Chapter 37 – First Study
3.6k 4 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I spent the rest of the day at home. Since I was tired physically and my libido was satisfied, I didn’t feel the need to do anything extra. I played games on my computer, using the afternoon and the evening to relax in peace.

Sunday. I decided to transfer my initial plans for Saturday to today. Not that I had any regrets about how great the breeding center had been.

What I wanted to do was simple. I wanted to increase my understanding of this world by trying a few things. I wanted to see what I could do, what I couldn’t, and how far I could go.

After having breakfast with my family, I went out to the streets, with my energy recharged by a good night of sleep. The first thing I wanted to try was what I had witnessed several times: sexual interactions on the streets. I had hypothesized the previous day about the rudeness of sudden physical contact but it wasn’t like I had tried it for myself. I believed I needed to experience it at least once, just to be sure of how it worked. I could apologize profusely if things turned sour.

The first target who crossed my way was a blonde woman in her thirties. She was waiting for the light to change at a pedestrian crossing. I collected my courage and put myself right next to her. Then, I took her chin in hand, turned her head toward me, and kissed her on the spot.

Her eyes widened in surprise. For a second, she didn’t react. Then, she broke the kiss and took a step back. She scowled at me.

“You’re rude!”

This was pretty much the reaction I expected. She didn’t look very angry, just a little annoyed. It was time for me to apologize.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. I suddenly felt like kissing you. I didn’t plan to be rude.”

Seeing me regretful, her frown diminished a little.

“Hm. You look a bit old to be so impulsive. Be careful in the future.”

“Yes. I’m sorry. I can eat your pussy as an apology if you want.”

I wanted to see how a normal person would react to this. This could also serve as my initiation to public acts.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“I’m in a bit of a hurry… How good are you at cunnilingus?”

“So-so.”

“Hm.”

I could almost see the gears turning in her head. Heading to her destination quickly? Getting a mediocre but free cunnilingus? Worth being late to whatever plans she had? Eventually, she shook her head.

“Not today, young man. I wish I had more time for a cunnilingus but I need to get going.”

“I understand. Sorry again and have a good day.”

“Have a nice day.”

This was how my first trial of the day ended. This made me understand one thing. While sex was always the priority and acceptable, rules were more subtle than I thought. What I was curious about was if she denied the cunnilingus because it wasn’t sex or not. Pussy eating would only end up being a pure pleasure for her but wouldn’t result in a potential pregnancy like sex could. Was this the reason why she could afford to say no to it?

I could compare this to Aspen masturbating during school lessons. This was also pure self-satisfaction but no one told her off. Maybe the difference was that her act didn’t involve anyone else. If she had asked someone to help her masturbate, that person would have the right to deny her. Just like what happened when the girls got rejected by the guys for sexual education. But then, the guys at school also didn’t participate in sex.

My current conclusion was that sexual acts were the priority but only when they were consensual or ongoing, no matter which act it was. If I was right, this meant that people still had the right to deny sex if they wanted to.

To test it, I roamed around town, looking for someone in a specific situation. After about ten minutes, I found one. A brown-haired woman in her forties, looking to be very much in a hurry. The start of my interaction with her was the same as with the blonde woman. I kissed her and she called me rude.

“I’m sorry. I can fuck your pussy as an apology if you want.”

This time, I proposed sex instead of pussy eating.

“What? Really?”

“Yes.”

“Ugh.”

She took on a very conflicted expression. She bit her lips, her gaze alternating between looking at me and her destination in the distance. In the end, her expression changed to pure regret.

“I’d like nothing more than to get my pussy fucked but… I can’t right now! I have an urgent meeting I can’t miss!”

She almost teared up and ran away as soon as the light at the crossing turned green.

“I’m so unlucky! My first sex opportunity in three years! And I can’t take it! Sob!”

She quickly faded away over the horizon. I felt bad for her. It was obvious she wanted the sex very much but it seemed she couldn’t miss her meeting no matter what. This proved that my theory was correct. Everyone still had the right to refuse any sexual act if they didn’t want to. Thinking about it, it made sense.

I could take an extreme example. If a firefighter on his way to extinguish a fire and save people could be stopped by a sex proposal no matter what, this would contradict the very goal of the population increase policy. Letting people die to get a very slim chance of having a baby was irrational. Who could focus on having sex when lives were in danger, anyway?

Still, I thought my little game had made a poor woman sad for no reason so I decided to stop this specific experiment here. I had gotten most of what I wanted. It was time to start the next study.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

84