Chapter 53: The Sun’s Radiance Will Light up the Night Sky!
294 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next, after some "friendly" nuclear talks.

Peter successfully took away the first batch of raw vibranium ore from Wakanda.

Hmm, not much, just a few dozen tons, less than a hundred tons...

"Father, are we really letting him leave so easily? My sister..."

Watching the figure holding a small vibranium mountain flying away swiftly, T'Challa's eyes were full of reluctance.

"T'Challa, for the safety of Wakanda, we have no choice."

The old king of course didn't want so much vibranium to fall into outsiders' hands either.

But just a while ago, they had truly experienced Superman's might.

Even their most powerful ally, the Inhumans' leader Black Bolt, couldn't harm him one bit.

It should be known that Black Bolt's sonic waves were so powerful they could even destroy vibranium, yet completely failed to harm his body of steel.

Such a powerful existence could perhaps only be matched by real gods.

No, the previous one claiming to be the God of Thunder was easily defeated by him. Even the hammer in his hand was crushed.

"Moreover, he already said just now your sister is fine, she's only helping him with some things."

It was hard to discern any joy or sorrow from the old king's expression now.

He gazed at the horizon where the figure had completely disappeared, pondering for a long time before finally speaking slowly: "If we can become partners, even friends with him..."

The old king's tone paused, then he continued: "Then we may have the chance to fulfill the dream of Wakanda's kings through the generations."

"To reveal Wakanda's might and prosperity to the entire world! And no need to fear doing so would bring war upon Wakanda."

Wakanda grew from a backward farming tribe to the technologically advanced nation today entirely relying on the abundant underground vibranium resources.

And it was precisely because of possessing such abundant vibranium resources that Wakanda had to choose to conceal itself to avoid becoming the target of plunder worldwide and bringing war upon the Wakandan people.

And at this moment, the old king seemed to have finally found the opportunity to open Wakanda to the world, yet still ensure Wakanda's peace would not be disrupted.

"Father, are we really doing this?"

A hint of worry flashed across T'Challa's expression.

"I... no, you will lead Wakanda towards true prosperity."

"Let the whole world recognize just how powerful the real Wakanda is!"

The old king withdrew his gaze, looking at his outstanding son full of expectations.

...

On the other hand, although holds dozens of tons of raw vibranium ore single-handedly, and even holds a small sonic device from Wakanda specifically for dulling and refining vibranium in his other hand.

Peter's speed didn't slow down much.

Wherever he passed, even if some people felt the sky darken suddenly for a moment, as if a plane flew by up there, but by the time they looked up, Peter's figure cradling the vibranium would have already vanished over the horizon.

Soon, Peter returned to the research base in Antarctica again.

He used his heat vision to expand the hole above the ice cave somewhat, enough to fit the vibranium ore in.

Peter slowly lifted the metal door over the base.

"He's finally back!"

At this time, those scientists had been waiting below for a long time.

They were eager to know if what Peter said was true.

Vibranium was an extremely precious resource. Some of them didn't even have the qualification to see real vibranium their whole lives.

But when the metal door above opened, seeing the scene before them, their expressions instantly froze.

"So this is what he meant by going to fetch a (hundred) bits of vibranium?"

Seeing Peter holding a lump of vibranium ore comparable to a small mountain single-handedly, everyone present except Shuri was stunned speechless.

Thud!

With a muffled yet very strong sound, the dazed crowd was finally jolted awake.

"Superman, this is..."

Otto excitedly looked at the massive vibranium ore almost filling up the entire cave. He was completely at a loss for words at this moment.

"A gram of vibranium is worth over ten thousand dollars, and priceless."

"There are likely dozens of tons here. Even as raw ore needs refining, judging by the purity, over ten tons of vibranium would remain after refining. How much is this worth?!"

The others weren't much better off than Dr. Octopus. With just a rough calculation, they realized they probably couldn't earn this much money in their lifetimes.

"Stop staring blankly. Princess Shuri, you should be very familiar with this device, right? Teach them, I want to see the outer protective device for the artificial sun made from vibranium as soon as possible."

Peter interrupted their money-crazed gazes and slowly put down the huge crate in his hands. Then he spoke to Shuri.

Right after, he left without stopping, shooting straight into the sky.

"Cough cough, Princess Shuri, does Wakanda still lack top talents? I'd like to immigrate..."

Peter's words jolted the dazed scientists back to their senses. Then all their gazes looking at Shuri seemed to be staring at a local tycoon.

...

Very soon, over ten days passed.

A figure flew swiftly across the skies above Antarctica again.

"Looks like they really completed what I asked."

Entering the ice cave, Peter immediately saw that the original vibranium ore lump like a small mountain now only had a small half left.

Most should have already been dulled and refined into real vibranium.

Peter didn't linger here for long either, he turned and slowly walked towards the lab.

"With the protective device made from vibranium, plus Princess Shuri's provided new protective shield program, I think this artificial sun experiment absolutely can't fail again."

Having just entered the lab, Peter immediately heard an excited voice inside.

"I heard you guys are ready?"

Walking into the lab slowly, Peter immediately saw a nearly two-meter tall, silver spherical device with five metal arms resembling human fingers in a grasping gesture facing upwards in the center of the lab.

"Superman, you're here."

Dr. Octopus excitedly greeted Peter first.

He knew clearly in his heart, that if not for Peter, he wouldn't have this chance to fulfill his dream.

"You guys seem to have modified this device."

Peter was present at Dr. Octopus's previous experiment too. He remembered that the experimental device only had four metal arms resembling fingers.

But now, it had become five, looking more steady and tight.

"That's right, after discussion, we made some improvements based on Dr. Octopus's original foundation."

Reed spoke up and resolved Peter's doubts.

"Moreover, the energy shield this time is also improved, using the program provided by Princess Shuri."

As he spoke, Reed's eyes also looked towards Shuri beside him.

Ever since learning Shuri's family had a whole mountain of vibranium, she instantly became the suck-up target of virtually everyone present.

After all, no one knew if they would need some vibranium to aid their scientific research in the future.

"So Dr. Octopus, do you have enough confidence to succeed in this artificial sun experiment?"

Peter's gaze turned to the excited Dr. Octopus.

"Of course, I absolutely won't fail this time!"

Hearing the question, Dr. Octopus's originally excited expression became very serious. But it was only for an instant before he firmed his resolve and answered without hesitation.

"Alright then, since you're so confident..."

Peter pondered for a moment, then slowly said.

"I'll let you truly fulfill your dream under the gaze of the entire world!"

"In a few days, the sun's radiance will illuminate the entire New York night sky!"

...

(End of Chapter)

To be continued...

❇❇❇

Support me on Patreon - Advanced Chapters There!

patreon.com/RedX43

❇❇❇

7