Chapter 6: Headmaster of Cesena Academy Part 2
216 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

When Mrs. Andrea sat on the headmaster's lap, his cock burst open his pants. The massive cock is 12 inches long, had a 2 inches girth, with 2 1/2" head. It is massive and the front shaft is pressed against Mrs. Andrea's crotch where her wetness was soaking through her panty and leggings.

Mrs. Andrea never had any sexual experiences; she is a virgin. The only thing she did anything close to it was a kiss from her husband, and before they even had full-blown sex he died on a mission right after their marriage, Mrs. Andrea was not able to taste what a man is and had never seen a cock so big that it reached her chest. The orc's precum was already leaking and it continued to stain Mrs. Anrea's body, slowly dripping her crotch and thighs.

She felt the hot liquid combining with her wetness, and the smell coming from the precum lingering in her nose was like a freshly cut vanilla which made her gulp, she experienced a never-before pleasure that tingled her whole spine.

"AHH, NO!"

Mrs. Andrea experienced her first cum of the day just from smelling and feeling the hot precum of the orc. She felt humiliated, being forced to cum by a monster that she once respected but now is teasing her into submission, even though she was a powerful mage, she can't do anything about the orc that saved their kingdom when her husband was killed by the space mage. 

And that is right, her late husband was the former headmaster of the kingdom, and she married him when she was 18 years old, a half-elf and half-human female, born from the Forest of the Ethereal Elves. Even though she's nearing her 50s she still looks young and luscious because of her inherited bloodline. 

"You are such a perverted woman, look at what you've done! I only instructed you to sit on my lap and you dared to scrape your ass on my crotch and pleasure yourself, you even forced me to get a boner. What a slut you are!"

"I didn't think the adorable princess of the elves that I've always looked upon from afar and the former queen of the kingdom is such slut! You've made me realize that appearances do not show what you truly are unless you've seen them personally and played with them intimately.." Utog, the headmaster said.

"That's not true! You are the reason I am like this! You have made me like this! You forced me to change!"

"Shut up! We had an agreement that you would do what I ask after helping you rebuild the kingdom." Utog said as he squeezed Mrs. Andrea's chest while pinching her nipples. 

Mrs. Andrea was not able to retort. At first, she thought that Utog would not request anything absurd, as he offered him to do things that he asked instead of being compensated monetarily as the kingdom did not have enough finances to pay him. Utog offered to make a contract where he could tease and play with the body of Mrs. Andrea for three years but she rejected it, she argued that she planned to die with her body staying pure after her husband's death but she is also not allowed to forsake their agreement as Utog will devour the kingdom whole.

They reached a compromise. Utog can tease and play with Mrs. Andrea's body for 30 years without penetration, enough to pay for his deeds.

 

2