Chapter 54: True Attention from All
259 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Tony Stark's underground lab in his mansion.

"Jarvis, prepare for the 12th experiment and record the relevant data."

At this moment, Tony wearing a red and gold metal armor suit in the basement slowly said to Jarvis.

Ding!

The golden mask thundered down covering Tony's face.

The next moment, the armor on his body seemed to flow like liquid, constantly changing into different forms.

Nanotech energy cannons, nanotech metal shields, nanotech metal swords, and more, all kinds of dangerous energy and cold weapons formed by nanotech particles changed rapidly.

"Sir, there are no anomalies in the nanotech particle transformation algorithms, the nano structures are very stable, and the transformation time intervals have been reduced to within 5 milliseconds, you are truly a genius!"

As the nanotech armor kept changing, Jarvis also complimented Tony with high EQ.

"5 milliseconds? Still not enough, but I guess it's hard to break through again."

Tony frowned slightly, but eventually still understood that this time was almost reduced to the limit.

"Jarvis, get ready to test the new weapons system."

As soon as Tony's voice fell, the nanotech particles on his arm quickly transformed, almost in the blink of an eye turning into a strange yet dangerous-looking energy cannon.

Inside the cannon barrel, faint red energy continuously circulated, like a captivating eye.

"Converge energy..."

With Tony's command, strong red energy light instantly emitted from the cannon barrel.

The red energy continuously spun within the barrel, as if brewing even more powerful energy, and the emitted red light became increasingly dazzling.

Finally, when almost the entire basement was filled with intense red light.

The energy in the cannon seemed to have also brewed to the limit.

Then, Tony pointed the energy cannon at a titanium alloy metal plate several dozen centimeters thick in the distance.

The next second, a brilliant beam of red light instantly burst out of the cannon barrel.

The terrifying red energy beam almost instantly punctured through the dozens of centimeters thick titanium alloy plate, then went on undiminished, directly puncturing through the wall behind it.

It even punctured through the outer foundation of the mansion grounds, punching a big hole in the coast, and the remaining red energy beam disappeared over the sea.

"Sir, the Red Sun energy cannon is normal, its power increased nearly sevenfold compared to last time."

"Don't know if this thing can break through that guy's steel body."

Although the power was so terrifying, Tony's expression seemed to still feel it was not enough.

"Oh well, that's it for now, the palladium arc reactor's energy can only support this level of consumption."

The terrifying energy source of the arc reactor, at this moment Tony felt it was somewhat inadequate.

"Right, Jarvis, did you find any clues about magic from the information I had you gather?"

Tony lightly tapped the arc reactor on his chest, the next moment the nanotech armor on his body reverted back into nanotech particles withdrawing into the nano storage unit in less than three seconds.

"Sir, after screening and eliminating online fabrications, there are a total of several thousand pieces of information that may contain magic. After further screening, only 87 remain, and I'm dispatching professionals to investigate them."

"It is estimated to take about ten days to finish investigating everything."

"Why so long?"

Tony slowly sat down on the sofa, drinking red wine while asking.

"Because some of the information is from more remote regions, like Nepal, etc., making them very difficult to investigate."

"Nepal? That really is far."

"Right, has anything fresh happened recently? I feel like I haven't seen everyone for a long time."

After returning home, Tony locked himself in the lab, and friends and investigators who came to visit him or ask where he had gone were all rejected one by one by Pepper whom he had let out of vacation.

And now, the nanotech armor was complete, and the weapons system was updated. Tony decided to go out and get some fresh air.

"Sir, there is an event I feel you will definitely be interested in."

"Oh? Jarvis, you've never been so definite in answering me before."

Tony's interest was piqued. As an AI, Jarvis almost never used definite modifiers.

"A few days ago, nuclear physicist Dr. Otto announced to all mankind that he has solved the energy crisis facing humanity."

"And is preparing to complete his experiment in front of all humanity."

As soon as Jarvis' voice sounded, a faint smile appeared on Tony's face.

"Oh? Dr. Otto? Didn't his artificial sun experiment fail last time? I even replicated his experimental process, without sufficiently sturdy special materials, his experiment would be almost impossible to succeed."

"So how are you so certain I will definitely be interested in this?"

Tony was very puzzled, it didn't seem like Jarvis to make this kind of mistake.

"Sir, Dr. Otto said that in the process of the experiment, the human hero - Superman will also be present at the scene!"

"What? That guy is going too?"

Tony immediately stood up, spilling the red wine in his glass all over the floor without even noticing.

"Time, location!"

"Tomorrow night at eight o'clock, the location is on Hudson River, Liberty Island..."

"Tsk, this guy really knows how to pick a location!"

...

Early the next morning, the already extremely prosperous Liberty Statue surroundings, now became even more crowded.

Not only was the entire island filled with people who came early to wait for the experiment that would only start at night.

Even on the nearby Hudson River, the entire island was packed watertight by countless ships encircling it over and over.

Almost all New Yorkers who heard the news, even people from nearby cities had rushed over.

Because this was the first time Superman publicly participated in a public event.

It was said that even the President had changed his schedule to come to observe this most anticipated experiment in human history.

As for other sectors, including politicians, businessmen, billionaires, and even the military, countless people came.

At this moment, even the scene had an armed military maintaining order.

Countless people, and countless media, are all focused here. In the sky above countless helicopters and military fighter jets continuously circled, waiting for the experiment that would only start ten-plus hours later.

Time slowly passed, and when everyone was somewhat impatient from waiting.

The sun finally slowly set beneath the horizon in the west.

Night fell, but the scene was lit up by countless lights, instantly illuminating the entire island.

"Finally starting, this guy is even more high profile than me..."

On the island, protected by his bodyguard Happy, Tony leisurely sat on the sofa, drinking red wine while waiting for the experiment to begin.

Finally, the last hour also gradually passed.

Boom! A loud sonic boom sounded from the distant sky.

"Look, it's Superman, he really came!"

And the next moment, everyone discovered there was an extra figure above the Statue of Liberty.

The black battle suit on his body shone exceptionally brightly even in the night, lines of gold flowed over his body.

The cape behind him fluttered in the wind.

"Superman! Hero of mankind!"

Seeing that extremely familiar figure, deafening cheers instantly erupted from the scene.

Countless media also turned all their cameras onto that majestic figure in the sky above the Statue of Liberty.

Whatever experiment to change humanity's future, was never their focus, what they cared about was only Superman!

"What is Superman doing?"

Under the puzzled gazes of countless people, they saw the figure slowly approach the Statue of Liberty.

"This is...too unbelievable!"

Under the incredulous gazes of everyone present, Superman effortlessly lifted the Statue of Liberty with one hand.

Then, a strangely designed aircraft suddenly flew over from the distance, and gently landed on the lifted statue's base.

The aircraft's cabin door opened, and several figures pushed out a device that commanded the attention of all, placing it on the statue base, replacing the original position of the Statue of Liberty.

Although many people on the island could not see the preparations above clearly.

But at this moment, they understood clearly, that the most anticipated experiment was finally about to begin!

...

(End of Chapter)

To be continued...

❇❇❇

Extra Chap, Enjoy!!

Support me on Patreon - Advanced Chapters There!

patreon.com/RedX43

❇❇❇

12