Chapter 36 – Delay
3.9k 3 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was now lying down on the sea of futons, trying to get my breathing in order. The last woman among the eight crawled to my penis, took it into her mouth, and gave me a cleanup fellatio. After expending a large amount of energy, I was finally done cumming inside them all.

Doctor Xes approached our duo.

“Good job, you two, and everyone else. Let’s stop here for today, Wade is exhausted. I’ve registered all eight of you. Do you all know the procedure?”

The eight women nodded. Some still had a hand over their pelvis, enjoying the sensation of being filled with fresh semen. Since I wasn’t sure what this was all about, I decided to ask him. I found this doctor to be very nice and professional, which allowed me not to be too shy around him.

“Can you tell me about it, doctor?”

“Of course. They’re now registered as having received your sperm. They’re forbidden from receiving vaginal ejaculation from anyone else for one month. It depends on a case-by-case basis but in between two to four weeks from now on, they’ll know if they have gotten pregnant or not. If none of them get pregnant, that’s completely fine. You’ll have two years of trying before we consider that you’re not fertile.”

The woman in between my legs stopped her fellatio. She gave me one last kiss on my glans and lay down next to me, recuperating from the sex together with me.

“In case any of them gets pregnant, you’ll be considered fertile. You’ll officially become a breeder, with all the advantages that come with the position. For example, our center gives 5% of the government birth subsidy to the breeder who impregnated the woman. This also works retrospectively so if anyone here gets pregnant, you’ll get 5% too. There’s no need to worry about payment since women registered with our center agree to let us receive the money first, which we then redistribute 95-5. Everyone working here is a civil servant working directly for the state. We have separate salaries so we don’t take a portion of the subsidy. Is everything clear?”

“Yes, thank you for the explanation.”

“You’re very welcome. I hope you’ll be fertile. With your sexual prowess, you could have a good impact on the population just by yourself.”

“I hope so too.”

“Now then, you’re all free to do whatever you want. It’s already a little past lunchtime so I recommend you go and eat. I’ll be going for lunch too unless someone has more need for me.”

Everybody shook their heads and so it was decided that the session would end at this moment. We all put our clothes back on, all women inserting a plug in their vagina to stop the sperm from escaping. This was an interesting sight and I watched them do it with fascination. When we were all clothed and ready to leave, Lilah reached out to me.

“Wade, darling, would you like to have lunch together with me? My treat.”

This was a welcome proposal and I immediately agreed.

“Gladly. Thank you for inviting me.”

“You’re so polite, darling. Such a good child.”

She caressed my hair again and closed in for a kiss. I responded to it, the two of us entangling our tongues for a few moments. I was slowly starting to understand how this world worked. Both physical contact and sexual interactions were normal. However, they could still be divided into two categories: pleasure and affection.

Affection was exactly what was happening now. It was physical contact that only aimed to show favorable feelings toward someone else.

Pleasure was the more common type. Simple examples of this would be people having sex on the streets or sexual education at school.

It also wasn’t excluded that the two could be mixed, just like when I gave cunnilingus to Reese or during sex with Lilah and Aspen.

That didn’t mean it was allowed to be rude. If I were to go to the streets to kiss someone without asking first, it wouldn’t be taken as an offense but as me being rude, just like if someone bumped their shoulders with someone else or stepped on their feet. I would probably be scolded or frowned at but nothing more than this.

When we were done smooching, we went out of the room and out of the breeding center. Since this was the town center, there were plenty of options for eating out.

“What do you want to eat, darling?”

“I’m fine with anything.”

“Hm. I know young people like you. You like things like hamburgers and pizzas the most, right?”

“Ahah, that’s true.”

“There’s a good pizzeria a little further from here. We can go there.”

“Great.”

This was still my town so I also knew the place. It was fancier than where I would usually go but I still had tried it a few times with my family before. It was a nice place with good food, at least in the previous world.

Fortunately, the quality was still the same. I sometimes wondered why this world was so different and similar at the same time. I felt like it shouldn’t be possible, logically speaking. However, no matter how hard I thought about it, I had no idea how this worked. I was never one to use my brain too much in the first place so I quickly gave up pondering about it.

We had a good time at the pizzeria, after which we separated for the day. I thanked her for the food and wished her to get pregnant, to which she smiled gently and responded she hoped the same too. This made me wonder about something. If men could be unfertile, what about women? I marveled once more at how long it took me to think about this and resolved to ask Doctor Xes the next time.

The day had been great, and I planned to make this a recurring event. Who wouldn’t want to fuck a series of women and potentially get rich from it?

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

82