Chapter 60: Solar Battle Suit, the Golden Superman!
319 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antarctica, in an empty special laboratory.

A "star" emanating dazzling brilliance was placed right in the center of the lab.

And a group of researchers surrounded this "star", doing the final checks and preparation before shrinking it.

"Mr. Superman, everything is ready, we can start the shrinking experiment."

After a final careful check, Dr. Pym said slowly to Peter who wasn't far away.

"Then let's begin..."

In fact, after a few hours of preparation, Peter had long been raring to go.

"Everyone please stay away from the artificial star, we're about to start the experiment!"

Dr. Pym called out to everyone.

Without a doubt, Dr. Pym had become the person in charge of this experiment.

He took out two vials of red Pym Particles from the package he brought.

"So this is...the Pym Particle?"

Everyone couldn't help but be drawn to the vial of red Pym Particles, their eyes full of curiosity and surprise.

Since being kidnapped here by Peter, those present had witnessed several heaven-defying technologies realized before their eyes.

It could be said that in just over a month, Earth had undergone massive updates in front of their eyes.

It had already left them feeling somewhat numb.

But now faced with the black tech that could shrink the space between molecules of objects, it still made everyone feel utterly unbelievable.

"Hope my decision is the right one."

Looking at the crystallization of the tech he had strived his whole life to research and develop, Dr. Pym's gaze gradually became determined.

Then without hesitation, he injected it into the vibranium apparatus around the artificial star.

"Now, activate the energy shield!"

After doing everything, Dr. Pym quickly moved away from the artificial star at the center of the lab, and said slowly.

The next second, Reed didn't hesitate to press the button to activate the energy dome.

Instantly, a transparent energy dome visible to the naked eye completely enveloped the artificial star within.

Although they already had ample confidence, but for safety, so they wouldn't all become acquaintances except Peter the next second, they had also put in ample effort into safety precautions.

"Everyone, open your eyes wide..."

For Dr. Pym, his researched technology being recognized by everyone was also a great honor.

The next moment, he decisively pressed the shrink controller in his hand.

Buzz...buzz...

In an instant, under everyone's unwavering gaze, the artificial star enveloped by the energy dome actually started emanating a bizarre fluctuation.

Like a human heart, injected with life, it started pulsing slowly, leaving afterimages in the air.

As this pulsating feeling gradually intensified.

Suddenly.

The artificial star vanished from everyone's sight in an instant.

No, it didn't completely disappear, because its dazzling brilliance was still illuminating everyone's eyes.

"It actually...shrunk? This is unbelievable!"

At this moment, everyone was staring at the chicken egg-sized artificial star device on the lab's floor, their eyes full of shock.

"It seems we have succeeded."

A smile bloomed on Dr. Pym's face as he slowly announced.

"Truly unbelievable."

Everyone gazed intensely at the minuscule "star", afraid it would vanish with a blink.

"Dr. Pym, thank you for your hard work."

Looking at everything before him with steady eyes, Peter slowly expressed his thanks to Dr. Pym.

"Oh yes, you can shrink an artificial star, so is it possible to shrink a real...star?"

"Mr. Superman, please don't joke like that..."

Dr. Pym's forehead instantly broke out in cold sweat. Shrinking a real star, unbelievable he could say that.

"It's fine, I was just asking."

Peter smiled and didn't continue questioning.

"Actually, it's not entirely impossible, if a Dyson Sphere could be built, then perhaps..."

Dr. Pym said a little hesitantly.

"Dyson Sphere?"

Peter murmured, slowly committing it to memory.

"You guys wait outside for a bit, I'll go in and take a look first."

Although the artificial star had been successfully shrunk now, accidents could still happen.

Peter, with his physical body, endured the assault of the protective dome without any harm, and walked into it. He slowly picked up the chicken egg-sized dazzling star on the ground.

"Hmm, plucking the sun and moon, picking stars..."

Holding up the artificial star emanating intense brilliance, he carefully observed it.

After not finding any issues, Peter decisively placed it on his chest, embedded into the nano suit which had long prepared a spot for it.

The next moment, the nano suit on him started flowing nonstop, nanoparticles instantly completely enveloping this small "star".

The arc reactor that was originally the power source slowly extinguished, detaching from the nano suit and falling to the ground.

Then the next moment, Peter's figure actually slowly floated up, as intense solar energy instantly poured endlessly into his body.

【Congratulations Host, your powers and abilities have fully awakened!】

From the star on his chest, a golden energy resembling sunlight started spreading from the patterns on the black nano suit, flowing like liquid to envelop his entire body.

Even the crimson cape now emanated a golden brilliance from this energy that seemed to come from the sun.

The golden rays illuminated Peter's chiseled face, making it seem plated in gold, even more majestic.

At this moment, under the revering gazes of everyone present.

He was like the true God of mankind - the Golden Superman!

...

At the same time, on a busy street in New York City.

Tony looked at the Rolls Royce he had forcibly stopped, and slowly walked towards the car door, preparing to "rescue" Obadiah inside.

Roar!

But the next moment, an inhuman roar suddenly echoed through the entire street.

And the Rolls Royce's roof seemed to be pushed up by some massive object, crashing open.

"Jarvis, what's going on?"

Tony looked at what was happening before him in shock, and asked.

"Sir, it should be the same as the monster you saw earlier. Mr. Stane has also used some kind of special serum."

"This guy, has he really lost his mind?"

Tony had never imagined his uncle would be so insane.

Roar!

Suddenly, accompanied by a thunderous roar, the entire vehicle was ripped apart by tremendous strength, and a monster that struck fear in everyone appeared before their eyes.

"Wow, everyone run quickly, the monster is attacking the city again!"

"Why are we so unlucky?"

"I've decided, I'm moving away from New York City when I get back, this place is just too dangerous."

Countless pedestrians already had trauma, escaping while secretly deciding in their hearts.

The monster's brutal gaze instantly fixed on Tony standing dumbfounded.

The next moment, with a roar, it clenched its bucket-sized fists and charged at him.

"Uncle Obadiah, it's me!"

Tony opened his mask, revealing his face, hoping to awaken his crazed uncle.

"Tony? How can it be you?"

Obadiah's fist abruptly stopped, his face full of shock, unbelievingly looking at Tony in armor.

"Hehe, if it's you, that's even better!"

The next moment, his halted fist swung again, directly striking Tony's body and sending him flying.

Boom!

The tremendous impact directly blasted Tony over a hundred meters, embedding him into a building's wall.

"Cough cough, luckily I expected something like this long ago, so I developed better shock-absorbing materials."

Tony was relieved he didn't neglect armor defense like that guy.

"Since you struck first, don't blame your nephew for retaliating!"

The next moment, Tony instantly charged out of the building, speeding towards the shit-yellow monster.

However, a figure was even faster than Tony, instantly appearing before the monster. Dazzling golden light columns erupted from its eyes, instantly piercing through the monster's body.

One hit KO!

"This guy changed his suit?"

...

(End of Chapter)

To be continued...

Support me on Patreon - Advanced Chapters There!

patreon.com/RedX43

9