Devotion
193 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the faint light from the ceiling illuminating them, they ceased their dancing and movement. Still gazing at each other, they exhaled after their dance. It was just the two of them in the house and in the room, unaffected by sweat as the room was equipped with air conditioning. The music had already ceased, eliminating the noise of their footsteps, resulting in a quiet atmosphere. 

Athy pondered how someone could be so beautiful and felt gratitude to the divine for the artistry in human creation.

Meanwhile, Agnes noticed Athy's loving gaze and felt a romantic excitement. 

In the midst of exchanging glances and sharing a moment of silence, Athy gradually moved her face closer to Agnes until their lips met. 

In response, Agnes embraced her and adjusted her posture to stand up with her help. Agnes continued tilting her head into position, and they closed their eyes.

Although their bodies remained intimately close, their heads were only a few inches apart.

Both of them were newcomers to the relationship, yet their actions were guided solely by their personal intentions and affection for one another. 

As they begin their committed relationship, they are unconcerned about their age difference, instead focusing on the future.

Athy believes that she will always be with her, whereas Agnes believes that she alone will be by her side.

Their devotion toward each other was clearly evident.

While their mouths are still intact, Agnes delicately touched her face with both hands, while Athy's hand gently rested on the back of Agnes' neck, with her other arm wrapped around her waist.

At that moment, their minds emptied of all thoughts except for their connection as a couple and their existence.

"Hm."

Agnes gently inserted her tongue into her own mouth, while Athy reciprocated the kiss, matching her fervor. 

As their tongues intermingled, resulting in the moistening of their mouths, their kissing was characterized by a slow, deliberate pace and minimal movement. 

They held each other tightly, engaging in a passionate kiss, their tongues intertwining with each touch.

"Nm."

The sound of their first kiss is produced by the intake of air through closed lips.

"Haah."

In the midst of their physical touch, Agnes momentarily found herself breathless, her head leaning against her chest, but Athy gently touched her face as she leaned on her chest. She slowly lifted Agnes' head and pressed her lips against her chin and the side of her neck.

"That tickles," Agnes chuckled and remarked. Athy smiled in response, thinking about resting.

Given Athy's height of 174 cm and her strength, she desired to cradle carry her to the bed and sleep together. Agnes stands at a height of 163 cm.

To cradle her, she wrapped her arms around her back and behind her knees. To begin, she squatted and placed one arm around her lower back and the other in the crook of her knees. Agnes was taken by surprise but continued to breathe. 

Once Agnes was securely held in her arms, Athy extended her legs while maintaining a straight back. She kept her back, shoulders, and neck aligned. She gently squeezed Agnes' legs and back to bring her body closer.

Agnes pondered what she was going to do, resting her head on her chest while being carried in.

Both remained silent until they approached a nearby bed. Athy slowly placed Agnes on the bed and sat beside her. 

Adjacent to the bed was a table cabinet from which Athy retrieved socks and put them on her own feet. She then got another pair for Agnes and gently placed it on her foot.

Observing this gesture, Agnes was rendered speechless and felt a sense of relief that she wouldn't do anything. Agnes couldn't help but suppress her laughter, covering her mouth in amusement.

"Hf!" 

As Agnes covered her mouth to stifle her laughter, she noticed Athy looking at her. 

"Is something wrong? Did I accidentally hurt your mouth earlier?" she asked, concerned and worried. When Agnes heard about the mouth, she couldn't stop laughing until it came out.

"..."

Athy found herself blushing as she observed her, the woman she deeply respected and loved, radiantly laughing under the glow of the light. 

"Thank you for taking care of me," Agnes expressed her gratitude after her laughter subsided. "...No, you didn't bite me. Please don't worry too much," she reassured her.

Athy leaned closer to her, and they stared at each other once again. Agnes realized that Athy's face was approaching hers, causing a momentary flutter of anticipation. However, she ended up planting a gentle kiss on Agnes' forehead, surprising her. She had anticipated a kiss on the lips, but the gesture was a gentle forehead kiss instead.

"May I have your permission to hug you while we sleep?" she asked softly after gently kissing her forehead and catching her gaze.

"...Of course, you are allowed to do so," Agnes replied, feeling a bit embarrassed as it was their first time.

"Thank you," Athy replied happily. She then stood up to turn off the strip light and the lamp manually, causing their white pajamas to no longer be illuminated.

After doing so, she moved next to Agnes, grabbed the blanket to cover them both, and carefully positioned her arm under the pillow. Agnes watched with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for dancing with me. Let's dance again soon, and our next dance should be longer," Agnes said as she remembered the dance.

"Yes, I am glad you invited me to dance with you. I am looking forward to our next dance," Athy responded.

They fell silent for a moment, and Agnes looked at Athy, who noticed her gaze and kissed her forehead once again. This caused Agnes to feel even more self-conscious and move closer to her. 

Due to the earlier physical intimacy, they felt a sense of embarrassment that lingered in their thoughts until they fell asleep.

7