Chapter 3: Cesena Sword and Magic Academy Part 1
480 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As they are walking on the road, the rumbling noise of an engine echoes gently through the valley, a magical floating truck with four horizontal wheels spinning at low speeds can be seen. The truck is levitating which is powered by a mana stone that produces noise when inputted into the engine of the vehicle. Another effect of using mana stone in the vehicle is the natural passage of mana lights on the surface of the body, pulsating like it was alive.

"So, this is the very first and newly released mana-powered truck?" Mortred asked.

"Yeah, it's called FT1433, the academy provides this type of vehicle to every team that is undergoing missions. It is so that the missions are completed faster and less hassle of going to faraway locations." Denise replied.

Mortred compared the FT1433 to his exclusive ET1433 the 8th series of this truck in his previous life. The first truck series or FT only has a 4-seater at the front, and at the back of the truck is a 4 square meter baggage space not even close to his ET where there is 100 cubic square meter dimensional space inside the vehicle where you can make it like a small house.

As the two were talking, the door of the truck opened upward, and the stairs slid down slowly. The outline of two people appeared, both were standing before Mortred and Denise. On the left side is their team leader and instructor, she wears black leather leggings tightly clinging to her finely shaped legs with a short shirt showing her six-pack abs and a pierced navel. She has a well-built body and looks like in her late twenties. 

Mortred stared at her for a while, this instructor of his was one of his regrets in his former life. Seeing her again lit up the desires that he kept hidden for so long and this time he decided that he would fulfill this need.

"Stop staring at Mrs. Andrea, you're gonna regret it."

He turned his eyes to his right and saw a young man with white hair and a tattoo of thunder in between his left eye. The handsome young man with a sharp jawline is the same age as Mortred and Denise at eighteen years old, both Mortred and the young man are best of friends and at the same time rivals. Even though they don't show it and tend to bicker with each other, they still trust each other as they understand that this team will experience life-and-death missions.

"Move in as we have so much to talk about." Mrs. Andrea urged the two.

"Yes!"

The FT1433 levitated higher from less than a meter to 5 meters above, then Mrs. Andrea increased her input of mana to control the vehicle and it launched into the sky going straight to the academy 20km away from this field.

As they were traveling back to the academy. Denise started talking about the reason why Mortred was late. She told her what Mortred said to her and Mortred showed the claws of purgatorio. Mrs. Andrea frowned upon seeing the claws, the purgatorio can only be found in the Forbidden Montereale Forest at the extreme north of the Kingdom of Cesena. Mortred encountered the monster at the slime field west of the kingdom, this is what puzzles him and the mystery of the corpses turning into dust.

"Forget about this incident and don't worry I'll report this matter to the headmaster."

 

5