleanor gritted her teeth. "B-But-"

"I don't care about you, you should know better. Did you think I had affection for you? Don't make me laugh, Eleanor. I know why you're trying to get close to me."

Elaonor's eyes squinted and she shed tears. But, I who can see women's expressions could see she was just acting. What a cunning lady.

"M-M-My dear sister, I do not want to marry that thing. Please help me."

"Eleanor, Eleanor, please drop your act."

"W-What do you mean, My dear sister? I do not know what you are saying. I'm very sad and grieving you see your little sister that way." Eleanor crouched down as she hugged her body. Her body is shivering.

"Don't take me as a fool, Eleanor. You don't think I know what the Lawrence plan is? I'm sorry to disappoint you. While you are practicing your acting skills, I practiced my heart to be colder than the top of Dragonspine." Eula's eyes flashed with viciousness as she watched the pitiful-looking Eleanor on the ground.

Eula looked like a cold-hearted person who was unmoved by a crying lady. If anyone other would see this scene, they would take this, Eula is bullying the lady.

Maybe the reason why Eleanor is acting like this is to bring enmity between me and Eula. With Lawrence's ability, they would already know she had a lover.

However, what they did not know was our deep trust in each other. They did not take it into account which made their plan fail, in the first place.

"You're cruel my dear sister." Eleanor ran away. Leaving a trail of tears.

"..." Eula remained silent, looking coldly at the door.

"She does know how to act. If I didn't know better, I would've fallen for it."

"...She wasn't like that when we were young. The influence they brought her is strong. She was innocent, naive, and cute but now, she is using those traits of hers as a weapon."

Eula came back to the bed. She leans her body on me. I put my arm around her, caressing her shoulder. Eula was thinking deeply.

"Do you miss her when she was little?"

"I can't answer that."

"I see... I did not know you have a sister."

"Knowing her wouldn't do you any good. She is scheming and cunning. She will use you if she saw any benefits from you, however, if she did not see any benefits from you, you'll be thrown away."

"You speak as if you've experienced it yourself."

"I fell for her scheme once. The first betrayal she did."

"I can't imagine."

Eula and I chatted for a while. We did not continue our passionate session. It seems she is thinking deeply. I didn't want to bother her, we only rested for a while.

We arrived in Mondstadt in the morning. Eula plans to go to the Favonius HQ tomorrow. We ate lunch with Lumine and Paimon. After that, Eula holed up herself in her office.

Lumine and I walk out of the mansion. To make ourselves familiar with Mondstadt. But, it appears that Lawrence is quite decisive.

"We've been followed," Lumine whispered.

"I know... Lumine, their target is me. They want to use me to force Eula to obey their command. If you don't want to involve yourself with this muddy water, you can back out."

"...And you expect me to back away?"

"No."

"Ronan, I've already decided to be with you. Your problem is my problem."

"Lumine, I did not make a mistake to trust you. I love you girl."

I brought Lumine into the alley as I brought my lips to hers. Lumine hugged me, closing her eyes.

"Hey! What the heck are you doing? Don't you know shame?" Paimon suddenly shouted. She was quite confused about what we were talking about at first but when I kissed Lumine in an alley, she was shocked.

Paimon's face reddened.

"Paimon, go hide, we have company." After kissing Lumine, I whispered to Paimon.

Paimon did not say anything. Her face looked scared when she heard footsteps inside the alley. Paimon disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Peasant! Is this how you treat my dear sister? Cheating behind her back? What did she see in a scumbag like you? I should have killed you. No, I should dispose of you."

We met this morning. Eula's sister, Eleanor Lawrence. Her plan this morning failed, she did not gain my sympathy. Eleanor brought her people, 10 of them. They look strong and have visions.

"Hello there, My sister-in-law. I'm your sister's husband, Ronan, just Ronan. I forgot to introduce myself, earlier, the situation was not the best time for an introduction."

"Shut up peasant! Do you think you have the right to talk to me? Kill them!" Eleanor pointed at us. She did not seem interested in chatting.

"Young lady, we cannot kill him. The patriarch wants to capture him."

"You're annoying. Do you think I don't know that? Go! What are you standing there for?"  

She shouted at the person who refuted her. She looked furious like she would kill anyone. Her temper was bursting like a spoiled brat.

The assailants rushed towards me and Lumine. But, we are just standing there without moving.

"Oh, look they cannot even move. Are they scared? Hahahaha, Peasants should stay as peasants!"

The 10 assailants have visions, they surround us. Elemental particles surround them. It looked horrifying but.

Shaking my head.

They are underestimating us too much. Lumine told me, their levels are between 50-60. What is this? A child's play?

It's not like I'm also underestimating my enemies either. It's just my intuition is telling me that they are weak.

Are the Lawrence plan to use these people to capture us? They probably thought My and Lumine's level was about 50 or so. Maybe comparing Eula's level when we first met her.

Too bad, with Lumine's powerful cheat. They don't know what we achieved.

The past week, I mastered something. Remember, how the vision holders seemed to be able to hide their weapons and take them out during combat?

Well, I found out about that. Eula taught Lumine and me, how to do that. It was a simple mechanism that every weapon had. With just a thought you can hide your weapon and that's it.

And with a thought, you can bring your weapon out.

"Don't underestimate us," I shouted.

4