Chapter 5: Headmaster of Cesena Academy Part 1
306 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Since the academy has a large space, they developed a transportation magic where people didn't need to walk on the pavement. As long as they have their identification ring a small magic circle will be cast under their feet at every corner of the academy allowing them to be transported without moving their feet, they can even input the exact location on their identification rings and the magic circle will use their auto pathfinding function.

Arriving at the front door of the headmaster. Mrs. Andrea reminded Mortred.

"After I finished talking with the headmaster you can tell him your concerns."

Mortred nodded, Mrs. Andrea pressed the door switch,  and they heard the voice of the headmaster.

"Come in."

The current headmasters of the Cesena Academy are 1/4 elf, 1/4 human, and 2/4 orc making him the first mixed-blood headmaster of the academy after the death of the previous headmaster happened 30 years ago, he was the one who protected the academy from internal and external strife, he was able to subjugate the enemies of the Cesena Kingdom which was trying to take advantage of the weakness of the academy and the kingdom itself.

Using his tremendous power as a magic swordsman, he killed the enemies with his quick attacks powered with wind and lightning magic for 3 days straight, he was able to calm the storm that might have flattened the kingdom. Because of his part blood as an elf, he had a great utilization of magic, and with his orc blood, his endurance cannot be compared to others. He inherited compassion from his human blood and he was someone who believed in justice and that is why the people and the academy nominated him as the next Headmaster and King of Cesena Kingdom.

Sitting on his leather chair behind his desk, a mixed-blood orc is working with paper documents, reading and signing his signature on them. A gentle breeze circulates inside the room which has the scent that is natural of orc but not as strong. The headmaster is a two-meter-tall creature with pointy ears, a small tusk on his mouth, and brownish skin.

Without looking in front he called out Mrs. Adrea.

"Mrs... oh, Ms. Andrea, come in, what is your report? Is there anything that happened that I need to know about?"

"Indeed, Mortred had seen a summoned purgatorio at the slime field, I think you should have told your people to be more careful about killing those escapees."

Putting down his pen, the headmaster invited Mrs. Andrea, "Don't be mad, come here, you just came at the right time Ms. Andrea... you should help me with something."

As the headmaster invited Ms. Andrea the subtle increase of the scent of the orc continued.

"Come here and take a seat right here." The headmaster pointed to his lap where his burgeoning cock is almost bursting out of his pants.

"Headmaster please don't do this! I.. I am not ready for it..," Mrs. Andrea stopped in her tracks after seeing the tremendous bulge on the pants of the headmaster. But while she was hesitating the pheromones released by the headmaster were already taking its effect. Mrs. Andrea's breathing has deepened, her erect nipples almost can be seen through her shirt and her smooth white legs under her black tight leggings are shaking, the dampness of her crotch was spreading on her legs.

"You should know that you can't get away with it. We already had an agreement, and if you don't fulfill it, something terrible is going to happen to you."

Left without a choice, Mrs. Andrea obliged and slowly sat on the headmaster's lap.

 

4