20-War Between Blood
296 13 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

20-War Between Brothers

Hela became the favorite of Asgard and Odin shortly after she was born. She had an incredible ambition and desire to win. She also had the power to fulfill this desire. Therefore, the people of Asgard and Odin adopted her and pampered her.

Hela's divine energy reached the peak of the third level in just a hundred years. With her special divine energy added, she was very powerful.

She even fought with fourth-level opponents in some battles and managed to keep up with them.

Everyone admired Hela's endless ambition and desire to win, but one person did not.

Frigga always told Hela to keep her ambition under control and that everything had its time.

Because of these words, Hela hated Frigga, her own mother.

While the people of Asgard and Odin supported her, Frigga told her to be slow and calm.

Of course, Hela ignored Frigga's warnings and continued to show her endless ambition on the battlefields.

This way, she quickly became stronger and became a commander of the Asgard army.

The opponents who faced her could not even get close to her, let alone injure Hela. This increased Hela's arrogance. She saw herself higher than everyone in Asgard, even Odin, and tried not to show it to anyone.

This feeling grew every time she killed her opponents on the battlefields.

Then Odin told her about a forgotten brother. A brother who had been exiled to the Hollow cave for five hundred years.

Odin said to Hela:

"Bring him here when your brother returns."

Hela was very surprised and most importantly worried when she heard that she had a brother. If there was someone older than her, he would rightfully be the heir to the throne and Hela did not want that. She had to show all of Asgard that her power was greater than her brother's and that she was the true heir to the throne.

Hela came here with these thoughts, but things did not go as she expected. She was looking at a red energy arm pointed at her. When this arm was pointed at her, Hela felt a fear she had not felt since she was born.

Fear of death.

*What is this ominous energy? It's definitely not divine energy.* Hela asked herself this question, but she didn't have time to think about the answer.

When red sparks appeared around Swain's ominous-looking arm, Hela realized he was going to attack and threw her hammer at him with a momentary reflex.

Hela's hammer throw and Swain's red energy beam came out of his arm at the same time.

The hammer and the red energy collided in the middle and sent a shock wave around.

On one side was Asgard's most powerful weapon, Mjölnir. It was made by the dwarves and given to Odin. Odin gave it to his daughter Hela.

According to rumors, Mjölnir had a lightning spirit inside. This way, the blows struck with Mjölnir emitted lightning around.

Mjölnir's powers did not end there. Mjölnir was enchanted by Odin and, if we don't count Odin now, only Hela could lift it.

Also, when Mjölnir was thrown, almost nothing could stop it and it returned to its owner's hand when called.

On the other side was a beam of demon energy.

Just a normal beam.

That's why it was impossible to stop Mjölnir.

When Mjölnir collided with the red energy beam, it did not slow down and continued to move towards Swain at full speed.

"Damn it!"

Swain realized that the energy beam could not stop Mjölnir, but he could not react.

Mjölnir reached Swain in a short time and hit his chest, causing him to pierce the rubble of the house behind him and come out the other side.

When Hela saw this, the scared expression on her face was gone and replaced by a serious one.

She reached out and called Mjölnir back and waited for a move from Swain.

"That was a good hit!"

Swain said these words and came out from the side of the collapsed house and looked at Hela. Or rather, the hammer in his hand.

"You have a very good weapon. I don't usually use a hammer, but I'll take it from you after I beat you." Swain said.

Hela didn't even bother to answer Swain. She threw her hammer at him again.

Swain smiled when he saw this, he was expecting it.

He dodged Mjölnir with a nimble move and raised his left arm over his head.

Under Hela's fearful gaze, Swain swung his left arm down with all his strength. At the same time, a crescent-shaped demon energy appeared and quickly moved towards Hela.

The crescent-shaped energy was splitting the wind and making a disturbing sound as it went towards Hela. It was clear that the speed of this energy was very close to the speed of sound, maybe even equal.

No matter how fast this energy was, it had Odin's child in front of it.

Hela pulled her body to the left with a nimble move, but this move did not completely save her from the energy.

"AHHHHH"

The crescent-shaped energy hit Hela's right shoulder and caused a deep wound to appear there.

Hela pressed her left hand on the big wound on her shoulder and looked at Swain with anger. She was clenching her teeth so hard that it made a disturbing squeak.

"Don't tell me you're done with one hit." Swain said with a small smile on his face.

"I'll kill you!"

Hela left the wound on her shoulder and attacked Swain with all her strength. She called Mjölnir to her hand as she ran towards Swain and threw it at him when she got close enough.

"Don't you know any other words?"

Swain avoided the hammer with a small move and continued to provoke Hela with his words.

Swain's provocations worked. Hela stopped defending and attacked Swain with all her strength.

Swain blocked the hammer coming towards him with his hand and had to kneel on one knee.

*Maybe I shouldn't have provoked him.*

Hela's physical strength and agility were much better than Swain's. With the hammer in her hand, Swain had no chance at close range.

When Hela saw Swain kneeling on one knee, she kicked him with all her strength.

Swain blocked the kick with his one arm, but the force of the kick sent him flying and hitting the thick tree behind him.

The trees in this forest reached up to a hundred meters in height and their thickness was much more than normal trees, and adding the magical air of Asgard, it was very hard to break them.

Swain held his aching arm and looked at Hela from inside the tree.

*If I want to beat him, I have to get serious.*

When he thought this, Swain let go of his arm and looked at Hela with a serious expression. The purple glow in his eyes increased.

Seeing the change in Swain's mood, Hela thought:

*So he's finally getting serious. Then I have to get serious too.* and made a gesture with her free hand as if she was combing her hair up.

With this gesture of Hela, a mask that covered half of her face, where black and green colors were together, appeared. Also, this mask covered her entire head and instead of hair, there were black, long and angular horns.

Swain frowned when he saw this.

*How many weapons does he have?*

As if to answer Swain's question, Hela swung her arm. At the same time, black swords appeared from her hand and went towards Swain.

Swain reacted quickly and extended his hand to make a barrier appear in front of him.

When the barrier and the black swords collided, the barrier trembled and cracked, but stopped the swords.

After stopping the swords, Swain decided to attack without wasting any time.

He swung his left arm and at the same time, a red demon energy hand that was two meters long and wide appeared in front of him and quickly moved towards Hela.

Hela threw Mjölnir at the big hand coming towards her without wasting any time, but it was not effective at all. A hole appeared in the middle of the big hand and Mjölnir passed through it and went towards the trees behind.

Hela was surprised when she saw this and was about to make another attack when the red hand grabbed her and squeezed her with incredible force.

"AAAARRHHHHH"

Hela felt her bones crack and screamed in pain. But the pain did not end there.

When Swain moved his arm, the big hand holding Hela also moved and went towards the big trees and hit Hela with great speed.

The force of the blows caused Hela to moan in pain and the big trees to collapse.

Finally, the big hand lifted Hela twenty meters into the air and then dived down with full speed and hit Hela to the ground and disappeared.

When Hela hit the ground, a sinkhole with a radius of two meters formed and the shock wave caused the nearby leaves and tree branches to fly.

Blood was coming from Hela's mouth and nose and she was lying on her back in the center of the sinkhole. After lying for a few seconds, she turned with difficulty and got up.

"Damn it." Hela whispered.

She couldn't believe what was happening. She had always been the strong side since she was born, but not now. The anger inside her was boiling and activating her divine energy.

"NO!" Hela shouted and then turned to Swain.

"I WILL BEAT YOU AND SHOW THE PEOPLE OF ASGARD THAT I AM THE TRUE HEIR TO THE THRONE." she added and swung her arm, throwing black swords and knives at Swain.

Swain had a sadistic smile on his face and didn't even listen to Hela's words. He had already succumbed to the adrenaline caused by the war and was thinking of nothing but fighting.

He easily blocked the black swords coming towards him with a barrier spell and ran towards Hela, forcing her into close combat.

Just two minutes ago, Swain was not Hela's opponent in close combat, but a lot changed in two minutes. Hela's internal organs and bones were damaged, so her physical strength and agility were greatly reduced.

When Swain and Hela engaged in close combat, the force of their blows created shock waves and made small explosion sounds.

A silver hammer flying in the air was seen from time to time.

As the war continued, the thick trees around began to take heavy damage and some of them collapsed directly.

Meanwhile, Frigga was standing near the collapsed house and watching her children hurt each other with astonishment and fear.

She would have tried to stop them if she could, but she couldn't. After Hela was born, Odin sealed Frigga's magical energy and increased her life energy by a large amount.

Despite the increase in life energy, Frigga lost all her magical abilities. So she had nothing to do but watch her children kill each other.

Fortunately, the war did not last long.

Swain took a step to the right to avoid Mjölnir thrown by Hela, but it was a trap.

"Gotcha!" Hela said and swung her arm, sending a two-meter-long sword that looked like a spear to Swain.

Swain couldn't recover before the long sword entered his stomach and came out of his back.

"NOOOOO!" Frigga screamed with tears in her eyes when she saw this scene and started running towards the battlefield.

Frigga and Hela thought Swain would die if this war continued, but there was no expression on Swain's face. He hadn't even moaned from the pain. Hela didn't notice this because of her excitement, and Frigga because of her worry.

Swain lowered his head and looked at the long sword in his stomach. Even though blood was coming from his mouth, there was no expression of pain on his face.

He held the sword in his stomach and pulled it out, then threw it to the ground and looked at Hela.

"How?" he asked himself Hela.

She had used the last drop of her divine energy to create a big sword and now she had no divine energy left.

Hela watched Swain walk slowly towards her with a scared and surprised expression on her face.

The most surprising thing here was that the big hole in Swain's stomach had already started to heal as he walked towards her.

Everyone in Asgard, especially Odin and his family, had very good healing abilities. For example, the big wound that Hela had received on her shoulder at the beginning of the war had already healed.

But Swain's healing was too extreme.

When Swain came in front of Hela, he grabbed her by the throat and lifted her into the air.

Hela tried to resist, but she had neither energy nor physical strength left. On top of that, she had no energy to move because of the damage she had taken from the inside.

Hela could only pray and look at Swain with fear.

"Did you think such a small wound could kill me?"

Swain said these words as he saw Hela looking at him with fear and disappointment.

"A small wound? This wound is enough to kill a normal person. You... demon."

Hela said these words with her last strength, though with difficulty, and waited for death to come.

"Swain, STOP!" Frigga shouted and came to Swain's side and grabbed his arm.

"Let her go!"

Frigga's words were not like a request and she was clearly giving an order. Her confidence in herself was evident from her tone of voice. Maybe because of her son.

**************

I hope you liked it. Also, I would appreciate it if you could give me some suggestions on how to write battles better.

10