– View
123 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two of us are feeling the air conditioning in the car while the dome light illuminates us. We are sitting closely together, and I can feel her heartbeat as her chest presses against mine through our clothes. 

This physical touch seems to be the reason for the lingering kiss, which causes a momentary interruption of our thought processes and induces a silent gesture. At the same time, I detect a faint rustling sound coming from around us, accompanied by a soft moan emitted during the physical interaction.

As we kiss, I am conscious of my actions and gently caress her jaw, providing warmth and support. I slowly move my body closer to hers as she lies down on the car seat. 

Our mouths collide with gentle force, creating a soft, wet, and warm connection as our noses rub against each other. 

It is natural to breathe through our noses during a kiss, which contributes to the wetness caused by the exchange of saliva. 

I briefly open my eyes and observe that hers remain closed, causing me to see the normal eyelashes she has, and her eyebrows fixed in position. 

In my view, they don't move, suggesting that she is experiencing a sense of relaxation.

In the midst of our physical interaction, her reciprocation of my passionate kiss abruptly ceased. I slowly backed away to observe her, using my other hand, which was propped against the side of the automobile seat, causing her arms to slide slowly as she embraced me.

"Agnes?" 

My voice was hushed, and she did not respond. As a result, I gazed at her intently for an extended period of time. Suddenly, it dawned on me that she had drifted off into slumber. 

Since she had fallen asleep, I thought about readjusting position. With delicate precision, I gently grasped her hands, which were resting on my waist, and moved myself away in front of her. I carefully supported her as she lay down on the car seat while holding her hands. I placed one hand on her stomach and the other on her side. Seeing her peacefully sleeping form, with her head turned to the side, I quickly turned off the car's dome light to prevent light from penetrating through her eyelids and once again turned my gaze upon her. As I sat, I leaned my back against the seatback support. I clearly remember the events that happened. 

The person who confronted her had a negative influence, causing her to struggle and focus on the immediate outcome. Because of this, she experienced more intense anxiety and confusion, which made her feel misunderstood. 

The intensity of her uneasy emotions was overwhelming. I don't want to witness it again because it seems like she was traumatized just by being with me, which I don't want. I wonder what the reasons are behind these thoughts, despite my youth. As I am young, it seems that my cognitive capabilities have matured, allowing me to understand various different perspectives and causing me to take action.

My knuckles are twitching in pain after punching someone who is older, and being younger, it's not acceptable for me.

The others around me are still in the process of developing their innocence during their youth, while I, on the other hand, seem to have lost my innocence at a young age. It frightened me. It feels as though I am prematurely transitioning into older age. Or is it because I have affection for her, which has caused me to change? Has it prompted me to take a more earnest attitude? Is love a significant factor? What would be the source?

Too many questions fill my mind, yet I was able to find the answer.

It doesn't matter who I have become. 

I am willing to do anything for the person that I love, as it serves as a source of motivation for me to improve myself. 

I need to move forward. 

I need to be strong and protect her, as her existence is cherished. 

Just like love is considered both special and important in human experiences, the embodiment of love refers to God's creation. 

The person should be loved properly, with respect and care.

I don't have time to think about unforgivable actions. 

It doesn't matter who was right or wrong because each of us has our own point of view to convey.

"Since we are each other's firsts, I aspire for our relationship to flourish and promote well-being." 

I mumbled to myself after thinking. But saying this while she was sleeping may evoke a sense of vulnerability or catharsis. I am secretly expressing my feelings, yet my emotions show through actions and gestures. 

While my gaze remained fixed on her, my arms rested in my lap. In her sleep, I noticed her facial expression portrayed a sense of calmness and ease. In slow motion, I extended my arm and delicately caressed her cheeks. I also tenderly stroked her soft, short hair, which had a pleasing and smooth texture beneath my touch.

Suddenly, a faint light emitted from the pocket of her high-waisted jeans. 

"..."

I felt intrigued, causing me to divert my attention to her hair and observe the source, which turned out to be her phone. I, fueled by curiosity, I slowly inserted my hand into her pocket and retrieved the phone. 

Upon glancing at its display, I realized that it was a check-in confirmation notification for the hotel, indicating that I needed to make my way there. I placed the phone in the storage compartment of the car. Prior to driving, I ensure my safety by wearing a seatbelt. When operating a car with manual transmission, I use the push-button start system situated on the center console. To start the engine, I step on the brake pedal and depress the clutch pedal simultaneously. Once the engine is running, I release either the brake pedal or clutch before engaging a gear. At this point, I am ready to start driving. I gradually press the accelerator pedal while releasing the brake pedal to initiate movement. 

I maintain proper control of the car by firmly gripping the steering wheel with both hands. While driving, I successfully exited the parking area with the headlights illuminated and skillfully proceeded to enter a highway, making turns as needed.

During this nighttime, my vision is attuned to the car's windshield, observing other cars moving either from the side or in front of me, indicated by their taillights and the silhouette of their vehicles, accompanied by the glow of streetlights.

In my view, the road surface is smooth and well-maintained, paved with concrete and marked with lanes. The populated areas are illuminated at night, allowing for safe travel. On the sidewalk, pedestrians are seen walking and conversing, while buildings, houses, and shops line the sides of the road. Upon arriving at my destination, I checked the map on my phone, which was positioned in the holder stand in front of me, I carefully maneuvered my car to the side as needed. 

As I approached, the large automated doors silently opened to the garage next to the hotel. In my view, the garage appeared sturdy, with a combination of concrete and steel on its exterior. Inside the area was spacious and organized, featuring clearly marked parking spaces illuminated by overhead lights. With ramps, stairwells, and elevators provided easy access to different levels. After parking the car, I unbuckled my seatbelt and retrieved the key fob from my pocket and her phone. I left the car, making sure not to disturb her sleeping. I closed the door quietly and locked it using the key fob. I then proceeded to walk towards the stairwell. 

Upon entering the hotel lobby, one immediately sensed a worldliness permeating the space, with individuals leisurely walking and seated. Throughout the area, elegant artwork graced the walls, adding a touch of refinement to the surroundings. Plush seating arrangements on both sides enticed guests to unwind, while expansive windows offered glimpses of the cityscape. The air conditioning provided a comfortable atmosphere. The room was adorned with decor and subtle lighting, which created a welcoming and warm ambiance. In my view, I'm approaching the polished reception desk situated at the center and courteous staff members were readily available to assist guests with their needs.

"Good evening and welcome to Hotel SH. How may I assist you today?" 

The woman cheerfully greeted as I arrived at the desk. She was dressed in professional attire, with her name tag displayed. Her long hair was neatly tied back, and she had a laptop positioned in front of her.

Oh no, I feel startled. I didn't respond right away! This is my first time at the hotel, which makes me quite nervous.

"...Hotel SH." 

That's not it. Why do I need to reiterate? I even noticed my hesitation and low tone.

"Pardon me?" she responded, her concerned expression implied confusion. Gathering my thoughts, I attempted to continue.

"About the─" 

My sentence remained incomplete. Aware that I had accidentally bitten my tongue and in pain, I halted my speech, closing my mouth. 

Despite the discomfort, I took a deep breath, realizing I didn't have time to be nervous. 

"I would like to inquire about the check-in process through the website," I managed to convey, holding the phone and placing it on the receptionist's table. She glanced at the phone's display, then shifted her attention to her laptop.

"It has already been completed," the receptionist replied with a smile after looking at the laptop. "May I have some standard information, such as a full name?" she continued to inquire.

"It's Agnes Aguirre."

"Thank you. Please let me know if you need any assistance, and your room number is 20," she informed me as she handed over the key and card.

"Thank you for your assistance," I expressed gratitude while taking the key and phone, and slightly bowing my head. I turned around and, for a brief moment, heard her chuckle.

At this view, I have decided to return to the car garage, a hotel facility where vehicles are parked and often serviced or repaired.

5