Punishment
486 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you know what I learned this past week? I have achieved new things. Making me even stronger!

5 types of Elemental particles gather around me as they turn into an invincible shield. Cryo, Hydro, Anemo, Pyro, and Electro. After countless trials and errors, I was finally able to achieve it.

If I'm able to use every Element, I wonder how strong the shield would be!

This five-color shield can withstand these 10 assailants' attacks without budging. I can also expand the shield around 1-10 in diameter. Also, I've been invested in this skill for a week and can make a separate shield for my allies.

I'm the barrier master!

Ahem!

Lastly, I've found a loophole that greatly upgraded my battle power. You know that weapons have bonus stats right? Now here, I can equip multiple weapons.

I asked Mika about this. He said He could only equip one at a time. I did not understand at first but when we discussed it. I had an Idea.

A person with no compatibility with a certain weapon cannot access the bonus stat. That's how it should've been normally, but I'm a cheat!

Taking out a 3-star catalyst weapon, The Magic Guide max level, and refinement 5. It cost me cheaply. I can feel my base attack increase, power surge in me.

I also can feel I can control the Elements around me with great ease.

The 5 color shield became even stronger and harder.

"What are you all doing?" Eleanor screamed when she saw their attacks did not even damage the shield.

"Young lady, it's strange! That man's shield is too strong! Is he really in level 50s?"

"Huh! Do you think our intel is a hoax? Are you a traitor!?" Eleanor became even angrier. Her demeanor isn't something a noble would act. She looked like a crazy psycho instead.

"N-No I did not say anything. B-But young lady this man is too strong!"

Eleanor looked at me smiling. I showed her contempt and a grin. Eleanor shivered from anger.

Even more furious she ordered her men to attack more.

Lumine and I were just standing as the attack kept on coming. Lumine raised her sword and slashed downward. A gale of wind shoots out from her blade, and the gale hits one of the assailants.

"Gah!"

The assailant collapsed on the ground. Status unknown.

Hmm? How should I deal with this situation? The enemies are weak and I can handle them easily.

Oh, if they are going to do that. Why don't I let them taste their own medicine?  

"Let's finish this fast."

"Un." Lumine nods.

A few minutes later. All the assailants lay on the ground. Eleanor was staring at the situation with shocked eyes.

"H-How?"

"Your subordinates were right. Your information was wrong."

"There is no way we are wrong!"

Is she still denying it? The answer is already in front of her. The Lawrences are unique individuals eh? Thankfully, Eula is not like her- well Eula has her way of coping.

"Now that your men are immobilized. What are you gonna do?"

"What do you mean?" Eleanor still prideful, didn't even think what would happen next.

"Do you think I will just let you go?"

"Of course you will. Do you think you can get your hands on me? Know your place peasant! My family will not take this matter lightly."

"Your mouth needs some punishment eh."

"Pfft hahaha, Are you making me laugh Peasant! You're quite a good comedian. Why don't you work as a clown, that would be better for your stature."

A narcissistic foul-mouthed bitch needs some punishment. Although, she's right. What should I do?

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?"

A commanding voice shouted from behind. We look at the person in knight armor. The Knight of Favonius is here.

"Don't move!"

A bunch of Knights surrounded us. The team leader is approaching, Eleanor. He bowed but his eyes were showing contempt.

"Your lady, Eleanor Lawrence, I greet you. I'm the leader of the Knight of Favonius security team 14. What seems the problem here?"

"Hmph! Another Peasant! It's none of your business. Go away." Eleanor scoffed at the team leader.

The team leader wasn't offended, or more like he didn't dare to retort.

No matter how the Lawrence have fallen. They are still one of the greatest Noble Clans of Mondstadt.

"My lady, you know, you cannot cause trouble."

"Fuck! Didn't you hear what I said? Mind your own business. This is pissing me off... Hmm, Do what you want. I'm going home." Eleanor was getting angry but in the middle of her sentence, she stopped as she walked off.

The Knight team leader wanted to hold off Eleanor but this guy didn't have any courage to stop a noble. So he turns his attention to us.

"You! Who are you two? Don't you know the use of vision inside the City is prohibited!"

His attitude flipped when he turned his attention to us. Is this Chinese wuxia? Fearing the strong and bullying the weak?

"Are you a Knight?" I asked while snickering.

"What's that attitude!? Huh! You think you're a hotshot!" A vein pops on his forehead. "Who are you to question my Identity?"

"Guess." I smugly said.

"You!" Furious, he was prepared to command his men to attack.

"Here." Lumine threw something at the guy. The object landed on his forehead. She was annoyed with how this guy was treating us.

"Huh? What is this?" The team leader was about to lash out when he saw the thing.

"Medal of Honor? It's real! W- Who are you?" His eyes look at us in horror.

To have this object in our hands. It indicates we are not ordinary people. Those who can receive the Medal of Honor are people who achieve great things. Those examples are the captains of the Knight of Favonius. In other words, our status as Knight of Favonius is that of a captain.

"Ronan. We are leaving this guy to you. Also, your attitude as a knight needs some reevaluation. I will report these two to the higher-ups."

"W-What!?" He shouted in surprise. He wanted to say something but realized. He can't do anything.

Lumine took the medal back with her as the both of us walked out from the alley. Leaving the dumbfounded Team leader.

"Lumine, I have something to do..."

"I'll go with you."

"No, stay out with this. It's not something you want to see."

Seeing my seriousness, Lumine wanted to come but was persuaded not to. Because what I'm about to do is against her morals.

I told her, I wanted to let Lawrence taste their own medicine for trying to kidnap me and use me against Eula. As expected, Lumine hesitated. The act of kidnapping doesn't dwell on her.

"Do you despise me now?" I asked. Because for sure, I would do that.

"...No, you just want revenge. Like what I'm about to do." Lumine shakes her head. She hated that Unknown god and wanted to take her revenge. So she knows I'm wrong yet I have the right to do so.

"Thank you." I kissed her forehead and disappeared.

I have found plenty of things this past week. You shouldn't be surprised at how strong I become.

10