Chapter 52: The Strongest “Crooked Jaw Dragon King”
290 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Africa, Wakanda.

In this domain seldom set foot in by outsiders, a swift figure streaked across the void again.

"Your Majesty, that Superman, he's here again..."

Because Peter didn't hide his presence at all.

Plus Wakanda had relatively advanced satellites and detectors, they successfully discovered Peter almost as soon as he appeared in Wakandan airspace.

"Immediately assemble all the guards."

Hearing the captain of the guards' report, T'Chaka's body suddenly stood up from the throne.

Then he walked out of the palace without the slightest hesitation.

"Right, have T'Challa notify our most esteemed guest."

Before walking out of the palace, T'Chaka didn't forget to continue instructing.

"Hehe, it seems you guys are somewhat prepared this time."

In the skies above Wakanda, Peter floated in midair, looking calmly at the Wakandan troops gathering below the protective shield.

"Then I'll give you guys a chance to resist fully."

"And let you understand who's the boss on this Earth!"

Peter didn't rush in while they were still assembling, he just nonchalantly floated there, giving them ample time to prepare.

He waited a full few minutes before seeing the Wakandan army below had finished gathering.

Densely packed figures divided into several squadrons, seemingly of several tribes, a rough look showing at least ten thousand.

"No matter how many ants, they can hardly bite an elephant to death."

Looking at the dense figures, Peter didn't have the slightest fear.

"What's more, I'm not an elephant, but Godzilla!"

...

The next moment, Peter descended towards below without hesitation.

The protective shield that could easily withstand missile strikes when fully activated was as fragile as the paper in front of him, easily torn open with a huge gap.

"This guy is just...too terrifying!"

In the Wakandan guard squadrons, some looked at the figure tearing open the protective shield so easily, their eyes full of incredulity.

"No matter how strong the opponent, the warriors of Wakanda will not shrink back one bit!"

Captain Okoye stood behind the king, her courageous words inspiring every Wakandan warrior behind her.

"What exactly does this guy want?"

T'Chaka looked at the floating figure in the sky. In the flickering of his eyes, he pondered the real purpose of Superman coming this time.

At this moment, Peter's body completely ignored gravity, just floating there in midair, slowly descending until he was only dozens of meters from the ground before finally stopping.

The pitch-black nanosuit on him reflected the golden sunlight, and the bright red cape behind him fluttered without wind.

In the golden lines on his body, energy like liquid kept flowing.

An intense sense of pressure-filled virtually everyone present.

Even as the most elite warriors of Wakanda, they felt short of breath at this moment, as if witnessing the descent of a real god with their own eyes.

"Haha, King T'Chaka, you gathered so many people, is this a welcome ceremony prepared for me?"

The figure giving off intense pressure, spoke in an extremely casual tone, looking down from on high at T'Chaka leading in front.

"If you're our friend, then this is a grand ceremony welcoming your arrival."

Looking up at the figure in midair, there wasn't a shred of fear in T'Chaka's gaze. He said in a deep voice, with the majesty unique to a king contained within.

"But if you're our enemy, then this will be..."

Right after, T'Chaka's tone turned slightly cold. All the Wakandan warriors behind him also raised the Vibranium spears in their hands, pointing at the figure in the sky.

"Hehe, your confidence now wouldn't come from that guy, would it?"

Hearing T'Chaka's words, Peter didn't act angry. His gaze lifted slightly, looking into the distance.

...

A wisp of golden energy could be seen drifting over from the distance at high speed, arriving above the Wakandan army almost instantly.

Then it directly passed over everyone and drifted to King T'Chaka's side.

The next moment, the wisp of energy like golden smoke instantly coalesced into two figures.

No, it should be three figures, but only two were human.

The remaining figure was a dog that looked even bigger than ordinary humans.

Of the two people, one was the king's son, T'Challa in his Black Panther armor.

The other black-clad person was fondly petting the huge dog.

"Welcome, my friend."

King T'Chaka warmly greeted the arrivals.

"... "

But he didn't get a response. The person slowly placed a hand on his chest in a ceremonial gesture.

Then, he slowly turned his gaze towards Peter in midair.

"Superman, although you're very powerful, the leader of the Inhumans Black Bolt has equally tremendous power. With just a move of his mouth, he can destroy everything!"

"So I hope you can return my daughter to me now, then we can still be friends!"

Seeing Black Bolt arrive, the old king seemed to have gained confidence. He looked up at Peter in midair and said in a deep voice.

Meanwhile, Black Bolt beside also cooperated by hooking up the corners of his mouth, revealing an extremely confident smile.

"What mouth?"

Seeing Black Bolt's exceptionally confident smile like the crooked-jawed dragon king, Peter really wanted to say something like a certain underworld scene to him.

Unfortunately, Peter wasn't strong enough yet to casually alter reality at this time.

But the next moment, Peter's figure slowly descended onto the ground, and slowly walked towards the old king and the others.

"I need your daughter to help me with some things, I can't return her for now."

"But I do want to see how a mute can stop me!"

"Get...back!"

Seeing Peter approaching continuously, Black Bolt shook his head helplessly and slowly opened his mouth.

Buzz!

The next moment, a visually perceptible powerful breath suddenly gushed out from his mouth, instantly enveloping Peter within.

The powerful sonic waves easily destroyed the land behind Peter, forming an unfathomably huge ravine.

"Why...didn't you dodge?"

Seeing Peter didn't make any movement to evade, an expression of surprise appeared on Black Bolt's face.

"Because I'm not afraid!"

The powerful sonic waves kept swirling around Peter, but completely failed to penetrate the body of steel. It didn't even seem able to block Peter's footsteps.

"How is this possible!"

Seeing the sonic waves that could destroy anything completely unable to cause the slightest bit of harm to Peter before him, even unable to block his advance, Black Bolt felt tremendous incredulity at this moment.

"Have to admit, you've got quite the big mouth."

Striding step by step until right in front of Black Bolt, under Black Bolt's shocked gaze, he directly raised a hand to cover his mouth that was spewing sonic waves. At the same time he grabbed his jaw and slowly lifted his entire person up.

"Too bad, useless against me!"

Then he lightly exerted force and flung his entire body flying out.

Seeing its master in danger, the huge dog suddenly turned into a wisp of golden energy again that quickly drifted into the distance.

"No, you deceitful one, where exactly have you taken my sister?"

At this moment, the Black Panther beside couldn't help it either. He pounced at Peter with sharp claws unsheathed.

But the next moment, two streaks of crimson light flashed by. The Black Panther's body was sent flying out at extreme speed, directly throwing the Wakandan army ranks behind him into chaos.

"So can we talk properly now?"

With frightful crimson radiance emitting from his eyes, Peter's gaze slowly turned to the old king as he said in a deep voice.

...

(End of Chapter)

To be continued...

❇❇❇

Support me on Patreon - Advanced Chapters There!

patreon.com/RedX43

❇❇❇

11