Chapter 61: Tenacious Vitality
667 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This guy, not only changed his skin, he even changed the energy source of his battle suit." 

As Peter slowly turned around, Tony looked at the new energy source on his chest, emitting a golden glow like a star, full of surprise.

"Also, what method did he use to shrink that huge artificial sun into what it is now?"

He was very curious about how Peter managed to shrink the artificial star to this extent, that it was actually able to replace his own Arc Reactor.

"You looked a little embarrassed just now."

Peter's calm tone carried mocking words.

"You don't understand, I let him get one hit in first, after all he was once my uncle."

Tony didn't say whether he was telling the truth or just saving face.

"Also, you were totally meddling just now. Even if you didn't get involved, I could have easily defeated him."

"So don't expect me to thank you, not to mention you kidnapped me before..."

Tony said arrogantly, then suddenly his tone changed as he warned Peter, "Watch out!"

Roar!

A roar came from behind Peter, and the monster that was lying on the ground just now had actually climbed up, and the large hole in his chest that had been pierced through was healing rapidly.

Then, taking advantage of the two talking, it pounced towards Peter in the air swiftly.

But the next moment, the monster found empty space in front of it, Peter's figure vanished instantly.

"How is this possible? How is his speed so fast?"

A trace of disbelief flashed through the eyes of Obadiah who had transformed into a monster.

"But being able to kill Tony is the same, from today on, no one will compete with me for the company's ownership."

But looking at Tony who was within reach, his eyes were filled with endless madness again.

He decided to ignore the Superman who disappeared instantly, and charged straight at Tony who was not far away.

......

Boom!

Obadiah who transformed into a monster moved extremely fast. Before Tony could react, he was punched hard in the body.

Clang!

Like a meteor falling from the sky, he smashed heavily on the ground, even making a deep crater in the road.

"This is what you said about not letting me get involved, don't beg me later."

Peter's figure reappeared in the air, watching the embarrassed Tony below, looking entertained.

"Damn Superman, damn monster..."

"Want me to beg you? Absolutely impossible!"

Tony quickly climbed up from the ground, filled with anger.

But the next moment he realized Obadiah in the sky had charged at him again.

The fist the size of a sandbag, plus the gravity of falling, formed an extremely powerful impact force.

"Let me show you all, I, Tony Stark, am not weak!"

At this moment Tony was filled with a strong fighting spirit.

He raised his right hand directly, the nanobots on his body kept flowing, and formed a one-man tall metal shield in less than 5 milliseconds.

And the moment the shield formed, Obadiah's attack arrived closely after.

Boom!

The fist the size of a sandbag smashed heavily on the shield, instantly erupting an extremely loud roar.

It even blew up an invisible shockwave, directly shattering all the nearby glass.

"Let me show you, the nano armor I improved can allow me with an ordinary human body to match the gods!"

Having successfully blocked Obadiah's attack seemed to give Tony ample confidence.

The next moment, the nanobots that formed the shield flowed quickly again.

As the shield disappeared instantly, a sharp blade appeared in his left hand.

Under Obadiah's shocked gaze, it swiftly slashed towards his body.

Whoosh!

The sharp blade sliced through the air swiftly, the fast speed bringing wind sounds, as if slicing the air open.

Shhh... Roar!

Seeing the situation was bad, Obadiah had already retreated back hurriedly. 

But it was still a step too late.

His sturdy right arm was sliced by the sharp blade, leaving a huge scar that cut to the bone. Yellow blood spurted out, with extremely strong corrosiveness.

The intense pain seemed to make Obadiah even more crazy.

Under the constant roaring from his mouth, the original wound not only didn't heal quickly like before, but it was also even expanding constantly, as if something inside was about to break out.

......

Shhh...

The sound of flesh tearing was very unpleasant, coupled with Obadiah's inhuman wailing, it was like the murmurs of a demon from the depths of hell.

The next moment, in Tony's shocked gaze, a white bone thorn slowly emerged from the wound on his arm.

Until it fully formed into a dozens of centimeters long bone blade, flickering with icy cold gleam.

"Tony, you didn't expect this right? The serum not only gave me tremendous strength, but also nearly immortal life, and...evolution speed far exceeding anything..."

As he finished the last sentence, Obadiah's legs exerted force suddenly, like a cannonball rushing straight at Tony.

The extreme speed didn't even give Tony time to form the nano shield, he could only roll to the side embarrassingly.

Shhh!

Although Obadiah's strike didn't hit Tony, his sharp bone blade easily sliced through the street lamp behind him like cutting tofu.

"Ahem ahem- if you need help you can ask me, as a Superman I'm very willing to help."

At this time, Peter watching the show in the sky, seeing the embarrassed Tony, leisurely reminded.

"No need, I haven't lost yet!"

Tony quickly climbed up from the ground. 

The next moment, strong flames erupted under his feet, lifting him into the air directly.

"This guy finally remembered he's a ranged class huh?"

Floating in the air, confidence filled Tony's face again. The nanobots in his hand flowed rapidly again, slowly forming into a huge energy cannon.

Strong red energy was gathering inside, an aura of danger instantly enveloped Obadiah on the ground.

Roar!

Obadiah naturally wouldn't just stand there as a target.

He kept moving swiftly on the ground, while throwing whatever objects he could grab at Tony accumulating energy in the sky, trying to stop Tony.

In fact, Obadiah's actions did have some effect. 

While evading the objects flying at him rapidly made Tony a bit embarrassed, the speed of energy gathering also slowed down a lot.

But eventually, after more than ten seconds it gathered to an extreme degree.

The red glow emitted a strong dangerous aura. Under Jarvis' aim, it instantly shot at Obadiah's head.

"I just don't believe that with your head gone, you can still heal yourself."

At this moment, Tony was determined to kill.

However, Obadiah on the ground seemed to keenly perceive the attack of the terrifying energy. His already swift evasion sped up again.

"Jarvis, you fucking missed!"

Just this little bit caused Jarvis' precise aim to go off.

The red energy thick as a barrel didn't hit his head, but his left torso instead.

Even so, the horrifying energy still vaporized half his body instantly. The red energy went on unabated, directly piercing a bottomless large hole in the ground.

"What do you think? Not bad huh!"

Seeing Obadiah's body crashing down, with his intestines spilling all over the ground.

Tony turned slowly, with a proud face showing off to Peter.

"Hmm... not bad, just a pity, you're happy too soon!"

Peter's words made Tony feel uneasy.

But it was too late, a "rope" suddenly whipped from the ground, tying up Tony's body directly and pulling him down forcefully.

Taking a close look, it wasn't a rope at all, but Obadiah's intestines spilled all over the ground!

......

(End Of Chapter)

You can read this story at My Patreon/WN if Chapters were delay here. I have my internship running, so can't promise at all the platform!

Support me on Patreon - Advanced Chapters There!

patreon.com/RedX43
discord.gg/hABccjWhUQ

8