Chapter 29
507 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Using the red portal once more, Glenda and Uriel traveled back to their bedroom in Meridiana’s apartment, where they held each other closely and made out with a feverous passion. They kissed each other hungrily as they moved across the dimly lit room—illuminated by only the faintest hint of moonlight—knocking down various miscellaneous items and furniture along the way. 

After a good amount of kissing, Glenda flirtatiously pushed Uriel onto the bed before pouncing on top of him, where they resumed their lascivious kissing. They kissed as though they hunger and thirst for each other—as though they’d both been deprived of the sensations of raw, unadulterated lust for far too long and now all that sexual craving came flooding back to them in full force. 

But it’s not just the primitive, hormonal urges deep within them that they aimed to satisfy. There was also the love that they wanted to express, the tender affection and ironclad trust that they devote to one another. Their bond was established through a desire to cherish each other—to laugh when the other feels happy, to cry when the other feels sad. To care, to protect, and to empathize. This bond of love was unlike anything else in the natural and supernatural world, a companionship that transcends even sex itself.

In between the intense sessions of kissing, they would also undress each other—ripping away articles of clothing piece by piece with eager impatience, similar to how children would unwrap Christmas presents. Glenda would unbutton Uriel’s shirt, Uriel would unzip Glenda’s red dress, she would pull down his pants, he would strip away her panties—until finally, they’re both completely naked, exposing themselves for the other to see.

“Wow…” Uriel uttered softly, staring at Glenda’s splendidly nude body with an unblinking, transfixed gaze. “...you’re beautiful.”

Glenda giggled with the most adorable of smiles. “You’ve probably said that about a million times already.”

“Doesn’t make it any less true.”

“Well…” Glenda placed a soft hand on Uriel’s chest before smoothing her fingers down to his abs, admiring the litheness of his muscles. “...you’re not so bad yourself.”

Uriel blushed a little. “Thanks. I try to keep myself in shape, you know. I’m glad you like what you see.” Even though their relationship was not based solely on physical appearances, deep down, he was still somewhat proud to be receiving praise from Glenda in that aspect. 

Soon, they returned to their salacious kissing, warmly embracing in each other’s arms as they did so. After giving an ample amount of attention to kissing Uriel's lips, Glenda began trailing more kisses down his body until she finally reached his fully erect penis, which she then quickly enveloped with her mouth.

Now lying on his back, Uriel let out a sharp hiss of pleasure as he felt Glenda’s plump, wet lips wrap around his cock. “Oh, Glenda…”

Glenda giggled softly as she held Uriel’s cock firmly in her mouth, feeling pleased with herself that she was able to make her lover feel such a way. With a warm sense of gratification in her heart, she continued to pleasure his cock with her mouth, sucking it with a good amount of suction while swirling her tongue avidly against its tip. At the same time, she would also use her hands to jerk the base of his penis as well as fondle his testicles, doing so with the utmost skill and dexterity. This combination of sexual stimulation was enough to cause Uriel to groan and howl with ecstatic pleasure. 

Glenda continued sucking Uriel’s meat with ever-increasing ferocity, as though it was the most delicious sausage she had ever tasted. Occasionally, she would allow the tip of his cock to prod against the inside of her cheeks, producing a visible bulge. Further along in the process, she would start salivating more and more in order to better lubricate her lover’s meat shaft as she repeatedly plunged it into her mouth, creating an array of audible slurping noises. 

Wanting to escalate the pleasure even further, she slowly pushed her head forward, allowing the cock to shove itself all the way to the back of her throat. The snug fit of Glenda’s mouth and throat muscles wrapping around Uriel’s cock was simply too much to handle.

“Ugh, Glenda, I think I’m gonna cum…” Uriel signaled to Glenda as he felt the electrifying warmth of an orgasm surging from his loins. “...I’m cumming!”

Glenda heard the signal and took it as a sign to suck with even greater force and speed until, right at that final moment, Uriel’s cock erupted inside her mouth. Glenda could feel the subtle vibrations of his cock twitching and pumping inside her oral cavity as it shot a deluge of thick, creamy semen down her throat. She moaned with delightful pleasure as she felt her lover’s warm essence flow inside her, going from her throat all the way to her stomach. The volume of it was so surprisingly large, she felt like she’s about to drown in cum—but it’s the good kind of drowning, if that makes any sense.

Even as Glenda pulled her mouth away, Uriel’s virile cock continued squirting, spraying several shots of semen onto her face. She then wiped the semen off her face with her hands before licking and sucking them off her fingers, similar to how a cat would clean itself. 

“Mmm…delicious,” Glenda moaned as she slurped down every drop of Uriel’s precious cum, savoring its flavor.

“Holy fuck…that was amazing,” Uriel muttered, his mind temporarily numb from an overload of pleasure. “You are amazing.”

Glenda giggled softly. “Glad you liked it.”

In one swift motion, Uriel flipped Glenda around so that their positions were now switched, with Glenda lying on the back while Uriel was on top. “Now it’s my turn.”

“Uriel?” Glenda uttered, slightly taken aback.

“I can’t let you have all the fun, now can I?” Uriel said with a flirtatious grin. “Just sit back and relax. It’s time for me to do the pleasuring.”

With that, Uriel lowered himself in order to position his head right between Glenda’s legs, after which he gave her pussy a long lick.

Glenda let out a sharp gasp of pleasure, arching her head back as she felt Uriel’s wet tongue on her even wetter pussy. “Oh, Uriel!”

Encouraged by Glenda’s positive response, Uriel continued to lick her pussy with his tongue. He started out with slow, methodical licks as his tongue glided against her wet folds and fiddled with her clitoris. Once he sensed Glenda getting comfortable with the current level of pleasure, he pressed further onward, capturing the entirety of her pussy with his mouth and extending his tongue inside her.

As his tongue entered, it sloshed and wriggled against her fleshy, vaginal walls—stimulating her even further. In between licks, he would also stick his fingers inside her pussy, curling them as they entered in order to make contact with her g-spot. Together, his tongue and fingers work in tandem to provide Glenda with the ultimate sensation of pleasure, sending her to cloud nine. 

Glenda never imagined she would be in a position like this. For as long as she could remember, she had always been the one doing the pleasuring. Pretty much all the virgins she’d slept with had wanted Glenda to be the one to satisfy them—to service them with her sexual efforts. She didn’t mind it, of course, as that bit of compliance was what netted her so many virginities. Plus, her outgoing personality had defaulted her into being the more proactive one in terms of sex anyway. 

But now, the roles have changed. Instead of doing the pleasuring, Glenda was the one being pleasured. And she fucking loved ever second of it. She gripped onto Uriel’s head—gripped onto his short, white dreads—and moaned his name as she let him eat her out.

“Uriel!…oh, Uriel!…Oh my! Oh, Satan! Oh, Hell!” Glenda squealed as she repeatedly rocked her hips against Uriel’s mouth. “More! I want more! Give me more!”

Uriel complied to the request, picking up speed with his tongue and fingers until he drove his succubus girlfriend into an orgasm. Glenda moaned loudly in absolute pleasure as her body writhed and squirmed, letting the feeling of bliss flow throughout her entire body. For once, she was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she had to take a moment to rest, breathing heavy breaths as she did so. No one else in this world had made her feel this good; only Uriel was able to do so. And she couldn’t be happier.

“Wow…that was…incredible,” Glenda heaved in between her heavy breaths. “No one has ever made me feel this incredible. You are the only one who is able to do so.” She then gave him a wide grin. “You should be proud of yourself, Uriel Angelo. It’s not often that a human receives praise from a succubus for their sexual prowess.”

“Well, to be fair, I did have a lot of practice this past week and a half,” Uriel replied with a similar grin. 

“Hmph, don’t get cocky just yet, my sweet little angel.” With swift nimbleness, Glenda maneuvered herself on top of Uriel, stranding her hips against his as they both sat upright while facing each other on the bed in a lotus position. “Time for the finale.”

Uriel swallowed a lump in his throat as he stared at Glenda with earnest eyes. “I’m ready.”

Glenda looked back at him with a loving gaze, anticipation overflowing in her heart. Finally, after all this time, she’s able to do the one thing she’d wanted to do probably more than anything in the world: taking Uriel’s virginity. Even though she had claimed plenty of virginities before, this one felt intrinsically special to her. In her eyes, this felt like an event of monumental scale, one that she’ll never forget for as long as she lived. While she might share her body with whomever she fancied, she will only share her heart with Uriel alone.

And with that, she kissed him once more—hard and fierce—as she guided his erection towards her entrance. 

Then, in one climactic moment, she lowered herself onto him, allowing him to enter inside her. Both sexually and romantically, she opened herself to him—embracing him with all her heart.

Both of them could feel it, could feel the connection happening. It’s as though they were one single whole, as though they complete each other. Once that connection had formed, they felt as though they had escalated from the mere primal need for sex and ascended into a state of nirvana. They weren’t just having sex; they were making love—and damn do they love their love-making!

In some ways, it felt remarkably similar to the last time Glenda had Uriel inside her—only this time, it felt stronger somehow. More potent, more powerful, more meaningful. Now, he wasn’t just some guy she happened to come across. Now, he was her boyfriend, she was his girlfriend, and they were in love. And that fact alone was enough to turn the pleasure up to eleven—to heights unexplored, to levels uncharted.

At that moment, both of them were sent straight into paradise. A paradise once lost, but now found. 

“Uriel!” Glenda screamed.

“Glenda!” Uriel howled.

It took no time at all for them to ramp up their speed. Uriel rammed his cock wholeheartedly into Glenda’s pussy while Glenda rocked her hips furiously against Uriel’s core. His cock pistoned rapidly against the entrance of her womb as her tight, moist walls coil around it. While they fucked, wave after wave of euphoric bliss radiated from within their souls, fueling their passion to fuck even harder. 

As they fucked, they held each other close, body pressing against body. After a while, they smashed their lips together in a voracious kiss, moaning and humming gratifyingly as they swapped spit together. They kissed as they hugged. They hugged as they fucked. They fucked as they kissed. The real Holy Trinity!

“Glenda!...Glenda!...GLENDA!...” Uriel bellowed as he thrusted his cock inside her.

“Uriel!...Uriel!...URIEL!...” Glenda shrieked as she rocked her hips against him.

“Glenda! I’m cumming!”

“Yes, Uriel! Cum inside me! Give it to me! Your virginity! Give me your virginity!”

“Here it comes! Take it!’

“Yes, I’m taking it! Give it to me! Give it all!”

“GLENDA!”

“URIEL!”

Once they’ve reached the zenith of their sexual pleasure, they both orgasmed in perfect synchronicity. Uriel poured himself inside Glenda with the force of the Great Flood—his thick, creamy essence filling her innermost cavern. Glenda’s walls squeezed tighter against her lover’s meat rod, urging him to pump even more inside of her. Uriel’s cock kept pouring and pouring until he filled her to the max, after which his seed started oozing out of her from the edges of her pussy.

The feeling was beyond wonderful, beyond amazing, beyond incredible. It was an orgasm above all other orgasms, one that was without equal. 

After coming down from their sexual high, the two collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily as they stared at the ceiling together. Then, they turned to look at each other with an affectionate gaze before cuddling close together, allowing their warmth to intermingle with one another.

“I love you,” Uriel whispered softly.

“I love you, too,” Glenda replied with an equally soft whisper.

Then, they share one final kiss before falling into a deep slumber together.

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon. With as little as $1 a month, you’ll get advanced chapters several days earlier than on this site. It really helps me out a lot. Thank you very much.

18