Chapter 33
434 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the diner, Uriel and Glenda were now taking a stroll at a boardwalk with a scenic seaside view as a way of relaxing themselves after that heated confrontation. As they continued strolling while tenderly holding each other’s hands, Glenda could tell from Uriel’s expression that he still felt a bit of residual aggravation—likely due to the encounter he had with his two estranged brothers just a moment ago. 

Glenda didn’t quite know what to do in a situation like this. She wasn’t exactly well-versed in complicated emotional stuff. Usually, she would flirt with a guy, have a one-night stand with him, and quickly move onto the next one. She never had the opportunity to actually sit down with a guy and take the effort to counsel him through a difficult and emotional time. However, being in a long-term relationship with Uriel would inevitably put her in these kinds of circumstances, which is going to take some getting used to.

“Are you alright?” Glenda asked Uriel softly as she lightly squeezed his arm.

Uriel took a deep breath to steady his tumultuous emotions. “Yeah, kinda.” He then turned towards Glenda with a slightly apologetic look. “Sorry you have to see all that, seeing me quarrel with my brothers. I usually don’t like showing that part about myself. God, it must have been so awkward for you back there.”

“No, no, it’s fine. I mean, it’s not like you’re the only one who has issues with their siblings.”

“Yeah, well, at least you have one of your siblings that you actually like, that being Sloane. I pretty much hate both of my brothers.”

“Hmm, I don't know. Given that five out of my six sisters tried to beat me half-to-death and give me a crippling condition from time to time, I’d say it barely evens out. At least your brothers haven’t tried that on you.”

Uriel let out a dry chuckle. “No, I guess not. Although, listening to them lecturing me and judging my life’s choices might as well be torture itself.”

Both Uriel and Glenda then looked at each other before letting out a joyous laugh, relieving the tension they have around them. 

“Siblings…they can be a pain in the ass sometimes, am I right?” Glenda said at the end of her laugh.

Uriel sighed. “Yeah. And I somehow get the feeling that we won’t be seeing the last of my brothers. Oh God, can you imagine them following me everywhere throughout campus? That'll be annoying as Hell!”

“Well, what are you going to do about it?”

Uriel shrugged. “I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do, at least not at the moment. We’ll just have to wait and see. Hopefully, after a while, they’ll just call it quits and go back home to my parents—but I don’t think that’s very likely. That’s not Michael’s style. He’s nothing if not persistent. So, yeah…we’ll just have to wait and see.”

“You sure you don’t need my help in driving your brothers away?”

Uriel raised an eyebrow at her. “And how exactly are you going to do that?”

Glenda curled her lips into a mischievous smirk. “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe I can reveal my true succubus form to them, try to scare them a little, threaten them to back off from you with the power of Satan, maybe even toss a couple fireballs at them—you know, that sort of thing.”

Uriel burst into hysterical laughter. “That’ll be hilarious! But wait, aren’t you prohibited from revealing your identity to anyone in the human world? Won’t you get in trouble for that?”

“Oh, I only need to make sure my identity is kept under wraps by the end of it. I mean, your brothers seem like the religious fanatic-type and you know how people like him would typically spout out nonsense about demons and whatnot, despite having never actually seen a demon in real life. Even if they were to tell everyone of what they saw, no one is going to believe them. It’ll be the perfect prank.”

At that moment, Uriel loved Glenda so much that he could kiss her—and that’s exactly what he did. For a brief moment, their lips collided together in a loving kiss, softly caressing each other in a moist, tender warmth. 

“That is what I love about you, Glenda,” Uriel said, looking at his girlfriend with adoring eyes as he gently pressed his forehead against hers. “You always know the right thing to say to cheer me up. But no, I don’t think you should prank my brothers like that. I think that might actually backfire. They are already way deep into the religious nonsense. I don’t want you to confirm their suspicions in the existence of God and demons by revealing yourself to them. It might cause them to want to take me away from you even more. Maybe even hire a couple of exorcists to fight against you or something.”

“Oh, please. I can handle a couple of exorcists—even an army of them,” Glenda said with a dismissive wave. “Most of the exorcists I’ve seen are pushovers anyway.”

Uriel chuckled. “I don’t doubt that. But yeah, revealing yourself to them? Probably not a good idea.”

Glenda reacted with a cute pout, expressing her slight disappointment. “Hmm…alright. But on the off chance that they might try to force you to go back to them by—oh, I don’t know—kidnapping you or something, I’ll be sure to unleash the wrath of Hell itself upon them just so that I can rescue you.”

Uriel curled his lips into a roguish grin. “I would expect nothing less.”

And then they kissed once more, feeling the tender softness of each other’s lips and they held each other close.


Somewhere, in a luxurious gothic-themed mansion, five of the Seven Sinister Sisters resided—each committing to their own hobbies. 

Wren was currently in the middle of an intense weightlifting workout by doing squats with a barbell. However, instead of using a regular barbell with regular weights attached at the ends of it, she’s using a specially designed barbell that had two massive military tanks attached at its ends—each weighing roughly 70 tons!

“Goddamn it!” Wren grunted with gritted teeth as she performed her superhuman squats, sweat dripping down her lean yet muscular bricc-girl body. “I’ve only gotten 3 virginities today! I could have gotten more! That makes me so goddamn…ANGRY! I’m gonna do a million squats to vent on it! Gotta pump that iron! Gotta get even more swole! No pain, no gain!”

Meanwhile, Priscilla was lounging in the room next to Wren’s, taking several selfies with her phone at different angles to try to create the most picturesque, most grammable photo to post on her Instagram account. In between each snap of a photo, she would use her magic to instantly swap her current outfit from one beautiful dress to the next—a convenient way to change into different clothes without having to physically do so. As she took those photos, she would also switch between different poses and facial expressions, mustering all the influencer energy within her to create the perfect viral post.

However, having a jock meathead of a sister lifting weights in a room next to hers kind of ruined the whole photo-taking vibe. Each time Wren finished a squat, she would let the two enormously heavy tanks drop onto the floor, creating a quake-like tremor that practically shook the entire mansion. Feeling incredibly annoyed, Priscilla stepped out of her room and stormed into Wren’s room to try to have a chat with her.

“Hey, Wren! Would you please stop it with the weight-lifting?! You’re disturbing my photo shoot!” Priscilla complained with immense annoyance. “It’s, like, so freaking annoying!”

Wren dropped her barbell in a loud, ground-shaking thump before facing her prideful sister with a wrathful stare. “Yeah?! Well, why don't you take your photo shoot somewhere else?!”

“Well, why don’t you lift weights somewhere else?!”

And so, the two sisters continued arguing. Petty arguments like these were unfortunately a common occurrence amongst the five sisters. 

As the Succubus of Pride and the Succubus of Wrath argue with each other, the Succubus of Avarice—Averie—was quietly sitting at a desk in her room with her laptop in front of her. While staring at her laptop screen with intent focus, she gradually grew more and more flustered. Her cheeks were flushed red, her heartbeat was accelerating, and the area between her legs was already getting quite wet.

Based on her reaction, one would assume that Averie was watching porn. But, in actuality, she was actually watching the stock market chart.

As the Succubus of Avarice, she gets sexually aroused from anything relating to money, particularly if she was acquiring large amounts of it. Her greed was intrinsically tied to her horniness—the more money she makes, the hornier she gets. Currently, she was watching the progress of her stock prices as it goes up and down the charts. The act of seeing her profits increasing was incredibly erotic for her, even more so than regular porn.

“Yeah, baby. Keep rising for me,” Averie mumbled in a soft, lustful growl—massaging her breasts and rubbing her clit as she continued staring at the stock market charts in front of her. “Buy low, sell high…buy low, sell high…buy low, sell high!”

But just as Averie was about to climax while watching her stocks climax, Ensley suddenly entered her room, causing Averie to shriek with surprise. 

“Sup, Ave?” Ensley greeted nonchalantly as she opened the door.

“Jesus Antichrist, Ensley!” Averie snapped as she quickly closed her laptop shut. “Didn’t I tell you to knock first?! I believe I have told you that precisely 2,147 times!”

“Oh, I heard you, alright. I just don’t give a fuck.” Ensley then inspected Averie with a more discerning eye. “Are you masturbating to the stock market again?”

Averie’s cheeks grew crimson with embarrassment. “What…of course not!” she denied with a nervous chuckle as she adjusted her glasses. “I’ll have you know that I’m a perfectly normal succubus who masturbates to normal pornographic material. I would never get sexually aroused by mere charts and data and…the sexy, sexy representation of the increase in investment returns. Nope, that is 100% not me!”

Ensley rolled her eyes, clearly not believing a word Averie was saying. “Whatever. Anyway, Lucille is looking for us. Telling us to gather up for a meeting.”

“A meeting? For what purpose?” Averie asked.

“Who knows? I guess we’ll see when we get there,” Ensley said with a shrug before heading towards Wren and Priscilla in order to call them over with a loud shout. “Hey, Wren, Pris! Stop arguing and come over to the meeting room! Lucille’s calling us over for a meeting!”

After all the sisters had been gathered, they then headed towards the meeting room, where they saw Lucille sitting at the front seat of the meeting room table and elegantly enjoying a glass of red wine. 

“Hey, Lucille. What’s up?” Ensley greeted as she and the other sisters arrived at the room. “What did you call us?”

With a snap of her finger, Lucille caused the television screen behind her to turn on. Presented on the screen was a mugshot of Glenda along with a collection of data on her progress in the competition so far. After seeing all the charts and numbers in front of them, the sisters could already deduce what was going on.

“Glenda…she’s getting back on track in the competition,” Ensley pointed out with mild surprise. “She’s collecting virginities again.”

Lucille narrowed her eyes with malicious intent as she stared at Glenda’s picture on the screen. “It seems our little glutton here still hasn’t learned her lesson yet. We are going to have to teach her another one.”


At a hotel somewhere, Michael and Gabriel were enjoying their time at the pool. Michael was taking a swim in the waters of the pool, his swimming technique executed with near-flawless precision. Meanwhile, Gabriel was sitting at one of the lounge chairs at the edge of the pool, bathing in the midday sun while reading a magazine. There were no other people around so the area within the pool was fairly quiet, which was just the way the two brothers liked it anyway. 

Out of all the activities he could have done, swimming seemed to calm Michael the most. There’s just something about the cool waters washing over him that eased his mind into a deep state of meditative relaxation. Perhaps it’s because it reminded him of his baptism. Not the one he had when he was an infant, his true baptism—the one he had when he was 18 years old, when he felt like he was reborn anew, transforming into an improved version of himself. It was at that second baptism where he felt truly enlightened, where the world finally made sense to him because he knew who he truly was and what his destiny entailed.

Both he and Gabriel had undergone that special ‘second baptism’—the one that they received from their parents when they were 18 years old, the one where they were truly touched by the grace of God. It’s such a shame that Uriel had run away the day right before his 18th birthday. Otherwise, he would have learned the truth about their family and received God’s grace as well, just like his two older brothers. Instead, Michael and Gabriel had to come all the way here to locate him and hopefully convince him to come back to them—a task which they foresee will not be an easy one.

After taking a long, relaxing swim, Michael stepped out of the pool before lying down on one of the lounge chairs next to Gabriel. As he exited the pool, he revealed his firm, muscular frame—the ideal body of a male supermodel…or a highly-trained warrior. As Michael sat next to Gabriel, Gabriel gave a brief side-eyed glance at Michael before returning his attention to his magazine.

“Do you have something on your mind, Gabriel?” Michael said with a deep, calm voice—his eyes closed in a sort of meditative state.

What? How does he know I’m glancing at him? Gabriel thought anxiously in his head. It’s like he has a third eye or something.

“Umm, uhh…nothing, really,” Gabriel uttered nervously as he adjusted his glasses. “I just thought that we could have handled our meeting with Uriel a bit better, you know.”

“I don’t see how it could have been handled any better.” 

“Well, for one, you could have at least cut him some slack. Uriel hasn’t met us in almost a year now and the first thing you want to discuss with him is how to get him back home. I just think you may have come off a little bit too strong there.”

“I was already being way too lenient on him. I’ve convinced Mom and Dad to give him a whole year to himself, after all. That’s already way more leeway than he deserves. Perhaps that is the problem. He’s grown complacent with the freedom he’s given and now he’s taken it for granted. The time for leniency is over. The sooner he realizes this, the better.”

“Yeah, but still…”

Michael tilted his head slightly to look at Gabriel. “You think you could have done a better job than me in convincing him?”

“Well, not exactly. But at least I wouldn't have driven him away like you did. I mean, what if he runs away again?”

“Gabriel, no matter where he goes—even if it’s to the ends of the Earth—we’ll still be able to find him. You know that.”

“Yeah, I guess…”

“This won’t be the last encounter we’ll have with Uriel. If the first time doesn’t work, we’ll simply try again. We’ll keep trying until we succeed. Eventually, he will return to us and will do so of his own free will.”

“Yeah, I hope so…” Gabriel then pondered for a while before speaking again. “Why didn’t you tell him, by the way? Tell him the truth. About us. About him. About the whole family. Wouldn’t that have helped convince him better?”

Michael paused for a moment in deep thought before replying. “He has his girlfriend with him. I don’t want to reveal something so secretive in front of her as well.”

“Oh, so would you have told him if she wasn’t around—if it was just Uriel by himself with the two of us?”

Michael paused for another moment. “It’s not the right time. At least, not yet. If I’ve told him the truth right then and there, it might be too much for him to handle.”

“But I thought you said the time for leniency is over.”

“True. But even if I were to disregard leniency, I still considered it too much for him to handle. Remember when we first learned of the truth—how it had shaken our entire world view, how it had turned it upside-down. I prefer not to reveal something so drastic to him just yet. However, I will also not withhold the truth from him forever. I shall reveal it to him when the time is right.”

“And when will that be?”

“Soon, Gabriel. Soon.”

Michael then got up from the lounge chair and looked towards the clear, blue sky with a serene gaze—immersing himself in its vastness as he took deep, slow breaths. Then, as he relaxed himself into a state of pinnacle tranquility, something miraculous was happening. 

Michael began undergoing a physical transformation, displaying certain bodily features that weren’t there before. Sprouting out of his back were a pair of large, majestic wings coated with pristine, white feathers. Formed on top of his head was a bright yellow halo, radiating a light that’s almost blinding to the eyes. Even his white locks of hair seemed to glow and sparkle with an incredible luster, as though they were made of diamonds. 

Gabriel watched calmly as Michael revealed his true form, as though he had seen this transformation a million times before. Once in a while, Michael likes to stretch his wings, even for just a brief moment. 

“Sooner or later, Uriel will come to us,” Michael said with utmost confidence, his hardened gaze facing the sky. “With God as my witness, it shall be done. It is only a matter of time. He is one of us after all. Try as he may, there is no way he can run from his fate, no way he can escape his destiny.”

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon. With as little as $1 a month, you’ll get advanced chapters several days earlier than on this site. It really helps me out a lot. Thank you very much.

12