Dance
299 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending time together, they discussed the idea of changing into pajamas before getting into bed. Athy patiently waited for her to change clothes, sitting on the bed in the meantime. Eventually, Agnes emerged from the other side of the room, causing her to stand up. Athy was dressed in a white long pajama set, whereas Agnes wore a two-piece pajama set.

After both of them finished changing clothes in the closet room adjacent to the bedroom, they locked eyes. Agnes briefly looked down, and Athy slowly approached her until she was standing in front of her.

"You know, you've been observing me quite closely lately. It seems like you've been paying a lot of attention to me," Agnes said after realizing Athy had been staring at her.

"I apologize if I made you uncomfortable. It was not my intention to make you feel that way," she responded sincerely.

"Then, may I ask if you see me the same way you see others?" Agnes expressed her jealousy.

"Not exactly. I have become accustomed to staring at you. I only feel this way about you," she responded with a serious expression, and Agnes sighed in relief.

They locked eyes and fell into a momentary silence, yet the atmosphere between them was comfortable. Athy contemplated her next move, and she felt content just being with Agnes.

"Since you are in the upper secondary grade, you will have the opportunity to attend the graduation ball. ... Will you dance with me first?" Agnes requested, considering her student status. "Let's dance something simple and easy. Your room is quite spacious," she continued speaking.

Upon hearing this, Athy was surprised and felt shy at being invited by the woman she had feelings for.

"Hello?" Agnes chuckled, seeing Athy lost in thought.

"Yes, ah, yes," she reiterated as she responded.

"You are lost in thought once again, oblivious to your surroundings," Agnes laughed, and covered her mouth with her other hand. She felt fortunate to have Agnes by her side. 

"You will be the leader and I will be the follower, understood?" Agnes said with a smile, and she nodded in agreement. 

Agnes reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, searching for waltz music, a classical dance music characterized by a 3/4 time signature. Once she found the music, she placed her phone in the open pocket of her pajama shirt. 

While Agnes stood upright, Athy slightly bent in front of her. "May I have this dance?" she asked calmly, extending her left hand while keeping her other arm positioned behind her back. 

"Yes," Agnes chuckled, recognizing that this was a special and cherished moment for her.

They face each other at a distance of 3 feet, and in a formal manner, Athy places her right hand on Agnes's left shoulder blade. With her left hand, she also takes Agnes's right hand and keeps their elbows at shoulder level. 

In response, Agnes puts her left hand on Athy's shoulder and, with her right hand, she takes her left hand while ensuring that their elbows are also at shoulder level.

With a strip light on, the two of them were alone in a modern room, surrounded by the sound of music. With serious expressions, they continued dancing in slow motion, completely focused on each other and oblivious to anyone else. 

Their hearts beat with love in the presence of one another.

They proceed to travel across the floor in a circular motion, executing marching steps and moving back and forth, left and right. Athy slowly rotates as they continue the steps, maintaining a smooth and turning motion towards the left. 

As they danced the waltz, their heads followed the movements, and their hair swayed.

The dance showcases both slow and fast movements, specifically including a sequence called the box step, which is executed twice. The timing for each step is as follows: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3. 

In this sequence, the dancer takes a step either forward or backward, followed by a step to the side, and concludes by bringing the feet together.

They repeated their dance moves, executing spins and crossed steps with natural grace. 

In a specific moment, Agnes found herself leaning on Athy's shoulder as Athy turned her head towards her, resulting in an endearing cuddle. 

They then walked forward and smoothly executed a reverse turn, continuing to move in a circle with each other.

While performing the steps, Athy grabs both of Agnes' hands. She then holds one hand clasped and lifts the other one in the air, allowing Agnes to turn outside of her arm. At the same time, Agnes keeps one hand on Athy and spins underneath her own arm in a single direction.

Agnes performs an underarm turn.

Following an underarm turn, they kept dancing until Agnes positioned the side of her body downward, while Athy placed one hand on her waist and the other on her back ribs. Agnes then placed her right arm around Athy's shoulder, causing her own arm to lean on Athy's shoulder as well.

They proceeded to perform a dip.

At that moment, they gazed into each other's eyes. 

6