Chapter 49: Does Magic Armor Have Potential?
349 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The hero of all mankind? God on earth? And the creature from outer space who calls himself the God of Thunder..."

As Tony kept learning about the huge changes in the world during the more than one month he was kidnapped.

Even though he was mentally prepared, he still couldn't help feeling extremely shocked.

"Haha, how absurd!"

"That despicable guy was actually portrayed as a hero of mankind. Have those politicians lost their minds?"

What shocked Tony the most was that the guy who kidnapped him was proclaimed by the government and media as the savior of all mankind.

"Sir, according to the information searched online, Superman's popularity firmly topped the popularity charts of all countries after his appearance, surpassing countless Hollywood stars..."

"The evaluation of Superman is also over 99.9999% positive... The vast majority of people frankly said that Superman's existence has made their lives better."

"Moreover, some even said that as long as Superman does not destroy the Earth, he can be completely called a hero of mankind, citing the classic Superman comic event Injustice..."

"Enough, I don't want to keep listening to this guy's heroic deeds."

Tony's face was grave as he interrupted the information Jarvis had collected.

"I just want to know, in the comics, what kind of weaknesses does this guy have?"

Although Superman only kidnapped him and made him do hard labor, without really harming him.

But at this moment, Tony had to prepare to face Superman again.

Nanosuits were his future research direction.

But relying solely on ordinary nanosuits was of course completely insufficient to confront the powerful Superman.

So researching Superman's weaknesses was an indispensable process.

"Sir, regarding Superman's weaknesses, those introduced in the comics include but are not limited to Kryptonite, red sun, mind control, magic, and his inner kindness..."

"Kryptonite? It's virtually impossible to find on Earth, its very existence is uncertain."

"Red sun? That can be simulated, just don't know if it works."

"Mind control? Forget it, exclude that."

"As for inner kindness, does that guy have it?"

Tony was very skeptical about this.

"Hmm, there's also magic, but does magic really exist in this world?"

If it was before being kidnapped, Tony would have sneered at whether magic existed. But now, he was extremely eager for magic to really exist.

"Jarvis, search globally with magic as the keyword..."

"Magic armor seems to have great potential."

"Let me try, if magic really exists, can the combination of magic and nano suits contend against that guy..."

"Sir, I have to remind you that Superman has super hearing, everything you do now may..."

"F*ck, Jarvis why didn't you remind me earlier!"

Hearing this, Tony hurriedly looked out the window. Seeing no familiar figure flying over, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

...

"Haha, this guy really wants to resist unnecessarily."

"But let him mess around if he wants, in the end, I'll be the one to benefit anyway."

"Magic armor? Sorcerer Supreme Iron Man? In fact, I really look forward to seeing you in armor, magic whip in right hand, magic shield in left hand!"

"Moreover, I look forward even more to taking it apart, wouldn't that be especially satisfying..."

Stopping eavesdropping on Tony's villa, a smile full of anticipation appeared at the corner of Peter's mouth.

In fact, one could guess with their butt that Tony was a restless guy to begin with. Being kidnapped now, and not messing around when he got back wouldn't be like him.

After all, this was also why Tony could become Iron Man.

But the destiny of this universe's Tony has already changed, it shouldn't be as simple as just becoming Iron Man.

"Next is to continue improving the suit."

"The key lies in Dr. Pym, the original Ant-Man, and his Pym Particles..."

Peter slowly contemplated his next plan, Dr. Pym and his Pym Particles being the key.

It has to be said, sometimes the black technology in the Marvel universe has exceeded human understanding.

And Pym Particles researched by Dr. Pym was one of the more outrageous black technologies, even more unbelievable than nanotechnology.

Being able to reduce the distance between material molecules, thereby shrinking originally huge objects to extremely tiny scales.

It could even allow people to traverse into the quantum realm, which could hardly be described as technology anymore, more fantastical than magic.

"But there's no rush for the Pym Particles, he can't run anyway."

The reason Peter sent Tony back to the villa early was for the upcoming Dr. Pym.

After all, there were some misunderstandings between Dr. Pym and the Stark family that haven't been resolved. The two working together would very possibly come to blows.

Moreover, Tony's technological contributions to the nanosuit were also basically finished.

The subsequent research basically didn't need Tony's presence either.

Of course, if his help was really needed somewhere, he could always be brought back.

"But before dealing with Dr. Pym, it seems Dr. Octopus needs to be dealt with first..."

The image of the octopus doctor with four metal tentacles slowly emerged in Peter's mind.

...

At the same time, at Dr. Octopus's home.

Dr. Octopus, who had just been bailed out of the police station, returned home dejectedly.

"Dear Otto, are you alright!"

Seeing Otto, his wife who had been waiting anxiously at home immediately ran up to him and asked concernedly.

"Rose, I'm fine. They defined this explosion as a lab accident. Fortunately no casualties."

At this moment, Dr. Octopus's face was full of fatigue.

"Unfortunately, my experiment failed, and my lifelong dream was completely shattered with it."

In the fatigue, it was hard to conceal the grief and pain brought by the failed experiment.

They had poured in almost everything they had for this experiment, to bring unlimited energy to mankind, it was his lifelong dream.

But at this moment, with the failure of the experiment, his dream was also shattered.

"It's okay Otto, you must cheer up. At least we're still alive, we still have a chance to continue the experiment and fulfill our dream!"

His wife comforted Otto, ignoring the strange mechanical tentacles behind him, and slowly hugged Otto.

"You're right, we're still alive, we still have a chance!"

"There was no mistake in my experiment process. Whether it was radiation, energy, or even possible gravitational effects, I calculated everything."

"The experiment failed solely because the experimental facility wasn't sturdy enough to withstand such tremendous energy."

"As long as we can find a more robust material, I can conduct even larger scale nuclear fusion experiments."

His wife's comfort made Otto cheer up again.

"In the not-too-distant future, we will forge a dazzling star with our own hands in front of everyone."

Otto looked at the splendid starry sky at night, and the bright moon hanging on the horizon, and said slowly. The tentacles behind him swayed along, as if celebrating for him.

"The sun's brilliance will blossom in this city."

"Eternal light will thoroughly illuminate this sky!"

...

(End of Chapter)

To be continued...

❇❇❇

Support me on Patreon - Advanced Chapters There!

patreon.com/RedX43

❇❇❇

11