Episode 4: Zhenwei and Yintian
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.....

Zhenwei arrived at the police station.

When he arrived there, a policeman named Yintian said to him, "Zhenwei, why are you here?"

Zhenwei said, "Duyi and Luyu were put in jail, so I came to release them."

Yintian said, "Those two are in jail?"

Zhenwei said, "Zhaojong barely called me and told me about it, so I barely knew about it too."

Yintian said, "Let's go and released them then."

Zhenwei said, "Alright...."

Then, the two went to go release Duyi and Luyu.

.....

After Duyi and Luyu were released, they walked out of the jail room into the entrance room of the police station.

Luyu said to Zhenwei, "Zhenwei, I knew that you would come to release us."

Then, Luyu said to Yintian, "Yintian, your policemen just falsely accuse me and threw me in jail. 

You were here and you didn't try to release me too.

Tell me, was this all your plan to tell your men to go and arrest me and lock me up in jail?"

Yintian said, "Although I work here, but I didn't know that you and Duyi were in jail.

If I would've known, I would've asked them to release the two of you already."

Luyu said in an annoyed tone, "Liar....

You work here, therefore, how could you not know?

Zhenwei doesn't even work here and yet he knows."

Yintian said, "I was busy running a task, so I've barely returned back here.

Therefore, that was why I didn't know."

Zhenwei said to Luyu in a calm tone, "Yintian really didn't know and he was the one that helped me release the two of you too, so don't blame him.

Otherwise, he might throw you in jail again."

Yintian said, "That's right."

Luyu felt agitated.

Then, Duyi said to Zhenwei and Yintian, "We have to thank the two of you for releasing us."

Zhenwei said, "Why don't we take a walk outside where there's less people....

Then, we'll talk."

Duyi said, "Alright...."

Then, the four headed out of the police station and went for a walk outside.

.....

While the four were walking outside, Zhenwei said, "So what happened?

Why were the two of you put in jail?"

Luyu said, "It was all Duyi's fault.

A mob of men approached us and I told him to run, but he didn't, so we got arrested while we were confronting those men."

Duyi said, "You were fighting with those men too, so why is it only my fault?"

Luyu said, "I was staying to protect you since you won't leave."

Duyi said, "Then, why did you run away and left me behind?"

Luyu said in an agitated tone, "I was luring away some of the men, so that you would have less people to deal with."

Duyi said in a calm voice, "Liar."

Luyu said in an agitated tone, "I wasn't lying....

I could've stayed and helped you, but I decided to lure those other men somewhere else and fight with them somewhere else so that you won't be in my way.

You caused me to get hit on the head twice."

Duyi said, "You were the one that caused yourself to get hit on the head twice."

Luyu said in an annoyed tone, "You...."

Then, Zhenwei said, "Who were this group of men that you two were fighting with?

Are they enemies of yours?"

Luyu said, "Last night, we went to an underground fighting tournament and defeated the champion there, thus winning us a lot of money.

Those men came after us for the money.

I told Duyi not to fight last night too like how I told him today, but he didn't listen.

Therefore, putting the both of us in so much troubles today."

Duyi said, "You bet on me thus motivating me to fight....

Therefore, how is that trying to tell me to stop fighting.

You even bet all of our money too, therefore, if I didn't win, then we won't have any money to use for the next few weeks."

Luyu said, "Well, since you were already fighting, then it didn't matter if I bet or not....

You would still have fought."

Yintian said, "Judging by both of you guys' statements, it seems like both of you are at fault."

Luyu said, "Guess you're right....

Although Duyi was acting too rash, but I sort of supported him too, so it can be said that it's both of our faults."

Duyi said, "Let's not trouble over this matter anymore.

Why don't we all just go and eat at a restaurant?"

Luyu said, "Right!

That was what me and Duyi were about to do before those men approached us."

Duyi said, "You'll be paying for us."

Luyu said, "Why me?"

Duyi said, "I loss all of my money back at that back alley when I tossed it at those men, therefore, I have no money left on me."

Luyu said, "Alright, I'll pay for everyone then, let's go."

The four started heading towards a restaurant.

.....

As they were walking there, Jin and his men approached them.

Luyu felt agitated seeing Jin and his men.

Jin said to Duyi and his group, "Oh, so it seem like you got out of jail."

Luyu said, "You still want to fight!"

Zhenwei calmed Luyu down.

Then, Jin smirked and said, "Good....

You got out of jail just right on time....

Me and my men were just going to go buy some punching bags to train with at the store, but it seems like we found ourselves four discarded punching bags right here in this back alley, therefore, we'll just try them out here right now."

Luyu said in an annoyed angry tone, "You...."

Jin smirked and said to his men, "Let's go try out our punching bags."

Jin and his men all walked towards the four and were about to attack them, but then, Yintian showed them his cop badge.

Jin and his men all felt shocked, frightened, and anxious when they saw this.

One of the men said anxiously, "He's a cop!

Run!"

Then, Jin and his men all ran off.

Luyu and Duyi were about to chase after them, but Yintian stopped them and said, "Aren't we going to go eat?"

Luyu said, "We can't just let them off."

Yintian said, "They may be running back to their group and are preparing an ambush on us if we follow them....

Also, if we fight with them, the cops may come again....

Do you want to get arrested again?"

Luyu said, "You can just explain when the cops come, since you're a cop too."

Yintian said, "Let's just go eat....

I don't want any troubles today."

Duyi and Luyu calmed down.

Then, Luyu said, "Alright...."

The group started heading towards a restaurant.

While walking to go find a restaurant to eat at, Luyu said, "Which restaurant would we go eat at?"

Duyi said, "We'll go eat at the restaurant Zhaojong works at."

Luyu said, "Alright...."

Then, the group continued walking to the restaurant.

.....

The group were sitting at a restaurant table waiting for their food.

Then, Zhaojong brought them their food and said, "Here you all go, here's your food."

He placed their food on their table.

Then, Luyu said, "Zhaojong, you sure had a lot of fun giving all of us phone calls instead of helping out, right?

When Duyi was put in jail, you gave me a call to go release him instead of you going leading me to getting put in jail myself too.

Then, when I was put in jail, you called Zhenwei to go release me and Duyi instead of you coming to release us yourself.

Just now, we were about to fight with that group of men again and you weren't there with the four of us.

You sure do enjoy just sitting back and watching this show you are making us play, am I right?

Since you made us go through so much trouble, the food that you served us just now better be good, or else...."

Before Luyu could finish his sentence, Zhaojong interrupted him by saying, "Speaking of me watching a show of you guys going through all of this, I really did watch a show just like that.

While I was working here, you and Duyi were on the news.

Everyone in the restaurant were watching the two of you getting chased by police and a group of men on the TVs inside the restaurant.

A lot of people that worked with me in this restaurant were questioning me that those two people on TV looked like my friends."

Luyu said in an annoyed tone, "You....

You saw everything that was going on and yet, you just sat back and watch while we were being chased by police and a group of men."

Zhaojong said, "Not like I could've done much, I was still washing dishes while you two were getting chased on TV."

Luyu said in an annoyed tone, "Washing dishes was more important than going to help your friends who were being chased by police and a group of men carrying sticks?"

Zhaojong said, "Aren't you glad that I decided to wash dishes instead of coming to help you guys?

If I would've gone to help you guys, right now, all of us would've still be in jail and there would've been no food on your table right now.

You should be grateful that I made the right decision and all of you are not starving right now."

Luyu said in an annoyed tone, "You...."

Then, people in the restaurant sitting close to Luyu, Duyi, Zhaojong, Zhenwei, and Yintian talked amongst themselves saying, "Hey, aren't those two people sitting over there the two people that were on TV from earlier.

Didn't the police caught them and have put them in jail already?

Why are they sitting here eating here at this restaurant now?"

Luyu said in an annoyed tone, "How good, now everytime we go out to eat, people would all know who we are now."

Yintian said, "Just ignore them and eat."

The people around the five continued staring at the five, so Luyu said to Zhaojong in an annoyed tone, "Hey, Zhaojong....

Hurry and go put something on on the TV for these people to watch so that they won't be staring at all of us awkwardly like this as if we have just commited a crime."

Zhaojong said, "Alright."

Then, he put something on the TV in the restaurant for the customers to watch, but the first thing that popped up was a martial arts action movie where a police just caught a bad guy who was running away and was punching him relentlessly to the ground.

All of the customers in the restaurant watched this and also looked back at Duyi and Luyu too.

Luyu shouted to Zhaojong in an annoyed tone, "Turn off the TV!

You can just go and distract them by serving them instead, that way they won't all be staring at us so awkwardly.

Go!"

Zhaojong walked over to the customers and said to them, "Do all of you need anymore things?

Our restaurant still have a lot more dishes you can try."

While Zhaojong was distracting the customers like this, Luyu sighed and let his back fell back on his chair.

Then, he said, "What a tough day today was.

I got hit so many times, ran out of strength from all of the running I did today, went to jail, appeared on the news and on TV, had so many people staring at me and making me feel awkward while I am just trying to relax by eating my food after a long day.

I don't feel like eating anymore."

Duyi said, "You were the one that paid for the food and ordered the food for us four, so are you not going to eat?

Fine, if you won't eat, then I'll eat your food for you.

I'm hungry from this whole day.

Yintian, your jail station didn't feed any good food to us at all.

Do the workers there eat the same as the prisoners do?"

Yintian said, "We eat out during lunch time, so I don't know what they feed you in there.

I work outside capturing criminals, not watching over the criminals that are locked in jail, therefore, I don't know what you and Luyu were eating while the two of you were staying there in jail."

Luyu said, "Forget it, let's start eating."

Duyi said, "Didn't you say you won't eat?"

Luyu said, "I never said so."

Duyi said, "Alright, let's just eat then."

The four started eating at their table.

0