The Ruin 5
91 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Boom* Boom*

*Clang *Clang*

*Roar*

"Haa! Take this!"

"Just a little more!"

"Freaking bastards how many are there!"

"Don't complain, after we finish this..."

"After we finish this? What?"

"Shut up!"

Chaos after chaos. I was crazily swinging my Blackcliff Slasher here and there. If they had blood, it would have splashed everywhere and soaked me already. However, these creatures disintegrated into pieces.

When Lumine finally fetched everyone. The barrier was lifted as we attacked the enemy. Chaotic Elemental particles can be felt everywhere.

Lisa sent a volley of Electrical currents. Zapping everything that comes into the path.

Aliya gives everyone a shield to protect themselves.

 Amber produces dozens of Baron Bunny. These cute chibi Ambers are terrifying

Lumine strikes her enemy with wind currents and tornados. It was very catastrophic.

Noelle is covered in two elemental shields plus here Claymore glowing horrifically spins around like a spintop. Every enemy is disintegrated except for Abyss Mage and Ruin Guard who could endure such damage.

Mika was versatile, he was doing some flashy moves. Using anything in his arsenal.

The other members were also very powerful in their own way. I saw a Hydro Archer shooting an arrow it turned into a large water snake. A Pyro Catalyst user sends a volley of fire spells.

Slowly the number of enemies receded. I was sweating buckets my eyes were hazy. I don't know how many enemies I have already killed.

Leaping up as I brandished my Blackcliff Slasher. Intense heat covered my blade as I struck with all my might on the shield of a Cryo Abyss Mage.

The shield was torn apart with that strike. The defenseless Abyss Mage flew backward like a bullet. A mechanical hand punched my side, but it was blocked by a shield.

A Ruin Guard! I bend my knees, Swinging my Claymore in full round then hitting the Eye of the Ruin Guard with a jump. The Fire blade still did not dissipate, when it hit the eye it exploded.

The Ruin Guard slumped on the ground immobilized. But I did not have time to finish it as another enemy came for me.

"So many times I could finish them!" I cursed under my breath.

The Abyss Mage was an example, it was defenseless and I should have finished it but I couldn't.

Thankfully, I'm not alone. Amber sent one of her Baron Bunny to the immobilized Ruin Guard. The explosion was so powerful that the shield around me trembled.

I gulped in amazement. Unlike the game, She is more powerful.

That includes the others. The game did them dirty. Nerfing them so much. It's not exaggerated that Vision Holders are people who can reach god.

Look at my girl, Eula. She's slaughtering every enemy that comes into her path, elegantly. Hilichurls became frozen solid. Mitachurls got slashed in half, Abyss Mage got sent flying; cuz she couldn't destroy the shield, the one she could destroy was killed instantly.

She ain't even breaking a sweat. She was dancing like a swan, and a smile formed on her beautiful porcelain face.

Ahem! Let's focus.

"Human! Die!"

"Curse you!"

I've been hearing these words left and right. But Ignored them. I was slashing Hilichurls like butter. The only thing that gives me challenges are Ruin Guard and Abyss Mage.

A thought comes into my mind.

If I can cover my Claymore with Elemental powers. How about myself?

It's worth a try!

The only thing that vexed me is that I don't have a skill that gives me a power-up. I asked the girls but it appears it's hard to explain.

I also found out that, there are skills that are unique to someone; Lisa's Purple Rose or Amber's Baron Bunny, and common; like waterballs or fireballs.

The only skills I can learn for now are the common skills that can be learned by any Vision Holders.

I want a unique skill!

I covered my whole body with Pyro Elemental Particles. I feel the heat but it's not burning me, I feel warm instead. My instinct is telling me to condense the Elemental Particles inside me.

The pyro elements slowly engraved themselves deep into my skin. It became a glowing red tattoo covering my whole self. I feel power coursing through my veins.

I grinned. I succeeded!

I leaped into the air again and found my target. I slashed toward a Ruin Guard that was rotating. It could not reach me as I was in the air. I raised my Blackcliff Slasher covered in raging fire above my head and struck with all my might.

*Boom*

When my blade came in contact with the Ruin Guard's head, it exploded. The Ruin Guard was smashed into smithereens. Its body parts were flying around like shrapnel there where Hilichurls got hit, How unfortunate.

The Hundreds of Enemies became tens of Enemies in under an hour. Maybe they realized they encountered a strong opponent some were retreating.

"Don't let them retreat!" I heard a shout.

However, Abyss Mages can use teleport. We can't pursue it.

After finally dealing with the last enemy. Eula quickly planted the bomb on the crystal.

"There will be reinforcement. We should get out here fast." She said.

"We don't need to run toward the portal," Lumine suggested.

"I guess you have a way to escape."

"Yeah, gather." Lumine nodded.

"The Teleport Waypoint is convenient," I said. "But I don't think you can teleport all of us right?"

"I still have this." Lumine took out multiple portable waypoints. Since she can only teleport a maximum of 6 people. She needed to go back and forth.

"Great!"

"It does. Thanks to that we've been at ease. We've been flipping the situation." Amber nodded in agreement.

Everybody held hands. I held Lumine and Eula. Amber held Eula and Lisa, and Lisa held Noelle.

With that, The mission finished. We teleported not far away from the ruin. Though it took 3 rounds to teleport everyone.

Lisa took out another device. This device looked like a remote or something. Rectangular at the size of her palm, with crystal embedded in it.

Another Explosion scene. Lately, we've been exploding things. I say, EXPLOOOOOOSIOOON!

Lisa pressed the remote but nothing happened. No rumbling or something.

"Look the Ruin gate is disappearing!" Someone pointed.

Oh, looking closely it does. The gate that leads to the Ruin dissipates slowly. But something came out of the gate.

When that thing came out I felt dread, Fear, or something. The others frowned seeing the enemy. Cold sweat on my forehead.

"No wonder we have been had. To think they sent powerful people like you."

A voice came from behind. Everybody became tense and alert. Aliya quickly covered us with an elemental shield. We turned around and found an individual surrounded by terrifying abyssal energy.

The thing that came out from the gate. An Abyss Lector; Fathomless Flames!!!

A powerful enemy!

8